Die, die Rio, Fuckin die!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by theonlylivingboy, Sep 14, 2002.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Today is the greatest day in the last 5 years of my life. Never mind my 2 kids being born/taking their first steps/speaking their first words. Never mind winning a Sunday league football championship winners medal and been voted players' player of the year. Never mind breaking 80 at golf. Fuck all that, because today ladies and gentlemen, the mighty Leeds United stuffed the scum bastards of Manchester United 1-0. I think my heart is going to burst with joy!

2. 1337

1337 New Member

fucking limeys
    soccer is gay

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Fucking Yanks/Canucks
    All you fuckers ever get excited about is having sex with your relatives.

4. Mr Pink

Mr Pink New Member

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Poor Football (Soccer), it will never succeed if the American public doesn't love it...except maybe in the other 95% of the world, but who cares what the rest of the world thinks!!!

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Maybe succeed? Jesus for someone who claims to have received a public school education you display a startling degree of stupidity don't you?

As for what the rest of the world thinks, I think it'd be quite safe for them to assume that most American women are grossly overweight, disgustingly ugly and with the intellectual grasp of goldfish shit.

But who cares what they think? Right?

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Maybe succeed? Jesus for someone who claims to have received a public school education you display a startling degree of stupidity don't you?

As for what the rest of the world thinks, I think it'd be quite safe for them to assume that most American women are grossly overweight, disgustingly ugly and with the intellectual grasp of goldfish shit.

But who cares what they think? Right?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I thought you understood sarcasm

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I do. It's the lowest form of wit,

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    I do. It's the lowest form of wit,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you being sarcastic???