DESTROY .!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by cardBOARD box homie, Mar 18, 2002.

1. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    http://www.geocities.com/asianprince213/

kill KILL .!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asianprince is SO hot!
    He sho does have a purdy mouth. If he's really lookin' for a princess, then why does he dress like one? That shit can't be real, can it? I fuckin' hope not.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    kill KILL .!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am right behind u...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*Added to AIM list*

I feel the need to severely fuck with perm-boy soon.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    *Added to AIM list*

I feel the need to severely fuck with perm-boy soon.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats his AIM ID, i cant stand to look at his site, it nauseates me!

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I sent him an email and put my sis's pic in it, and now she is in the possible princess's section, but that was a while ago. She got so fucking pissed it was awesome, and now the asian prince calls her! She is Rachel, and the punk ass said she had a friend who wanted to join in. He truly is a dream, and pixie, the asian prince is old, I got over him about 6 weeks ago.

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:

whats his AIM ID, i cant stand to look at his site, it nauseates me!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you want him so goddam bad. He is asian and u r a mexi melt. It is a perfect match, you guys can go out on the town and get your hair permed together.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob_dole:
    YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you want him so goddam bad. He is asian and u r a mexi melt. It is a perfect match, you guys can go out on the town and get your hair permed together.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! no, i would rather shave his head and keep the little bitch tied in my room for show.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    that site is a hoax...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably, but who is the guy model?

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    probably, but who is the guy model? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that is obvious......Delta Burke with a mustache.

11. cardBOARD box homie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob_dole:

Well that is obvious......Delta Burke with a mustache.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

delta burke is sexy

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that site is a hoax...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

delta burke is sexy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so...what is NOT sexy?

14. cardBOARD box homie

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Ooooh That guy is one bad ass, hot, chrasmatic, filthy rich, strong, manly, livin on the edge type sex machine. Not to mention modist. I think I might message him too and see if I can be a princess.
    (or at least get some make up and hair care product tips)

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

This is so sad. I was hoping this guy was real so I could victimize him (Not that nature didn't do that to him years ago). He looks like the love child of Jackie Chan and Little Richard. It makes me wanna go watch Purple Rain and relive the 80s. Damn... why did this have to be a farce?

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    He looks like the love child of Jackie Chan and Little Richard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!