Damn you IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 9, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Oh

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:

Oh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

right here:

3. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    right here:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd do 'er...

go Ricki - go Ricki - go Ricki......

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No matter how much weight the bitch loses, (or gains back) she'll always be a slimey piece of shit to me. Hated her in the movie Crybaby. Hated Johnny Depp in it too.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

What was that other shit movie the fat bitch did? Bout her falling in love with a train driver and him leaving his sexy girlfriend to bed that fat ugly tart

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

'deep throat' wasnt it?

7. D

D New Member

Just thought I would bring this shit back up, seeing as IMsparky is acting like a cunt to me (for no reason- not that I excpect him not to act like a cunt to me as Im not special because he doesnt like me or anyone )

I just wanted to point out - once again - that I look like none of those slags. *Especially* Rosie and Ricki. And Monica.

For some reason when ever I search on this shite it all ways comes up as no result... so it took me ages to find this bollox. I have too much time on my hands.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yes, you do...