Does anyone grow their own?

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Nauseous, Jul 26, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think men are....

...more visual than women, so we like to see....

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

A little hair down there can trap the female musky scent. That can be good. That can also be bad depending on said female's cleanliness. Brazilian, airstrip, heart-shaped box, mohawk, crewcut....anything short of a wookie is all good. The most important thing is access.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Pubes are part of the beauty, in my opinion. Providing they're neatly trimmed with a shaved 'bikini line'. It can be trimmed much closer or partially shaven on the lower / labia region to provide a clear view of the contours and ease of access. And as Maj points out, there's more to sex than see-get stiffy-in-out-in-out-splat-back to watching golf / taking the kids for football practice, phatty. There are other senses involved that are equally (if not more) important than sight. And the slight covering of hair adds a psychological dimension of mystique that sparks imagination - which makes for a more all-encompassing sexual intoxication. Well done, Maj! Here is your award:

4. ivantheterrible

ivantheterrible New Member

bald, trimmed, hairy, wookie. pussy is pussy as long as she is of legal age. and i like her. i don't stick my dick in just anybody.

5. GAS

GAS New Member

Gotta go with Nursey on this one, even though waxed/shaved is all the rage these days I'm still a fan of the landing strip. Way hotter I think.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Bald looks sickly and sad and the maintenance would have to be a bitch.

7. ivantheterrible

everyone on fugly pay no attention to this,i'm fucking with a dude that stalks me on the net.

WBN, just how pathetic are u?

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

:confused:

Looks like the scrapies infected roadkill is taking its' toll there.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Mums know best.

10. ivantheterrible

nch..................