DANZA OWNS A GUN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by aznad, Sep 22, 2002.

1. aznad

aznad New Member

WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS THINK ABOUT THAT!?

2. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

WELL, I THINK I WILL POST MY REPLY ON BIG FUCKING LETTERS.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Not a lot, as I think you're a bullshitting blowhard retard. However if you have got a gun see if it works by placing the barrel in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

Mind you it'd probably still miss the brain by a couple of feet.

4. 1337

1337 New Member

when i leave for the army in the spring, i get issued a C7A1 (Canadian version of the M16A1E1)

Also i am purchasing a Side-arm.

I also hope to make batalion sniper, which would be awsome, and i would be pretty safe (safer than riflemen) if we go to war.

I think its cool that you have a gun, but isuggest you dont show your kids or let them touch it.
    They will go for it when your not around or when your drunk, stoned, ect.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

danza has probably already made sure his kids know how to handle a weapon

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    danza has probably already made sure his kids know how to handle a weapon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The US government has probably already made sure Danza never has kids.

7. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

I know a certain special someone who's going on a shooting spree! Yes you are! Oh yes you are!

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    Also i am purchasing a Side-arm.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow... A Canadian that's not scared shitless of guns. I'm impressed...

9. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

10. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Canada has an Army. Holy shit whats keeping them from invading the Good ole' USA

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

They've got the guns but they've peddled the bullets for a 6 pack of Molson Lite...

12. 1337

1337 New Member

Canada has 30 million people,
    US has like 250 million

Our armies are very sililar, just on a smaller scale cause of the huge population difference

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Is this the same army that was deemed 'unfit for combat' and relegated to guard duty during the 90's Gulf War?

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D STRICT DANZA:
    WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS THINK ABOUT THAT!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch your tongue young man!!!!!!!!!!

15. taramae

taramae New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    danza has probably already made sure his kids know how to handle a weapon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that like it's a bad thing...

16. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tarable1:
    You say that like it's a bad thing...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,it would be bad under any circumstance,but what makes it worse is he obviously isn't shooting blanks if he has kids...in which case i think it's downright scandalous to allow them to handle his weapon.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey Udai.. where the fuck are my Ak-47's I sent you the money for? you also promised a few ounces of anthrax..

Hurry with my order motherfuckjer.. I have some Infadels to martyr...

18. Icare

Icare New Member

Ahh...shiiiiiit...warm welcomes my friend! ...ohhh i rememberrr,yessss...you no need to worry my friend, i got that shit back at the house for you. The powder-i got, ak47 rifle-i got... electric camel prod i am for you, going also to get and for no extra diner because that is the type of guy i am, you will remember this friend, you come to visit and ask for Udai when you get to Baghdad. Bring Udai some 'Knightrider' video and also some 'Celine Dion' Cd for mamma, this we cannot get due to sanction. This, i hope you understand, friend. But Udai is gonna show you real good time-we go crash party with all the high up state dignatries and rape some wives, fire some kneecaps...that shit is afforded guy's like you and me. No problem for Udai, i am real great guy and everyone get hell out the way for me.