Dexter

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by moremetal4mepls, Sep 21, 2010.

1. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damn.

Weeds is pretty good this season so far.

3. moremetal4mepls

I've never watched Weeds but have heard it was good. The trailer I just watched looked pretty damn funny. I have a tendency to catch most shows long after they have been off the tube.

Have you seen the trailer for The Walking Dead? Looks like its gona be good, Im looking forward to it.

4. moremetal4mepls

One more day! WOOOHOOO!!

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have watched Weeds since it came out. Great show. It was a lot better in the first few seasons, but this season is good.

I hadn't heard of The Walking Dead. I don't really like zombie stuff. I liked both Dawn of the Deads and that's about it.

6. moremetal4mepls

A buddy of mine is lending me his Weeds box set. So far so good.
    I love zombie movies. The Walking Dead looks like its gona be a great show, IMO.
    Did you catch Dexter last Sunday? If I remember correctly you were into it last season.
    Another one I cant wait to come back is Breaking Bad. BB is one of my favorites so far. Walter White is one bad ass mofo!

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I watched it on youtube. I dont have cable. Thank god for people who upload that stuff for me!

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Some teenager on the news a few weeks ago choked his brother to death. Said he wanted to be like Dexter.

I've never really watched an episode of the show do not understand the connection. Is Dexter a serial killer?

9. moremetal4mepls

I read about that. Kid musta not truly know Dexter. Yes he is a Blood Splatter analyst who is also a serial killer who only kills people who deserve it. Murderers, Pedafiles, someone who figured out who he was. I was hooked instantly. Then when John Lithgow came onto the show....WOW what a great actor. They couldnt of picked a better guy to play a cold blooded serial killer. I was floored.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, Lithgow is super fucking creepy.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Is that a pretty decent movie? I had that in my netflix queue at one point but didn't watch it.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Its a good suspense movie you get sucked in and hang on the edge of your seat although you have to wade through the boring parts to get there. Jeff is so creepy in that movie its almost to the point of annoying. But its a good movie. He is a good actor just look at the wide range of eccentric parts he plays for instance compare him in this movie to him in "The Big Labowski" (however you spell that name) But still cover a serious part really well also. Totally different people.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I may watch that this week. I was going to watch a Haunting in Connecticut or something like that as well. It'll probably suck. I watched Population 436 a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't too bad. It even had Fred Durst in it and I thought he would suck, but he really wasn't bad... didn't even repulse me to look at.

16. moremetal4mepls

I'am taking back my thumbs up on Dexter. So far this season has been boring!
    I read an article on it, Stiles was all worried she wouldn't measure up comming behind Lithgow, and so far shes right.
    Hopefully The Walking Dead will be better. Will find out starting in 20 minutes. I know there has to be someone out here as excited as me bout it. Hello hello hello is there anybody in there?
    But then again I got all excited over Dexter and have been fed a shit sandwhich every episode.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm glad I'm missing this season then.

Weeds has been entertaining. I developed a crush on Silas. I feel a little pervy because he's 10 years younger and I normally don't like blondes, but damn, he's turned into sexy little stud.

I love the Bad Girls Club. It's my guilty pleasure. I can't wait to see the fight this week.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010