Dark Humour

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Foolin McHandface, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Foolin McHandface

Foolin McHandface New Member

Ok guys here goes:

there a pollock standing on top of a bridge, throwing bowling balls off it. After awhile the police cam and asked the man why he was throwing bowling balls off of the bridge. "im sorry officer he responded, I thought they were nigger eggs."

This white guy is stranded on a beach. A geenie lamp washes up and out comes a black geenie. He says I will grant you any wish you want, but every black man in the world get twice of what you get.Ok, says the white man, i want a million dollars. "the geenie says ok, but the black men get 2 million. Im fine with that, I have my money, i want a gorgeous wife. Ok, says the geenie, the black man gets 2 wives. Thats fine says the white man, now beat me half to death.

some dark humour comin from the bottom of the louisiana bayou, home cookin for you fuckheads

2. ctm0808

ctm0808 New Member

You know when you call people "fuckheads" when you yourself can't seem to spell or use decent grammar, it looks stupid.

3. 1337

1337 New Member

you misspelt "shitty" as "dark"

4. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

a talking cam?????

5. Foolin McHandface

Foolin McHandface New Member

came not cam, you moron.

next time ill use spellchecker, fuckbrains.

At least you can understand what i meant unlike your retarded babble...it oh be on me to like for the home start a hand down lllaads gerd fruit bat......

smile you dipshits, your on candid camera with your pant down like a yellow barbie doll that icenhour just made out with.

holla!

6. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slap Hands:

some dark humour comin from the bottom of the louisiana bayou
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the Louisiana Bayou the place where your wife is probably your sister?

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slap Hands:
    came not cam, you moron.

At least you can understand what i meant unlike your retarded babble...it oh be on me to like for the home start a hand down lllaads gerd fruit bat......

smile you dipshits, your on candid camera with your pant down like a yellow barbie doll that icenhour just made out with.

holla!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good one... yeah... um . I am not even going to start an argument with a child

8. Meikle

Meikle New Member

why not

9. Turnip100

Turnip100 New Member

I actually liked the second joke, well done Slap Hands

10. bmela12

bmela12 New Member

NO YOU ARE THINKING OF ALABAMA...

11. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

came not cam, you moron.

holla!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I detect the kind of glaring logical inconsistencies in your 'reasoning' that only botched frontal lobotomy patients with crisscrossed shoelace scars on their sloped foreheads are capable of making. If I want the advice of a retard, I'll slap you on the back of the head and wake up that little peg legged hamster that operates the drool-powered waterwheel of thought in there.

12. cittykat

cittykat New Member

oh my god! i can't breath, that was so fucking hilarious.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    I detect the kind of glaring logical inconsistencies in your 'reasoning' that only botched frontal lobotomy patients with crisscrossed shoelace scars on their sloped foreheads are capable of making. If I want the advice of a retard, I'll slap you on the back of the head and wake up that little peg legged hamster that operates the drool-powered waterwheel of thought in there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOOOOH!

You really got 'em with that one Icey!

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

15. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

good on you icenhour - now we know you how well you can slag someone off in your own language. good on you - you genius of prose! we are proud of you! go gettum tiger!

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Jesus Fuckbox do the terms clinging on and coattails mean anything to you?

[ 10-16-2003: Message edited by: unlimited time ]

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes fuck off and stuff your loose box with black cocks! Yo!

18. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Nursey!! Even i'm shocked!!Yo is a terrible thing to say.

19. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Hey, at least she AIN'T one...
    We can forgive the utterance...but if she actually BECOMES a "Yo"...then we'll have to kill her.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

!!!11!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!1!!!