Disgruntled Employees

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Dec 6, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Just heard on the news that a 'disgruntled employee' at a mill somewhere in Indiana (South Bend?) went to work today and shot 36 people.

And people wonder why I don't have a job...

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

That's quite a high head-count eh? some shooting spree... What the hell kinda gun he have to kill that many people?

Do you think it would make a difference to the amount of shootings, if they stopped selling guns over the counter?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    That's quite a high head-count eh? some shooting spree... What the hell kinda gun he have to kill that many people? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck if I know... I want one, though...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Not one bit.

Gun control is bad, mmmmKay?

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:

Do you think it would make a difference to the amount of shootings, if they stopped selling guns over the counter?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think not brother,I can go to Creekwood(a.k.a the projects) and get one for 200 bucks.Gun control doesn't do a damn thing.

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Just heard on the news that a 'disgruntled employee' at a mill somewhere in Indiana (South Bend?) went to work today and shot 36 people.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuckwit only managed to kill himself and one other. Well... thats what I heard on the news...