danza

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Sep 2, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

OK BYE

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    and it has a guestbook<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that explains where 1336 went

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

guestbok cool lets go flood the fucking thing lets see how funny he thinks it is.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hehehehehehe someones already wrecked it.

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

danza is a strongwilled black man who we cna all earn from

7. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Ze Tony Danza ees really a nize man. he gifs to charity. Do notta do wrong to him--eet issa bad karma. And he has a voodoo lady mak you haf CAR WRECKS and bad stuff eef you do. I notta kidding
    Zome peeples learn ze hard way.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    And he has a voodoo lady mak you haf CAR WRECKS and bad stuff eef you do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah!~MARILYN~!!!

9. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

No, Nursey,certainly not Marilyn. Danza heemself notta know what weel happen eef I choose to employ my 'strega' inna vendetta. Things weel happen to hees enemies, Danza weel not hear.They weel just disappear or haf to deal weeth real bad things in life. Ze only ones who weel know weel be ze ones who haf ze real bad curse on them. But I notta do vendetta but for peeples who choose to work ze evil inna ze face of knowing they should not. Playing is notta ze evil. But hurting is.

10. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

I should NOT have mentioned such strange impossible things. : eet is only a JOKE, because Fagaroni ees very tired, hees mind wanders back to old country stories. We all know there ees no such things as stregas and voodoo , don't we? I was just joking because I lak ze Danza. He mak me laff. So pay thees trash no mind, i really am nodding off. I think eet eesa 2 hours earlier because i'm inna different time zone. So it's later than I stay up.. I get crazy.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

that jobless drunken loser DANZA isnt fixing to come back over here is he?
    OK BYE

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

MAYBE BROKE DREAMCAST DURING FREAK MASTURBATORY ACCIDENT?

OK BYE

13. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

To Meester Martin,
    Twice today i read your home page about ze September 11th. I read eet twice because you said exactly ze way zome of us think about what ees beyond ze joking and ridicule. Most everything ees better eef one laffs at it. But not September 11th wheech changed everything in ze world. Zome peeples say America bad. Notta ze fagARoni.
    But my eyes pop out when I read about ze martin drink ze big liter bottle og vodka. Everybody drink more thees year(espezione ze Fag), butta thatta sound lak ze danza. Which ees exactly why you should unban him and gif him another chance. He getta drunk and mak bad mistak. Everybody who gets drunk zometime mak an ass of himself. Danza may sound like stupido lotta time, but i know he ees a literate man and ze fagARoni beleef he learned hees lesson. Ze danza notta lak saddam hussein. He a nize man even to peeples lak me, and a long time ago he always say he hate ze fags but he nize to me.
    On thees special day, thees new boy asks you, Martin weeth ze BIG cock who ees real handsome (I downloaded your peecture, but my boyfriend putta it in trash!)for an ACT OF MERCY. Pleez lLetta ze Danza back. Eef he bad again, you can ban him for eternity.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    To Meester Martin,
    Twice today i read your home page about ze September 11th. I read eet twice because you said exactly ze way zome of us think about what ees beyond ze joking and ridicule. Most everything ees better eef one laffs at it. But not September 11th wheech changed everything in ze world. Zome peeples say America bad. Notta ze fagARoni.
    But my eyes pop out when I read about ze martin drink ze big liter bottle og vodka. Everybody drink more thees year(espezione ze Fag), butta thatta sound lak ze danza. Which ees exactly why you should unban him and gif him another chance. He getta drunk and mak bad mistak. Everybody who gets drunk zometime mak an ass of himself. Danza may sound like stupido lotta time, but i know he ees a literate man and ze fagARoni beleef he learned hees lesson. Ze danza notta lak saddam hussein. He a nize man even to peeples lak me, and a long time ago he always say he hate ze fags but he nize to me.
    On thees special day, thees new boy asks you, Martin weeth ze BIG cock who ees real handsome (I downloaded your peecture, but my boyfriend putta it in trash!)for an ACT OF MERCY. Pleez lLetta ze Danza back. Eef he bad again, you can ban him for eternity.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey fag im sure your think your stupid siegmund accent is highly amusing to yourelf but i can assure you to everyone else its stupid,pthetic and fucking embarrasing,but keep it up dickface your giving us all a cheap laugh at your expense.

15. aznad

aznad New Member

THANKS FOR ADVERTISING DANZAS GUESTBOOK PIMP. DANZA IS HAPPY THAT HE HAS SO MANY FRIENDS.

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

are Danza and Fagaroni the same person??? I don't know where Danza was from...

Boy do I wish I had posted here for years and knew everyone's life histories or at least had a knack for searching for "dish" from age old posts.

17. aznad

aznad New Member

18. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Danza and fagARoni the SAME?
    That idea mak me so sick I write English even better! That ANYBODY could confuse ze handsome sophisticated man of the world Fag with some beer guzzling redneck from ALABAMA!!!!! I thinK thatta mak us both sick to vomit! I drink G&T's and good vino. Danza guzzles Pabst Blue Ribbon which they don't even SELL in my town, New Orleans.
    I have a boyfriend AND a girlfriend, Danza is an ordinary family man.
    I lak him LOTS. He's nize and real smart. But like i said, saying we the same sicken both of us. I have a bigger dick, and danza doesn't even know how to pronounce 'fellatio'.

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I have a boyfriend AND a girlfriend, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are they a couple also? are you the him or the her with him? does that mean you never try to fuck her in the ass since you are getting it already?

20. aznad

aznad New Member

FAGARONI HAS DISGUSTED DANZA WITH DETAILS OF HIS HOMO LIFESTYLE. HE CLAIMS HE'S NOT A BOTTOM BOY.