Diablo 2 LoD OWNS me

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Jul 7, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    lets play Soldier Of Fortune 2 kit!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, i will be fortune 2 n u can be soldier.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    That's what I'm hoping for!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got a scalpel with yer name on it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...a missed opportunity to cyber snoodle with IMC and Richard Cranium. Now I am sad...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i bet.

2. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

I'm glad you do. As for me, I rather play CounterStrike with you and see how many times you can shank me.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    I'm glad you do. As for me, I rather play CounterStrike with you and see how many times you can shank me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, i will strike u.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I go help a friend move her stuff into a new apartment and I forgot to turn my computer off and when I get back I scroll up through all the stupid ass comments that the dipshit Diablow kids make on the B.net chat channel and what do I find...a missed opportunity to cyber snoodle with IMC and Richard Cranium. Now I am sad...
    I guess I will have to make myself happy again by killing more computer generated monsters...I'll be back later to bore you all with more posts about this stupid fuckin game. Try not to miss me while I'm gone.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I added you dude,I'm Lukedawg if you wanna add me too.

"I'll kill you and take all your shit" as IMC would say.

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I added you dude,I'm Lukedawg if you wanna add me too.

"I'll kill you and take all your shit" as IMC would say.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've been added. Now come kill me, beyotch!!

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Well it's been a few weeks and this stupid fuckin game still owns me...but I did happen to take a few screenshots of something that at least 2 people that post here might find funny. To everyone else that has no idea what these pictures are of, allow me to explain. In D2, when you 'duel' another person and you win, the losers ear falls on the ground. Some people collect these ears as trophies of sorts. It's called 'PK-ing' or 'player killing' when you run around killing other people instead of the monsters that most people team up to fight against.
    Ok, now the pictures...

This first one is a screenshot of someones ear. That someone chose a very familiar name around this joint. Out of all the ears in my collection, I think this one is my favorite...

This one is yet another ear. Going by the name, you'd think it was some sorta Jesus freak. But no, it's GAS's. Poor GAS, I don't think he knew what hit him...

Hopefully more of you will try to 'kill me and take my shit'. Go out and buy this game ya cheap fuckin jews.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be back again to post some more boring shit about this game. Later...

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Um... anyone up for a game of Diablo 1?

8. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

More boring shit, as promised.
    It's not Diablow 3, but according to Jeff Strain (producer and co-founder of ArenaNet),"It's like Diablo III... or what we'd assume Diablo III to be if Blizzard were working on it." PC Gamer has it on their top 10 games of 2004. It's scheduled for release in Sept. and is being called the best online action/rpg ever made.
    Hopefully some of you cheap fuckers will go out and buy a copy so we can kick each others asses when it comes out.[/url]

9. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

here's a screenshot:

10. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

I've never played games on computers, but if the gameplay is as good as the screenshot. It may well become my very first PC game...

Been thinking about getting one for a while now, someone suggested a game called Black and White... Anyone played it? Or anyone recommend a good quality game?

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Does anyone on here still play this shit?:? I have kept my account active from about 2 years ago and just started playing again...it's like CRACK!!!

accnt name is :Schmedly_O
    on USeast

12. smiles

smiles New Member

man i've had two accounts deleted.... it's only good while you still don't have everythign in the game.... once you get your chars super-suped it gets very boring

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Then you make a new character!

14. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Duh!

*sad head shake*

15. smiles

smiles New Member

94 hammerdin 93 sorc the rest 85+, best items godly gear.... really where's the joy?

16. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Well buy World of Warcraft then Smiles and come join my guild!

17. GAS

GAS New Member

Reading this thread got me all nostalgic so I go to put in my LOD disc and it's no where to be fucking found. Bummer.

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Haha, you sux.

And yeah, Schmed, just bought the battlechest last week.

Acct: Whatchu_Doin

USEast