Dizzy

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, May 7, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

This vertgo crap I've had since 2006 sucks. It has times when it relents, but it always comes back. My eyes feel out of focus and I can't walk a straight line. I feel like I just got off a boat and I hate it.

Waa, sorry I don't have anyone to bitch to right now. :redface:

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That's got to be miserable. I have no idea what to advise I'm sure you have researched everything under the moon.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You should check your home for radon gas.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I just know when a dog has dizziness, the first thing we check is the ears.

I dont know crap about being dizzy, never had it, except when drinking. Are you drinking?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't drink at all. It might be my ears.

I just feel crazy and depressed and paranoid and itchy. I'm supposed to be sleeping. Ambien doesn't work anymore. I think I may try that antidepressant Remeron again. I'm afraid of it, but oh well.

My body hurts... weird migrating pains. I keep reading about fibromyalgia. I think the internet is a curse.

6. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Smoke some opium.

7. GAS

GAS New Member

So is hypochondria.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have mental illness too, but this vertigo fucking sucks. It makes me feel like I am going to have a seizure. Feel like I am being jerked around in my skull and I can't focus very well and I feel like I am rocking and can't walk straight.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Weird though. You made me look up hypochondriasis, which linked to somatoform disorder which linked to conversion disorder and I found this:

Conversion disorder can present with any motor or sensory symptom including any of the following: