Dead or Alive

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Can anybody verify if the following individuals are alive or dead? I can't be arsed finding out any other way...

Jack Palance

Fred Dibnah

The other bloke from Milli Vannilli

Eddie Tenpole

That Chong fella, Cheech's mate

Bob Hope

The bloke who played 'Petrocelli'

Paul Michael Glaser (sp?)

Thanks in advance...

2. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Def alive:
    Fred Dibnah
    Eddie Tenpole (hoorah, hoorah, hoorah hey!)

Bob Hope's been dead for yonks.

The other 5....no fucking idea.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

He's not.Yet.

America's funniest man
    Bob Hope is so old that he read his obituary four years ago - let's hope he confounds his doubters a little longer

John Sutherland
    Monday December 2, 2002
    The Guardian

Comedians, to paraphrase 007, die many times (famously, during the second house at Scunthorpe). Only one, I suspect, has survived to read headline news of his death. In June 1998 some loose finger at Associated Press hit the wrong button and out popped a canned obituary of Bob Hope on its website.

America's funniest man, the world was informed, had taken his final bow, aged 95 and six days. The newsflash triggered a spate of premature obituaristic ejaculation. A bad-taste website (www.flash.net/mmoore72/Hope) was set up in the wake of the "Bob Hope not dead" headlines. It runs a sweepstake on when that bucket will finally be kicked. One subscriber fondly trusts it will be on his mother's birthday: "She loves Bob Hope. I hate my mother."

Hope's non-death has spawned a gruesome industry. The Knight Ridder information service will, for example, sell you an appreciation "embargoed for publication until he dies". You can preview the wares at www.krtdirect.com. There is, ominously, nothing on sale in anticipation of his 100th birthday - May 29 2003.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yayy.... so what do i win?.. dubya?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

erm.. i'm asking dubya what i win.. not asking if i win dubya...

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I am too lazy to look it up myself, but try going to the Dead People Server site. They should have every name you mentioned (dead or alive).

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think jack palance is still alive.. at 82 i'd say barely... but at 71 he performed 1 handed press-ups at the oscars...

fred dibnah is alive and well and can be seen every week on some crappy tv show droning on about architectural marvels

the other bloke from milli vanilli??.. if you mean rob pilatus.. he died in 98.. but i believe fabrice morvan is still alive and miming.. somewhere out there..

isn't eddie tenpole in the harry potter movie?.. just something i heard..

i assume tommy chong is alive because he is currently making "the tommy chong show" for tv... he's also writing a book.. and i believe he played 'leo' in "that 70's show"

bob hope is still dodging his coffin... 100 this year

i assume barry newman is still alive because he was in "40 days and 40 nights" last year..

and starsky is still alive too from what i can gather...

now what do i win?

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

bob hope died??... when??

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    erm.. i'm asking dubya what i win.. not asking if i win dubya...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sterling answers there Pimp, you even found out the missing names as well...just exactly how much spare time do you have?

pm your addy and i'll send your prize in the post...and it won't be me wrapped in 'bubble popper' either... more like clingfilm.

10. theonlylivingboy

I really thought Bob Hope croaked years ago!

What about people who are alive, but should by rights be dead, for example....

Shane Macgowan

Iggy Pop

Alice Cooper

Osama Bin Laden

All the Red Hot Chilli Peppers

ditto Guns n Roses

ditto Motley Crue

Michael Barrymore

....this could go on and on.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

12. stymie

stymie New Member

The Indian twat who served my curry last week, I had the shits for two days, my arse hole resembled a fresh bullet wound. The cunt.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Sterling answers there Pimp, you even found out the missing names as well...just exactly how much spare time do you have?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

believe it or not i knew most of them.. that petrocelli one i needed to google for.. i had to check up on starsky 'cos i thought he'd died of aids.. but it was his wife... and i knew one of milli vanilli had died but i needed to google for the names... and we're big cheech and chong fans round here

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    okie doke

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fred dibnah is alive and well and can be seen every week on some crappy tv show droning on about architectural marvels

i watched that the other night stoned.

15. kat

kat New Member

Dont forget:
    Michael Bolton

Christina Aguilera

Jennifer Lopez

oh and the lead singer of that gorup Creed,the music is alright,but he just looks ugly

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    The Indian twat who served my curry last week, I had the shits for two days, my arse hole resembled a fresh bullet wound. The cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Serves you right for eating that shit.

17. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

I took offense at the Iggy Pop reference here...then I came to my senses...anybody with a Leeds United sig is obviously a fucking retardo....
    I bet you have all George Michaels CD's..as well as a nice collection of show tunes...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I really thought Bob Hope croaked years ago!

What about people who are alive, but should by rights be dead, for example....

Shane Macgowan

Iggy Pop

Alice Cooper

Osama Bin Laden

All the Red Hot Chilli Peppers

ditto Guns n Roses

ditto Motley Crue

Michael Barrymore

....this could go on and on.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Milli Vanilli?

That could be anybody in his coffin!

19. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    I took offense at the Iggy Pop reference here...then I came to my senses...anybody with a Leeds United sig is obviously a fucking retardo....
    I bet you have all George Michaels CD's..as well as a nice collection of show tunes...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was referring to Iggy Pops' life of excess you fucking halfwit, I could happily strangle the life out of George Michael with barely a change in my facial expression and when you think your big and brave enough to dance with the Leeds boys, fucking step up

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    and when you think your big and brave enough to dance with the Leeds boys, fucking step up
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I live in a country where people are shot in the face for there fucking shoes. For some odd reason, "leeds Boys", dosent frighten me i nthe least...