did you ride the short bus when you were younger

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gonzojournilist, Aug 25, 2000.

1. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

What's a friend?

2. djuniverse

djuniverse New Member

Attention Anus People!

I agree with the educated person in this forum. Don't make threats until you at least have a chance to sound them out first. That might help improve your pathetic spelling, and thus increase the overall effectiveness of your threat.

It's not so bad being intelligent. After all, it makes you better equipped to handle bad jokes like yours.

3. Heavy D

Heavy D New Member

Sheesh! All these piss poor insults flying around really gets annoying doesn't it?
    Try something of a higher caliber for once. Slurs on ethnicity, sexual orientation and the like are just stupid and over done. Put a litle thought into it for once.

And Shrapnel, quit making those petty threats and try working for a living. At least skully has the respect not to come down to your place of business and knock the dick out of your mouth.

4. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

Skully you haven't been around in a while,so we're heavy D now are we.Why don't you tell another crude oil joke,they're the highest caliber I can think of.Ya father fucker,maybe this doesn't offend you cause it's absolutley true.

5. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

P.S,I'm gonna fucken kill you too Heavy D if you aren't Skully.

6. schlongy

schlongy New Member

I usually have to shit 4 to 5 times a day and ive seen it all.... the best is jalepeno shit, nice texture and pleasant fragrance. a must try!!!!!!! bet it tastes better the second time around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Skully

Skully New Member

test1

8. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

no cause if you aren't the same person I'll kill both of you.If he is you than I'll kill two dicks with one stone.

9. Skully

Skully New Member

Where to begin with this idiot? Let's go post-by-post.

"I'm gonna find your house and fuckin murder you."

"YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GIVE ME A HAND,GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS THERE FELLA."

First of all, fuck you. It's a general principle of mine to never do anything that might please an enemy, if only for that reason alone. You made the claim that you were going to find my house and kill me. Well, fine, go for it. But if you can't do it, don't ask me for some assistance. Jesus, you're a fucking idiot - as though I'd give you a hand with anything! If you can't follow through with your tough-guy claims, then shut the fuck up!

"Why don't you tell another crude oil joke, they're the highest calibre I can think of."

Idiot, you just insulted yourself. You're trying to tell me that if I tried to insult you with anything more sophisticated than a "crude oil (oil???) joke", that it would confound that furry turd you call a brain?
    It takes courage to admit one's errors, but only a moron such as yourself would defiantly proclaim his congenital stupidity.

"I'm gonna fucken kill you too Heavy D if you aren't Skully."

Right, so I guess if Heavy D isn't Skully, then (presumably) you won't kill him - otherwise why qualify the death threat with the "if you aren't Skully" line? And if you're not going to kill him, and if he's me, then I guess you won't kill me either. Lucky me. I've been spared the wrath of the King of Stupidity. Anyway, you’re boring the shit out of me. I’m going to get some lunch. See ya, ya cocksucking moron.

10. Skully

Skully New Member

Yada yada yada - okay, the line's supposed to read "if Heavy D is Skully" and not "if Heavy D isn't Skully" Sorry for any confusion.

And I guess that I should make it explicit that Shrapnel, that idiot, believes that Heavy D is me. Whatever. If that means that I (and Heavy D) won't have to be bothered with your incompetent little assassination attempts, then so much the better. So there you have it: I’m Heavy D and vice versa. And for anyone out there clever enough to know how to feed themselves (i.e., anyone smarter than Shrapnel), I’m sure you’ll draw your own conclusions as to who is actually who.

11. Mormon

Mormon New Member

Both of you two are retards.

12. Heavy D

Heavy D New Member

Oh dear. I leave for a few days and everything goes to hell.
    Shrapnel, you're an obtuse moron. Why don't you get a life, get a job and move your ass out of your parent's house.
    Ofcourse, you might actually be some idiotic kid in middleschool trying to be intimidating online where nobody really knows how much of a fuck up you really are.

And while we're on the subject of two dicks at once, wasn't the last time you felt that sensation the other night when you had a bad dream and went to sleep with your parents?

13. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

Yes,Skully your absolutely right.I don't talk to socks.So reply as Skully from now on OK.

14. Nightrain

Nightrain New Member

nice
    wut a ****ed up world full of retarded masturbators

15. Heavy D

Heavy D New Member

Listen Dipshit, I'm not skully. Get that though your damn skill already. Hell, have your daddy pound the info right up your ass if that's the way you like it.

16. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

Word,Skully you should be ashamed you spelled Skull wrong.Hypocrit.Your like one of those guys that can curl up like a pretzel and suck their own dick,and if for some strange reason you actually were 2 differnet people Heavy your as big a fag as Skully so your perfect friends,you've certainly sucked him off enough in your own posts.

17. Heather

Heather New Member

This is all terribly amusing.
    I used to work with the handicapped freaks in jr high and highschool....not pleasant.
    A lot of them shit their pants and masturbated in public....picked their noses and ate it...ect. Funny stuff, those retards.
    Thank god I was given extra credit (and the right number of chromosomes...hehe)...or else I would've been nowhere near a bunch of smelly retards...The lil yellow bus probably smells of shit and retard ejaculate.Eeewww.
    Enough said.

18. Mormon

Mormon New Member

Yeah Heather, don't be all high and mighty... I bet YOU have eaten your share of retard ejaculate...

19. Heather

Heather New Member

Mormon, you are a sweetheart, you know that?
    I feel the love in this room.
    But seriously, i've never slept with a retard.I've slept with a few big, dumb jocks,though....hmmm.
    Nope. Sorry. Wrong....jocks don't count as retards.Considering that i have never said anything to you that would warrant this type of rudeness, i hope you'll get over yourself and be civil. Your level of personal maturity is very low right now. You are a bad mormon.
    Perhaps you dislike me because i am catholic?
    Or because i'm irish?Get over it,jerk-off!!!

20. Mormon

Mormon New Member

get over WHAT? I think YOU and EVERYONE ELSE should get over their PREJUDICES, so then we could make fun of everyone! HOORAY!