Does this daylight saving thing

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Have your poop schedule off too?

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont really have a schedule. Kinda 'fire when ready' type deal.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I usually go first thing in the AM and then I fire when ready the rest of the day. I average about 3/day, which I guess is optimal.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have had the squirts...seems like everyday that I work at the clinic (just started back last week- few days a week) I took an extra pair of pants to work today ..just in case.

The whole daylight savings thing sucks... my son's bus comes at 7am and it is dark..like night time dark, and he has to walk to the corner out in country..in the dark.. so that means I have to sit out there in the dark, with him.

5. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

whoah, wtf? I just go when I need to go. Ah, I hope I dont have isues down there when Im older. :(

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah no shit. :cool:

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I haven't had the squirts in a few months, but since I just typed that, I will probably start getting them after I hit 'submit reply'. My problem anymore is constipation. I know 3 shits a day sounds like a lot, but some of them are pathetic. Like a dime sixed turd and I have to verbally tell it, "God. You are pathetic and barely worth flushing." Of course, when I have a long big girl turd, I don't want to flush it either because I am so proud of it and I want someone to see it. I wave and smile at it and tell it goodbye. Hmm... I talk to my poop and I just admitted it to the world.

I hate getting up when it's dark. It seems unnatural.

I love spring though. It's my favorite season.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah my dodo is strange this week. I get that OMG Im gonna shit myself feeling, run the bathroom, and squirt out like 1-2 ounces of yellow water.

it has stopped today, I think because I am not working today. But it will be back tomorrow, when I work. Maybe I need to deworm myself.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

or maybe I am about to start my period...I just had the pre period ache.. isnt it time? I think it is running behind on schedule

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It wasnt me.

;)

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Me too. I was gonna PM you and ask you if you started yet. I have some back pain and a few cramps, but my boobs don't hurt so I feel like it's not coming. If we start at the same time again, that's gonna be weird.

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you the one thats been riding the "poon train"

yeah I remember I was on the rag during the Baltimore trip... and that was like around Feb 6-7-8 I think...

and here we are on the 12th... maybe we are late due to the daylight savings time. Or I might be late due to stress. It would be great if I could start Sunday and stop by Thursday... I wish we could program it.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, but you told me the station was empty....

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

congratulations..baby daddy #3

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

no habla engliese......

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

DAMN !!!!- thats what the last one said... so I had to pass it off as an Arab baby.... hehe

lets just hope it has dark hair... would look strange to be a blond haired kid named Mohamed, Akmed, Samir,Abdul , etc..

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The only thing that has affected my shit schedule is my switch from hourly to salary.

I can't say that I've shit at work since.

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Just say he is albino.

Lomo - I have a similar schedule, why do it at home for free when I can get paid to do it at work????

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

What I dislike about it the other way is getting to work when it's dark, then getting home when it's dark. I like it that I have some sunshine until about 8 or so now, once Summer gets here it will be light till almost 9. Im cool with that.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I work 25 hours and get paid for 40. I have every afternoon off. I can't complain. I poop here when I need to. I have my own bathroom, so this is like the best job ever. :p