did you ride the short bus when you were younger

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gonzojournilist, Aug 25, 2000.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

canadians....

(25 November 2000, Canada) A 66-year-old Quebec woman was hit not once, not twice, but three times by speeding cars on a Canadian highway while trying to save her Christmas trees. The woman had been driving on the highway with several conifers strapped none too securely to the roof of her vehicle, when they fell off into the traffic lanes. Although it was nighttime, and there were no lights on the road, the courageous woman risked -- and lost -- her life trying to rescue her trees from the speeding cars.

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

2. Piecraft the Terrible

Piecraft the Terrible New Member

You ingrate mormon felching goat munger go fuck your twat face you sperm sucking spaz bitch!!! I know we're in the bloody mother fucking 21st century dipturd, doesn't mean we can't write properly , oh yeah I forgot you were in that category of the american population that are illiterate retarded fucks that will never learn to spell properly unless a monkey slaps them on their ass with a wet fish! Go back to pre-school fucktard, I merely pointed something out to you and you take it offensively like any dumbass red neck would. Well sorry if I insulted your bloody pathetic excuse for a brain but it ain't my fucking fault you suck more than a 1$ hungry hooker! Bugger off and the next time you try to start shit with me remember about how ugly your ass looks like and take it out on that you poor excuse of human excrement!

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

3. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Piecraft the Terrible:
    I know we're in the bloody mother fucking 21st century dipturd, doesn't mean we can't write properly...I merely pointed something out to you and you take it offensively like any dumbass red neck would.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Point 1: Riiight...So if I write in accordance with the standards of modern day English, then I'm not writing properly. To write properly is to write in accordance with past standards. That's an excellent argument.

Point 2: I'm sorry, but you did not "merely point...something out" to me. Instead, you let it become personal - you called me a "halfwit." You even likened my intelligence to Shrapnel’s! Up until then, I had said nothing to you.

My subsequent response to your attack was measured (I simply said "fuck you"), but your response to my response was entirely out of proportion ("...fuck off back to whatever stinkin rotten pussy you were ejected from ... and tell your momma she ows me 40 bucks pimpin fees..." blah blah blah).

Personally, I'd rather be your friend than foe, but I find that hard to do when you're accusing me of having overreacted as "any dumbass redneck would".

Someone here's guilty of having overreacted like a "dumbass redneck", but it's not me.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

4. Skully

Skully New Member

Jesus, I'm a fucking idiot.

Piecraft, my sincerest apologies. You did in fact only point out an argument in support of PimpDaddy. You didn't slag on me at all. I hope you can forgive me. It was all due to a simple misunderstanding: I kind of associated your defense of Pimp's argument with the manner with which he presented it. Hey, the guy was being a total asshole, and I was all charged up! That angry face adorning your posting wasn't exactly a clarion call for reconciliation either.

As for PimpDaddy, you're still an idiot. My last post is correct in that you did shit down my throat when I had only flipped you the bird. It's also correct in that your arguments are shite. Correct me if I'm wrong in this matter, and I hope I am, as I like to think that you're a reasonably intelligent person.

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Jesus, I'm a fucking idiot.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup

------------------

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

our thanks go out to pimpdaddy ....the tard educator

------------------

7. Piecraft the Terrible

No prob Skully, I wasn't biting your ass in the first place like you said only stating it. But who cares now that's old news.

Bored now...

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

8. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Fucking finally! When does he get to start executing people?

9. Piecraft the Terrible

I think they should publically execute Gore, I mean he deserves to be since he made all those poor retards reccount all those ballots!

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

10. Piecraft the Terrible

BTW Skully I always use the angry face icon it's to reflect part of my fucked up personality,

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!