DO YOU FUCKING HATE WINDOWS ME AS MUCH AS I DO?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 28, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

babe... you're scaring me now...
    if i get home and you've turned into a bespectacled, lentil eating, sandalled geek... i shall be forced to look elsewhere for my sexual gratification...

oh no wait... if you've turned into a bespectacled geek..... i forgot about the lentil and sandal bedroom role-play sessions

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    back on topic...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

twenty bucks says kitana has no idea what that JPG symbolizes

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah.. i wish she'd shrink her pics a bit FFS

5. FuckMe_Im Psycho

FuckMe_Im Psycho New Member

ok a couple of things to say here. First of all...if you hate windows ME, more power to ya. I hate that fucking shit too. All it does it take up more valuable space with unnessary bells and whistles. Completely usless for me cause i dont care what my system does as long as i can surf. And to greenapplesplatters...I think you've seen the movie half-baked AT LEAST 100 times too many. That quote about 666 mark of the beast naughty jungle of love...the teacher dude is in his cell and draws horns on the big nigger that wants to fuck him in his ass...ummmm...ok ignore that last part...looks like i've seen it too many times too!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

you are right, i have no idea what JPG means, tell me