Do not pass go, do not collect £200

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by canine_STD, Oct 11, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I'm up in court on monday, for failure to act on a court-order. Nothing special, I just refuse to pay a fine, but I could be going away for a few weeks. If that is the case, see you all when I get back.
    It's not likely that I will be sent down, as I have no previous convictions, but there's always a chance, especially if I decide to tell them exactly where to stick their fine.

2. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

hopefully you'll go and get ass-raped for a week or two..speaking of ass rape...I HAVE pics of a Fugly forum member in jailhouse Orange and White stripes..taken while he did 30...anybody wanna see em?

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Everyones seen them, they're posted on the site somewhere.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

STD,
    You wouldn't do that, you're too much of a pussy..you're gonna go to court and kiss ass like everyone else does and pay the fine if given the chance you cocksucker, so don't make it sound like you're gonna walk into court and be all brash and all..
    You are such an idiot..

Warm regards,

JAC

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jackass City:
    STD,
    You wouldn't do that, you're too much of a pussy..you're gonna go to court and kiss ass like everyone else does and pay the fine if given the chance you cocksucker, so don't make it sound like you're gonna walk into court and be all brash and all..
    You are such an idiot..

Warm regards,

JAC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You absolute fucking retard! If I was given A chance to pay it? Why the fuck do you think it's going to court?
    I'll tell you why, because I've refused to pay it through all the chances I've had to pay it, including the fucking court order that I'm charged with failing to comply with.
    Have you no fucking common sense?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey its that guy that has left fugly and is never gonna post here again hehehehehe sad tosser he just cant leave us alone can he.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

All he has is the hatred that everyone here has for him. Gives him some importance in his sad, lonely, pathetic life. Things must have realy gone bad for him when the only interaction he has with other people is wanting them to despise him over the internet.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

*Prison Sex*

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I'm up in court on monday, for failure to act on a court-order. Nothing special, I just refuse to pay a fine, but I could be going away for a few weeks. If that is the case, see you all when I get back.
    It's not likely that I will be sent down, as I have no previous convictions, but there's always a chance, especially if I decide to tell them exactly where to stick their fine. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it not the case that even if you offer to pay, say £1 (or Aus. $1) a week, they are legally obliged to consider this offer before deciding to stick you in the stocks anyway?

Just another way of chucking a spanner in the works I suppose....