did you ride the short bus when you were younger

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gonzojournilist, Aug 25, 2000.

1. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shrapnel:
    Word,Skully you should be ashamed you spelled Skull wrong..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You ignorant ass monkey! I'll tear you in half and pull out your intestines and squeeze the shit out them, you cocksucking knuckle-dragging, slack-jawed Epsilon! You said Heavy spelled "Skull" wrong, but HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SPELL "SKULL" RIGHT?! My name is SKULLY, asshole, with a "Y"! YOU should be ashamed, you misspelling Mormon-shagging pedophile! Fuck you!

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

2. Shraptroll

Shraptroll New Member

Read his post again,you'll see where he wrote skill instead of skull.And I don't remember trying to spell that mormon pedophile shit.Oh well your gay.

3. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shraptroll:
    Read his post again,you'll see where he wrote skill instead of skull.And I don't remember trying to spell that mormon pedophile shit.Oh well your gay.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus, Shrapnel, someone should give you a fucking medal or something: I've never seen so much stupidity crammed into so few words - it's almost overwhelming in its intensity.

Now, to get the record straight, you monkey-fucking, nose-picking, wally-wagon-riding retard, I never said that Heavy correctly spelled my name. I simply suggested that you, because you're the stupidest fuck to walk the face of this planet in the whole of human history, are not in any position to pontificate to anyone about the virtues of literary excellence - especially when you can't even spell the goddamn word in question. Your stupidity is surpassed only by your arrogance.

And as for the Mormon thing, I never said that you were guilty of misspelling “Mormons” or “pedophiles”. Again, your greasy little road apple of a brain apparently couldn't comprehend anything more complex than a five-word sentence. Sorry. I mean: You dumb. You misunderstand my post. I wrote this:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Meaning: "You’re a pedophile who misspells." Here, I describe you. It is what you are.

Your mistranslation: "You misspelled ‘pedophile.’" This is an incorrect reading. Again, see my original post. See the difference, dumb ass? Now, go put yer fucking hockey helmet on, you cocksucking, cum-chugging, twat-faced moron. And don’t respond until you’ve bribed your daddy with some blowjobs to proofread your shit. Fuck you and your whole granny-felching family.

4. Piecraft the Terrible

Piecraft the Terrible New Member

You guys are totally fucked up LOL
    And Shrapnel I shall smite thee! Stop buggering everyone around here bitch!

5. Piecraft the Terrible

You guys are totally fucked up LOL
    And Shrapnel I shall smite thee! Stop buggering everyone around here bitch!

6. iamretarded

iamretarded New Member

you are all retards! USA rules!

7. GOMER

GOMER New Member

this kid that went to my school got hit by the short bus as he was walking to school now that same bus has to take his retarded ass to school now.
    that would suck

8. gonzojournilist

gonzojournilist New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>originally posted ny nightrain
    nice
    wut a ****ed up world full of retarded masturbators
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCKED
    YOU CAN SAY IT IT'S OK
    FUCKED
    FUCKED
    FUCKED
    FUCKED

------------------
    FUGLY.COM
    MORE FUN THAN 4 HOOKERS AND AN 8-BALL OF COKE

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

FUCKED!! there i said it! makes me feel strangely warm inside or was that the bottle of domestus?

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

10. WILLIAM

WILLIAM New Member

U 2 peeple thet fite R wicked funy - if U eraly whant to threaten them than you shud call them on the fone and hold a stic of dinomite to the fone and say something like " here thet. that is phuking dinomite, and it is koming after U!!!""" that wood be wicked cool. did my speling pis any1 offf?

11. gonzojournilist

gonzojournilist New Member

what ar ya fram bas-tan
    fauk tha sax!

YANKEES!

------------------
    FUGLY.COM
    MORE FUN THAN 4 HOOKERS AND AN 8-BALL OF COKE

12. kellymama

kellymama New Member

hey, don't be making fun of short buses. i drive one, and i have bass subs in it, and all i blast is OMC "how bizarre" on repeat. Its never failed to pick up guys, specially when i wear mc hammer pants and a muscle tee.

13. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

So how did a Short Bus discussion turn into a "hooked on phonics" pissing contest? Now THAT'S pretty fucking retarded!

14. Piecraft the Terrible

still confused?

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I must go make number 2 now

16. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    to the halfwits above who were arguing about misspelling.......

It's spelt PAEDOPHILE !!!

i should know..... it's written in my psyche report!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a half-wit? Fuck you! This comes straight from the fucking dictionary:

Main Entry: pe·do·phile
    Pronunciation: 'pE-d&-"fIl
    Function: noun
    Date: 1951
    : one affected with pedophilia

BTW, you misspelled "half-wit"; try it with the hyphen next time.

------------------

17. Piecraft the Terrible

BTW Skully you're wrong Pimpdaddy is right it's spelt Paedophile (ORIGINALLY) it's been of course manipulated throughout the bloody mother fucking ages to pedophile yes that's also true, but the original latinate spelling for the word is paedophile. Which I'm sure you know originated in the first pleace from latin. Paedo and Phile...

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

18. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:

so fuck yourself up the arse with an ass...[']s cock, [you] mother-raper...
    an-e-way.. am-i-hyphen-ating-enou-gh-for-you-now-cock-sucker???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know the word "hyphen" was a verb - thank you for the enlightenment!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> in [E]nglish.. real [E]nglish[,] as spoken written and invented by the ENGLISH[, you] penis-breath.. t is fucking PAEDOPHILE...
    [O]r to be truly exact[,] as that is how you wanna play it[,] PÆDOPHILE..
    [L]ook in the mirror[, you] bitch-bummer.. t's tattooed across your forehead....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought I'd clean it up a little (though not completely).

Anyway, fuck you. Don't get so tight-assed about things. You can call me anal and academic all you want, but you're the one who started the bullshit by calling me a "halfwit" [sic] for my "erroneous" spelling. (Oh my, I spelled a word in accordance with the standards of established contemporary English, instead of speaking in a medieval or even ancient tongue! How foolish of me! Everyone knows that the schools today are stocked with 17th century English dictionaries!)

Anyway, the point is simply this: any doofus who insults another person for a (falsely) perceived spelling error, and who makes a genuine spelling error in the process, shouldn't be getting all huffy and puffy, especially with arguments as laughably inept as your own.

I really couldn't give a fuck about the occasional typo. But I do give a fuck about full-time hypocritical "halfwits."

------------------

19. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Piecraft the Terrible:
    BTW Skully you're wrong Pimpdaddy is right it's spelt Paedophile (ORIGINALLY) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm wrong? Fuck you! I never said shit about how "pedophile" was originally spelled , precisely because I couldn't give a fuck about how anything spelled 2000 years ago.

It's 2001, not 300 b.c, so don't accuse me of making a "spelling error" simply because I use modern, universally accepted forms of English spelling. Dost thou understand, ye snivelling knave? Take thine ecclesiastical ways and cast them heonan!

20. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Piecraft the Terrible:
    BTW Skully you're wrong Pimpdaddy is right it's spelt Paedophile (ORIGINALLY) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm wrong? Fuck you! I never said shit about how "pedophile" was originally spelled , precisely because I couldn't give a fuck about how anything spelled 2000 years ago.

It's 2001, not 300 b.c, so don't accuse me of making a "spelling error" simply because I use modern, universally accepted forms of English spelling. Dost thou understand, ye snivelling knave? Take thine ecclesiastical ways and cast them heonan!