Does anyone have some Ranch???

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MooseCock, Mar 15, 2002.

1. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

ranch is NECCESSARY for tossin salad! its just enough to coat anything left on top of the anus and disguise it as "ranch crumbs".
    it also...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I would remember that kunt, for when you start your crack addiction... Oh I forgot, you are mexican, you can use taco sauce instead

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I would remember that kunt, for when you start your crack addiction... Oh I forgot, you are mexican, you can use taco sauce instead<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not mexican, hispanic...stfu already. its old

and i wont start any crack addiction

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hispanic, mexican, latrine-o,wetback, whats the difference?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    hispanic, mexican, latrine-o,wetback, whats the difference?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hispanic - american-born, US citizen, of spanish, mexican, south american descent

mexican - person from mexico, not a US citizen

latino - person of latin descent

wetback - person with a wet back

6. kitana

kitana New Member

pukies!

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MouseCock:
    ranch is NECCESSARY for tossin salad! its just enough to coat anything left on top of the anus and disguise it as "ranch crumbs".
    it also...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, bitch, I got some ranch. Come and get it...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think someone must've watched the Chris Rock special on HBO lately...

"...with jelly or syrup. I prefer syrup."

9. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

Freddy-poo!!!
    Boy I knew YOU would have ranch!! Tho i figured that you wouldn't have the cultural advancement of ranch out in Rednecksburg, Vagina. I didn't know you'd gotten beyond ketchup, i would never of thougt you would know what ranch is...wait....you're thinking of a Ranch- like a farm...with all kinds of furry four legged creatures, right? Sorry to disappoint you Fraidy-poo, but i was talking about a dressing.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...speaking of 'rednecksburg vagina':

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MooseCock:
    Freddy-poo!!!
    Boy I knew YOU would have ranch!! Tho i figured that you wouldn't have the cultural advancement of ranch out in Rednecksburg, Vagina. I didn't know you'd gotten beyond ketchup, i would never of thougt you would know what ranch is...wait....you're thinking of a Ranch- like a farm...with all kinds of furry four legged creatures, right? Sorry to disappoint you Fraidy-poo, but i was talking about a dressing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry, I grew up in the D.C. metro area. Not too many farms there. Sice then, I've also lived in Dallas. And the city of Roanoke, Va. I was on a farm once, though. Didn't like it. Much like I don't like you. or your "moose"cock as you call it. BTW, <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote