Denzel Washington

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I didn't watch the awards show last night - Hell, I don't even know which awards show it was. It seems like they're always airing these damn things, anyway. At any rate, I heard about the two grand prize winners being Denzel Washington and some other black bitch. I don't even remember the names of the movies they were in, but I do remember never hearing of either of 'em.

I guess it's just like the 'Miss Amerika' pageants, they've always got to pick a nigger every couple years or they start rioting.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I missed them too. Shucky darn!

I heard that the dress that Gwyneth Paltrow was wearing made her tits look like 2 fried eggs sliding down a wall.

3. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Denzel's got a great ass.

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I missed them too. It was a very difficult decision, but in the end I decided to watch South Park instead.

PS Glad to see you changed your sig SC.

5. D

D New Member

I watched a bit of the Oscars.

The black bird who won the Best Actress was Halle Berry (?) She played Storm in the recent Pile of shite, X-men movie.
    If she would have worn underwear she would have pissed them, judging by the way she nearly had a break down on stage.

J-lo looked like a whore from 60 years ago.

And The British only got a few awards mainly for behind the scenes shit, like make up for Lord of the Rings, apart from the bloke from the Borrowers film, who also played Bridgtete Jones' father - he one best supporting actor(I think?).

The only reason it will be memorable is due to the fact that two blacks got the two top awards. Not for anything like Jarvis Cocker flashing his dick at Michael Jackson at the Brits.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I heard that the dress that Gwyneth Paltrow was wearing made her tits look like 2 fried eggs sliding down a wall. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's about right Pukey.

I watched about an hour and a half of the Oscars after I got off work cause I wanted to drink some beers and all the goddamn t.v's had it on.

It was basically "Kiss Sidney Poitier's(sp?)ass night".

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL! I saw a clip of it, and that couldn't be more on-the-mark...

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

She wasn't the only one with a fucked-up bustline...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No shit?

11. kitana

kitana New Member

what is it with bustlines? those ppl have natural breasts, no implants