Danza 's info (real)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by bubbabigmac69, Oct 2, 2002.

1. bubbabigmac69

bubbabigmac69 New Member

If anyone is interested Danza's real name is Charles Ewayne Austin . He lives in Albertville Al . his emails are as follows julewa@bellsouth.net and dipshit@weedmail.com I would post his phone number but I respect his hard working wife.(since he is to fucking lazy to work and lets his wife support him).

2. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Bubba, What you just did is 'beyond the pale'. Everybody at Fugly or anyplace else won't play that way. You just 'showed yer ass' to use a southern expression. Makes YOU look bad, if you know what I mean.

3. bubbabigmac69

bubbabigmac69 New Member

FUCK IT I DONT CARE WHAT HE DONE IS BEYOND REPROACH. HE IS DEAD AS FAR S I M CONCERNED. AFTER ALL WE 'VE BEEN THROUGH AND HE LET THAT PEDAPHILE BAN ME ? FUCK HIM IT WAS HIS IDEA TO GET THAT SHIT STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE CANT BE TRUSTED ............... EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS BASICLY A LIE SO IF HE THINKS HE CAN BEAT MY ASS LET HIM TRY .IM GONNA POST SOME PICS OF HIM AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT HOW .

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh dear i think someones upset

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bubbabigmac69:
    EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS BASICLY A LIE...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He doesn't say much of anything.

OK BYE

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Bubba, What you just did is 'beyond the pale'. Everybody at Fugly or anyplace else won't play that way. You just 'showed yer ass' to use a southern expression. Makes YOU look bad, if you know what I mean. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DONT SPEAK AMERICAN YOU SILLY BITCH!!!!!!!!!

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Bubba, What you just did is 'beyond the pale'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he hasn't doc(i prefer calling you 'doc' to 'fag')... far from it....

you are surely familiar with the concept of "precedent"... well danza already set a precedent with regard to using personal information as a flaming weapon when he posted battlesausages real name, and what danza thought was BS's real address, over various forums... during the right-wing zionistic protectorate conflict at LOTF...

there's an aspect of 'netiquette' that everyone who decides to engage in flammable battles online.... you draw your own line!.. your treatment of others determines how harshly you yourself will be treated

and i personally think bubba has every right to be aggrieved that his own cousin has sided against him with an online acquaintance

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    hmmm... well to be honest doc, quite a few of us at fugly have no qualms about gleaning juicy details that people would prefer to keep private and slipping them into the body of the forum as a means of embarrassing an unwitting dolt..

in the current climate, i think bubba is keeping his ass well under wraps and locked down..

not in my eyes doc... far too many times i've seen danza saying shit to people that goes way over the ~undefined yet definite~ line between civilised enmity and evil minded harrassment that has made LOTF a place where minds can gather to engage in discussion and disagreement... a line that wasn't drawn up as a precondition of membership, but has evolved over time, by mutual understanding, because of the mutual respect everyone shares for each others capacity for reasoned thought... (although the majority of you, with the exception of myself, Nursey, and KEVIN SPAC.... FOWLER , keep the peace due to your idiotic insistence that the republican party has americas best interests at heart ROTFLMAO...)

LOTF has never had a set of rules drawn up for posting, because the constituent membership has never needed to be kept in line... because for the most part, the members are capable of self-restraint..... with the glaringly continual exception of danza... how often has he flooded the forum with pointless threads?.. how many times has he petulantly flamed someone, only to later blame it on the beer??..

and now we have the latest episode of the danza soap opera, he yet again sides with the earthly personification of hateful yet impotent malevolence... marilyn... the pussy who loves to spew his poisonous bile at anyone and everyone who he encounters.. who hides behind danza and clings to him like a parasitic symbiote.... but this time he sides against his own kin.. bubba.. who understandably has taken a dislike to marilyn, and sees him for the spineless jism juggler that he really is...

i have no love for bubba... but i think that he is perfectly justified in his anger

8. aznad

aznad New Member

THE DANZA SOAP OPERA....TUNE IN MONDAY FOR THE WEDDING OF ROSS & DANZA

9. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

*big sigh*
    I have to admit on some of those thinks ze Pimp ees right. You jog my memory very well about ze past. Whatta goes round cums round, doesn't it. Morticia at LOTF wrote that Doc was obnoxiously trying to mindfuck ze Battlesausagez weeth all sorts of attacks about 'father fixations' from Freud. And then zomebody who knows about Dottore and hees own life used eet on him quite effectively. And I see whatta you mean about peepl weeth reely bitter nasty attitudes that ask for a thrashing...the they run away , or want others to 'side' weeth them.
    C'est la Vie
    I am not a republican or a dumbocrat, but ze dumbocrats are ze worst.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Holy shit, the DANZA saga continues to spread across the internet. Congrats DANZA.. you ARE famous!

Warm regards,

JAC

11. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

I must add one thing to my last post, before I go buy cigars online at www.jrtobacco.com. Danza ees obnoxious as hell, but he can be ze life off ze party. He did zomething bad posting BS's info, but instead of really going after Danza, zome peeple's made a bad pic off Myrllyn. I didn't think that was righteous retribution. But by picking on myrllyn you made nize Meester Danza feel he had to protect him. Eet's all so crazy, lak most warfare. (Eef Pesky shows up i wonder eef he be dumb enuff to use an anagram? )

12. aznad

aznad New Member

DANZA SPITS A MOUSE TURD AT DOC.

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Just what are the juicy details on Danza? From what I'm gathering.... he's homosexual? I'm a little confused. By now, half the people here know me personally. I've met them on my travels! I've got nothing to hide and nothing to fear. Of course, I love busting out people that do.....

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah Cheezedawg has met me, he can verify, that I am pretty much the loser you expcted me to be

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Just what are the juicy details on Danza? From what I'm gathering.... he's homosexual? I'm a little confused. By now, half the people here know me personally. I've met them on my travels! I've got nothing to hide and nothing to fear. Of course, I love busting out people that do.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey cheezedawg,

Shut your cockwarmer. Is your whole family disfuntional or just you? Your reputation at fugly is one of an oaf, kind of like the village idiot. I imagine you like that in real life too.

Warm regards,

JAC

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hey Shitty Assjack ,I forgot to show you this.By the way,you are one DUMB LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jackass City:
    Hey cheezedawg,

Shut your cockwarmer. Is your whole family disfuntional or just you? Your reputation at fugly is one of an oaf, kind of like the village idiot. I imagine you like that in real life too.

Warm regards,

JAC

LOL, somebody's jealous of the Dawg!! If you saw his "prison pose" you'd be grabbing your ankels in a hurry!

18. aznad

aznad New Member

JEFF IS NOT DUMB LOOKING, LISTEN TO HIS FUCKING MUSIC YOU FUCKING DORKS!!! ANY DOOD THAT CAN SHRED LIKE JEFF CAN IS GENIUS.

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

20. aznad

aznad New Member

VALERIE!!!