Day in the life of Cheeze

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, May 18, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the 8====D:
    Iwe drive by the old asylum. We decide to roll up in there, but change our minds when we see someone in the upstairs window. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sure it wasnt a ghost?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kramped Kitana:
    you sure it wasnt a ghost? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you postive you are not retarded?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    are you postive you are not retarded?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nietzsche - There is no absolute truth, only perspectivism.

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I normally dont do this, but I thought I'd share my friday with everyone cause I'm bored. Here's how it went.

I woke up at 3AM to go to work (I drive an hour to work). I only had four hours sleep so I was dead tired. I meet up with a co-worker and we decide to ride to the brickyard together. Then we headed to D.C. to pick up bricks.

I get the bricks and they tell me to drop them off somewhere in Glendale. We both get a load of bricks going to the same spot, so we can chat on the CB while we drive. Neither of us know why we are hauling bricks to a ghost town. We think that maybe we are delivering to the old Mental Hospital but then realize its a different address. We can't find the place, so we drive by the old asylum. We decide to roll up in there, but change our minds when we see someone in the upstairs window. We finally find out we're heading to a Home Depot transit center. We drop em off.

We go back for another load and this time we go to a school in D.C. They have instructions on how to use the water fountain in 3 languages there. Do all the teachers also speak three languages? Why the fuck is up with that? LEARN ENGLISH YOU FUCKS!

On the way back, we get caught in traffic and end up spending 2 hours to drive 40 miles. That sucked... but some girl took her shirt off and showed off her tits to make the wait less agonizing. That was cool.

I decide that since the Bay Bridge is also backed-up 8 miles, that I would crash out in Naptown for the night. So I drive over to my high school sweetheart's place and run into Loree Beth. Damn, is it possible that men never quite fully get over their loves? Anyway, I drank Jack Daniels and passed out.

The End

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and there is no mexican without a wetback...

-IMC 2002

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    and there is no mexican without a wetback...

-IMC 2002
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

unless the mexican is in mexico and not the US