damn...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im in alot of pain, Im mad whacked on a combonation of assorted perscriton pain meds, cyrstal meth, and beer. I bought a PS 2 las tweek, and just took it out of the box. Im gonna go fuck with it for a while...

anyways, what the fuck was I sayin?

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uhhhh, that you need a blowjob while you play your game? and an icy cold beverage perhaps? yeah, i think thats what you were trying to say.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

which can you help me with?

4. 1337

1337 New Member

IMC buy vice city

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats why I bought the PS 2... nothing KLike beating a hooker...

How do you get the hookers to fuck you? they get in the car and ride around with you, but thats it *shrugs*

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    which can you help me with?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    awww shucks! i wish i could bring you great pleasures, but alas, i am not close enough to bring you icy cocktails and massage your feet. uh, are yer feet stinky? i hate men with stinky feet btw.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, my feet are ugly, butnot stinky

8. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

you waste...4 years I was there and no meth...fucking gamer.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Accually I got the phat hook-up on meth now, I meet a really good cook, and I can get grams for $20. Stop by next time you are on a trip to paint or somethng, and Ill get you some

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    How do you get the hookers to fuck you? they get in the car and ride around with you, but thats it *shrugs*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You gotta go park somewhere kinda secluded... then sit there a min... the car will start rockin'... wait until your health goes up to 125, then she'll get of the car and you can kill her and get your money back and then some. (If you do different views, you can see how they "fuck". They sit beside each other with their clothes on and the car rocks... sorry no t&a)