devdev

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by tamdaman, Jun 1, 2003.

1. tamdaman

tamdaman New Member

I think that devdev is actually quite funny in a kid who has just started high school and is desperate to make friends online cos he is from canada and the only friends he has are syrup slurping mooses kinda way

Or maybe he is just a cunt

2. mitch

mitch New Member

Hey, maybe you're right......

.....on second thought, no, he's just a cunt.

3. Turnip100

Turnip100 New Member

Is that guy being serious...I don't think so, no-one on earth is that dumb.

I read the McDownloads joke. I don't know if I just didn't get it, but if it's what I though (mindless shite) then surely there aren't even any retards that stupid

4. mitch

mitch New Member

Oh no, trust me, he's being serious. Even his insults are mostly badly spelled words put together with no meaning whatsoever except for the occasional "kiss my ass". He's just a cunt.

5. ctm0808

ctm0808 New Member

Let's take turns ripping out his eyeballs. I got dibs on either first or second turn.

6. badger_boy

badger_boy New Member

ok, then i've got dibs on using a fork to stick them back in. Wait i misspelled that, replace 'fork' with 'machete' and 'stick them back in' with 'cut devdev's torso in two'

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NeoBadger:
    ok, then i've got dibs on using a fork to stick them back in. Wait i misspelled that, replace 'fork' with 'machete' and 'stick them back in' with 'cut devdev's torso in two'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neo you are a bigger fuckin waste of space than Devdev for dragging up an old post about that cunt.