Dick Cheney Is A Crackshot (revisited)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Aballister, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Now we all remember when Dick Cheney shot an old man in the face in 2006.

Well, four years after the "incident", the old man speaks out. He said in a press conference that the damage is more severe than previously disclosed. He would still have a pellet lodged in his larynx and suffered a collapsed lung as well as a mild heart attack after the shooting.

When asked if Cheney ever personally apologized to him, Whittington said that he "would rather not go there''. So let's get this right; Cheney shot Whittington in the face and Whittington is still the one apologizing? He confirmed that his feelings haven't changed and that he is still "disappointed" at all the troubles Cheney went through after the shooting. In return Cheney never apologized to him.

I don't know how you guys do it down there, but up here when someone shoots you with fowl pellets in the face, you don't tend to apologize. :rolleyes:

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't know where the hell you're referencing, but 'down here' if we want someone dead, typically the subject isn't around to answer questions to the media. If the intent was to kill the guy, chances are, you wouldn't be reading about it in the paper.

3. mistymane

mistymane New Member

Hi,
    Im new here to this site, il keep myself update of the trends here in each

forum tpoics :)

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Walk into your kitchen. Locate the sink. Under the sink there should be a door, open it. Reach inside and take any bottle which contains blue or green liquid. Unscrew the cap of the bottle. Drink all of it. Lay down on the floor and go to sleep.

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Didn't mean to offend you with the wording. "Down there" is a reference to the US, it's just an expression and it doesn't mean anything. When you look at a map the US are down there and Canada is up here.

I was shocked at how much power Dick Cheney wielded at that time. I mean he shoots a guy and it's the guy doing the apologies!

I have a theory. As to why Cheney was annoyed at shooting someone in the face.

All these guys go quail hunting right? They do it on a ranch where the quails have their wings clipped off and are put in precise locations by the ranchers. Not much of a challenge right? So it's a good opportunity to get wasted and shoot at stuff.

Whittington was an annoying drunk. The kind of guy who will stumble around and say really dumb, loud, uninteresting shit. He was already getting on everyone's nerves. When Cheney and the other guys were trying to take their shots, Whittington would always put himself near the shooters or fuck around with his rifle. Cheney warned him over and over again to stay the fuck away, a shooting accident was the last thing he needed.

Whittington, stumbled into Cheney's line of fire and got sprayed with a birdshot. This is why Whittington apologized. He knew that all of this shit storm could have been avoided if he could take his Jim Beam better. That's why Cheney didn't apologize, he told Whittington over and over again not to fuck around when they were taking the shots.

What do you think? That would explain the delay between the accident and the media release. They wanted to get Cheny sober when facing questionning.

It's a theory.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And what kind of theory would that be?

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

That's not a conspiracy theory you cretin!

A conspiracy theory would have been to say that Cheney shot that guy because he was a member of the cult of Chthulu and that he was in on the Rothschild takeover of Planet X. Or whatever conspiracy theorists believe nowadays.

My theory was sarcastic and somewhat plausible.

You never got drunk going hunting? I was poking fun at Cheney for drunkenly shooting another drunken idiot. How the fuck is that a conspiracy?

Pick your battles a little better Joe.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Take a chill pill there little fella just poking fun that is all.

We all know your not conspiring. :rolleyes:

But it's obvious you are perspiring over my little suggestive question. :cool:

9. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Profusely so, if you'll pardon the long-winded word. There are two things I feel ecstatic about: double-standards and conspiring. Just like any good liberal.