Did I miss anything?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Did anyone die?

*crosses fingers*

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hello Nauseous!Congratulations!!!You seem to have made a remarkable recovery!!!You do still look a bit fucked,but it won't take too long before the burn marks on your forehead clear up...electro-convulsive therapy does seem extreme but it really is the best treatment for a chronic case(such as yours)where the patient is descending rapidly into a complete(and alarmingly suicidal)state of extreme self-loathing and dementia...the sort of thing which can be triggered by something as simple and seemingly harmless as,for example,having one's own personality flaws reflected and clarified back at one by an astute -and at times- cuttingly concise individual...an individual whom the subject had grown to cherish and adore...who's every word the subject would traipse dutifully around the forum to quote and respond to...in fact... something like the 2nd last post in here!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You are really impressed with your psychoanalytical skills, aren't you? I think more so than the rest of us.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

(well to be honest i'm just a novice,but you are an ideal guinea-pig due to your grave case of 'neuroticus origo genitalis infestus'.)

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

5. kitana

kitana New Member

Nauseous had electro-convulsive therapy???

cool.

where were you? what did u do? did u have fun? did u see any dead bodies? or dead animals?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you missed me posting humorus cartoons like this:

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    "Here, kitty...he-e-e-ere, kitty, kitty, kitty...*whistle*..."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

UGHHHHH!!!That's HORRIBLE Emetic!!!I know he said he needs a blowjob or something right now,but i think A.S. would rather even have the slavering retarded fuck Harlans' spreadeagled,shitsmeared ass tied to a table to pound it before he resorted to attempting to procure sexual favours from Kitana!!!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

what the fuck??? i wont give anyone blowjobs...if i put my mouth on your dick, it's to bite it off

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Did I miss anything?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You were gone?

10. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Wryly posted by American Sociopath:
    you missed me posting humorous cartoons like this: ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Here, kitty...he-e-e-ere, kitty, kitty, kitty...*whistle*..."

By the way, would someone be a dear and bring me up to speed on this Nauseous woman? Is she a contemptibly precious, confounding, self-contradicting wreck like, eh, someone else I'm thinking of whom we all know and revile? Or does she show promise for some redeeming value? Support your position with 75 words or less.

Just want to cut to the chase on this one without frivolous foreplay.

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: Emetic ]

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    "Here, kitty...he-e-e-ere, kitty, kitty, kitty...*whistle*..." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm???

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

By the way, would someone be a dear and bring me up to speed on this Nauseous woman? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, you could just read my recent posts and stop bothering everyone for the details. I'm a moody neurotic cunt. (as you will/would see in my posts) Apparently, I have an adoration for Nursey which I try to hide with feeble attempts at breaking down her character. To sum it up, I'm an asshole. I'm a bitch. I'm a poseur. And I deserve to die. (Right guys?)

I'm also the coolest person I know. (Which isn't saying much)

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

I know what you're doing

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

I'm a moody neurotic cunt. (as you will/would see in my posts) Apparently, I have an adoration for Nursey which I try to hide with feeble attempts at breaking down her character. To sum it up, I'm an asshole. I'm a bitch. I'm a poseur. And I deserve to die. (Right guys?)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is MARVELLOUS!!!I am SO PROUD of you Nauseous...what did i tell you!!?!The shock therapy really does work!!You almost sound sane!!!Once you can say it in a less automated wooden sounding way we'll know your demons have truely been cast out and you have joined the real world again!

"I'm also the coolest person I know. (Which isn't saying much)"

...And glad to hear you repeating the standard self affirmation technique you learnt while you were 'away' (...don't forget to stop that affirmation if you make any friends,"people who will still want to know you once they've got to know you")

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana:
    i wont give anyone blowjobs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You're a virgin, you don't give head - how do you feel about handjobs?

16. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    I'm also the coolest person I know.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Must be an exceedingly small sample group.

17. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

Well, I don't need many words....let's see.....

Contemptuous,Unsightly,Neurotic,Twat.

Or just use the first letters......

CUNT!

Welcome back Puky! Love Big Richard