did you ride the short bus when you were younger

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gonzojournilist, Aug 25, 2000.

1. gonzojournilist

gonzojournilist New Member

you know the little yellow bus with the kids wearing hockey helmets snacking on paintchips drueling amoung one another.

FUCKING RETARDS ARE GREAT!

2. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

Yes I must agree retards are the fucken greatest.

3. Skully

Skully New Member

You two morons should be the co-presidents of the World Retard Federation! No one understands the plight of the retarded like you two nose-picking dipshits.

4. Harlan

Harlan Moderator Fugly Staff

I rode that bus to school. Mine had a crane for my friends wheelchairs. It smelled like dirty socks in there all the time.

5. rumpypumpy

rumpypumpy New Member

Didn't ride a bus to school but I saw some kids licking windows out of a yellow bus this morning!

6. Slappy Joe

Slappy Joe New Member

Did I ride the small bus? Hell, I was born on the damn thing!! In fact, MY parents created Me in the back of the small bus while they were on their way to school one day!!!

7. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

Slappy Joe-thats funny.

Skully-Does it scare you I know and appreciate so much about your people?

8. Skully

Skully New Member

Look, just because I'm fucking your sister doesn't mean that I'm part of "your people". I'm not looking to marry you idiots. I just bang you retards 'cause I like the way you all squeal like pigs stuck in the mud. At least that's how your sister sounds.

9. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

HEHE I don't have a sister.But OI'll just use you instead you can be my English Whore.

10. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

BTW the O in I'll was a mistake,just like my little mistake in your moms mouth.

11. Skully

Skully New Member

"BTW,HEHE I don't have a sister.But OI'll just use you instead you can be my English Whore."

What, you would bang your own sister? That explains a lot about your people, you shit head. You guys are a waste of good protein; you should be ground up into Puppy Chow.

"BTW the O in I'll was a mistake,just like my little mistake in your moms mouth."

Very clever rat boy, if a little contrived.
    But you actually made two further mistakes: first, "moms" is missing the possessive apostrophe, and second, that wasn't my mother chugging your load, bitch - that was your dad.

It was an honest mistake, I understand, what with his penchant for cross-dressing and all. But if you make that mistake again, I'll send your gorilla of a mother back to you so you'll have to blow loads into both of their toothless, stinking mouths.

12. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

You didn't even quote me right you homo.Use cut and paste,or I'll fuckin kill ya

13. pimp mofo

pimp mofo New Member

hey you two, stop being such fags.

14. Skully

Skully New Member

"hey you two, stop being such fags."

Thanks, dad. But this little dipshit's too much! Right, back to work...

Okay, numbnuts, I misquoted you; I accidentally included "BTW" in the first line. But don't be mistaken - I definitely use the cut and paste. It's just that your two quotes somehow got mixed up in the process. You think I could re-type all of your misspelled words with accuracy? I'd have an easier time pulling your dad's dick out of your mouth, you cum chugging bitch!

BTW, lighten up on the death threats. I'm pretty sure Harlan wouldn't want to deal with the legal repercussions of your big fucking mouth. So either shut it up or stick that dick back in.

15. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

I'm gonna find your house and fuckin murder you.Poor skully the ol cut and paste is hard to use.

16. Skully

Skully New Member

Bring it on, bitch!

17. Shrapnel

Shrapnel New Member

YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GIVE ME A HAND,GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS THERE FELLA.

18. Nightrain

Nightrain New Member

hehehehe
    dude, retards gets to play all the time
    that's fucking great

19. iamretarded

iamretarded New Member

will someone be my friend?

20. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

Can someone tell me how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? Also if you get to the center of a tootsie pop what do you as a tard do:
    Spit
    Swallow
    Gargle