Damnit

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Nauseous, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I want to stay up and watch the Bad Girls Club because Tanisha is coming back but I need to go to sleep early.

I know. I watch shitty reality tv. I watch The Real World, Made, True Life (on MTV) The Bad Girls Club (on Oxygen) Intervention (on A&E) Sober House... gotta little crush on that tattooed junk Seth (on VH1) Confessions of a Teenage Idol (on VH1) and Rock of Love Bus (VH1).

I have also been watching a lot of Lifetime Movie Network movies.

I can't wait for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to come back so I can watch something creative.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I meant to put junkie, not junk. He's gross and cute at the same time. It's weird. Kinda like my pseudo crush on that bitch from Miss Rap Supreme.... can't remember her name... oh yeah, Byata.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have watched the Rock of Love bus... makes me sick... seens a fe Sober House shows..

I watch Nip Tuck (on tonight) and well I guess that is it.
    I wish another Surreal Life would come on.

4. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

i fucking hate reality tv. I think I must have yelled at my ex every day because she would want to watch survivor and MTV shows. I just dont get why people like watching this 10 times recycles crap. Execs of those shows must love you.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I know, but it's not like there are a lot of choices out there and it's mindless entertainment, most of it is scripted or planned in some way. Hey, I don't watch The Hills!!!! :redface:

Bad Girls Club was a big disappointment. Surprise surprise.