Dear Fugly

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by mia, Apr 8, 2005.

1. mia

mia New Member

How many of you are seperated and have children? Many of my friends have seperated and some have children who have adapted well, mostly as the seperations were amicable. Some though are having big problems with their children. I am very concerned about the happiness of my boys as I think unless either my hub or I recieve personality transplants, we will be going our seperate ways. The house that we are going for is also a huge concern as it will drain us. As we do not have PR and our housing allowance is due to be stopped, we do need to invest in property.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK everything is so fucking difficult :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Life sucks when you are a slut, huh?

3. mia

mia New Member

y know whippy I was very surprised to see that that you do in fact have the standard five fingers on each hand, no squint and teeth to boot. Was a huge shock to me and also somewhat disturbing

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

The biggest mistake I ever made was buying a house I could not afford.

Size does matter. The strain of a huge house payment can doom a marriage.

Downsize the house and get some Marriage therapy.

Barry

5. smiles

smiles New Member

stop fantasizing about making out with "friends" and focus ... bitch

6. mia

mia New Member

Thanks for that xx

7. smiles

smiles New Member

honestly though you need to prioritize, decide what comes first and how do you affect it best... if kids come first think about what’s best for them... decide on that... take a course of action.... but don't let your decisions be clouded by some schoolgirl crush … close the fishmarket and buck the fuck up

8. mia

mia New Member

You are referring to the post about my friend? I was in fact referring to my friend, :roll: . My boys do come first, and at the moment I am concerned that they will set our relationship as their standard. When I was a kid, I used to wish my folks would seperate as the atmosphere in our house was often very tense. My husband is a good man but we have grown apart.

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Your only chance at saving your marriage is to bring another woman home.

10. mia

mia New Member

Its sorted already, Sammy has volunteered!

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Mia, I think the overall concensus here is (and gentlemen please stop me if I am wrong) no one here cares

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I wished that I didn't care. Part of my pathology is that I care about things over which I have zero investment and zero control.

Mia - Divorce Sucks. Tell him you are not happy, and demand some changes. Then change yourself, not him.

NOBODY can make you happy. You have to be content with yourself in whatever environment you find.

Barry

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that is very true

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

15. mia

mia New Member

16. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

one is the loneliest number

sucks dont it bitch?
    PS: mia i love you and want you to breed a race of super mexican construction workers with me so that we can dominate the construction world

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

cybernetic mexican constrution workers? >.<

18. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

fuck yeah, build your 4000 sq. foot house in a week.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

He's my darling and i'm nobody's bitch but his.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

welcome back nursey.. your posts always give me tingles... even moreso when you say things like that... lets fuck b'bh