Dog Boy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 3, 2003.

1. D

D New Member

Happy New Year cunt.

Text me when you can be arsed you lazy fucker and i will come online if im not at work but Im working shit loads now so I don't think I will be. (I know what that last message 'subject' thing meant now...)

Anyway... update cos I prolly wont see you.
    I was questioned by the police yesterday cos of work... they spoke to tash and some poof also. They said I just have to sit and wait now to see what happens but the fat birds bail is up on the 13th so it wont be too long.

I had my drink spiked on New years eve. The only things I remember is getting off with two blokes and trying to punch them both also knocking my self out in the toilets after some lesbo brushed confetti out of my hair.

Christmas Eve was better though... got fucked (got loads of photos btw way me and tash were off our heads and we look fucking gorgeous considering... but my scanner lead is fucked so you will have to wait a bit)... and I pulled the fittest bloke

Text me about how you have been... or.. we will talk when ever... if i havn't been locked up...

BTW my email is fucked prolly cos i havn't been on for ages or summit so I would have emailed ya this shite but I couldn't.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Jesus, you are one fucked up cookie, too much information you attention seeking cunt.

Long time no see

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Wankalicious!!!!!!!!! You're back!! Hooray!!!!!!!

4. D

D New Member

yeah fuck off you knob socks.

Im not staying I just wanted to talk to Canine but I can't email him, so I thought I'd post in here.

Anyway I need a shit so bye.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

oh no!! I'm a nob sock I was just trying ot be nice......... nobody cares about me.....

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Your right there Rossy, careful I don't rip y
    you a new pie hole erm...thing a me jig...cockney slash...

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Dubya I love you don't hurt me!! Non sexual love by the way!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

shit, wank! u had yer drink spiked? that sukles. hope yer ok n kum back n visit us often b/c we need more ppl to flame.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    Happy New Year cunt.

Text me when you can be arsed you lazy fucker and i will come online if im not at work but Im working shit loads now so I don't think I will be. (I know what that last message 'subject' thing meant now...)

Anyway... update cos I prolly wont see you.
    I was questioned by the police yesterday cos of work... they spoke to tash and some poof also. They said I just have to sit and wait now to see what happens but the fat birds bail is up on the 13th so it wont be too long.

I had my drink spiked on New years eve. The only things I remember is getting off with two blokes and trying to punch them both also knocking my self out in the toilets after some lesbo brushed confetti out of my hair.

Christmas Eve was better though... got fucked (got loads of photos btw way me and tash were off our heads and we look fucking gorgeous considering... but my scanner lead is fucked so you will have to wait a bit)... and I pulled the fittest bloke

Text me about how you have been... or.. we will talk when ever... if i havn't been locked up...

BTW my email is fucked prolly cos i havn't been on for ages or summit so I would have emailed ya this shite but I couldn't.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could we get an interpreter in here cause I have no fucking clue what any of this means.

10. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Hello to you miss I don't wank
    I am being wonder if you are interested in being hindu bride. The ceremony is requiring the wearing of my steaming curled-up poo to rest on your shaved head for 24 hours. My mother would like to be meet you before you can be see me, please let me knowing if this is acceptable, I have a large penis also.

11. D

D New Member

Where the fuck are you then? that wasn't 2 hours.

oh BTW when I said this <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I ment wankered not actually fucked. I don't have pics of that

erm... I don't know where nob sock came from I was a tad fucked.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Now when I said I'd be on for a couple of hours, I meant until I get bored. It was well over an hour though, I just asumed you were at work but looking at it now, I'm asuming you hadn't yet dragged your lazy arse out of bed.

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    I ment wankered not actually fucked.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah yeah, whatever you say... I believe you.

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    Hello to you miss I don't wank
    I am being wonder if you are interested in being hindu bride. The ceremony is requiring the wearing of my steaming curled-up poo to rest on your shaved head for 24 hours. My mother would like to be meet you before you can be see me, please let me knowing if this is acceptable, I have a large penis also.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody likes you sangay you cunt! Nobody will marry you, not even someone like wank....no offence to wank of course...