Damn that squealing bitch!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, May 7, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Banned and Locked Down!

(pimpnnurseysnazifunhouse) has been locked down in accordance with ezboard's Terms of Use

Reason: Attack coordination board.

TSK!!!

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Just what exactly is "Attack coordination board?"

I'd dispute it and show the .mht saved files from jackass city to cite as evidence. Perhaps the shit he'd posted over at the forum, too...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

whut? who attacked it?

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Banned and Locked Down!

(pimpnnurseysnazifunhouse) has been locked down in accordance with ezboard's Terms of Use

Reason: Attack coordination board.

TSK!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe this fuckin' bullshit. That motherfucker comes over to Fugly and plugs his junk ass site all over the place and then goes and 'tattles' when people return the favor. Jesusfuckinchrist. And didn't he make a few posts at the funhouse talking about how he "lured" the dastardly fiends to his site with the intent of getting them wipe it out? Hmmmmm....smells a bit like entrapment. What's entrapment you ask?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>To lure into performing a previously or otherwise uncontemplated illegal act.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    SO GET FUCKED, ASSHOLE!!

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If he spends this much time on the Internet, I seriously doubt getting fucked is on his list of options.

Unless you consider his crack-whore, HIV-positive mom...

7. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

MY GOODNESSS......the little fucker!

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    I seriously doubt getting fucked is on his list of options.

Unless you consider his crack-whore, HIV-positive mom...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd consider fuckin' his mom if there wasn't a three month waiting list. Besides, from what I hear, the nightmarish experience of stickin' my cock in that ragged out mudpuddle she calls her cunt isn't worth the three dollars she charges.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I've been busy..what i fuckin miss..Who did what and do they refund the fucking money

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    I've been busy..what i fuckin miss..Who did what and do they refund the fucking money <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go and ask for it back, they shouldn't have even taken it until the full $60 was there. Dirty little twats.

BTW If you want to be forwarded the email he sent me after getting the board shut down, just say so and it's yours.

11. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Send it to me..love to read what the wanker had to say.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    BTW If you want to be forwarded the email he sent me after getting the board shut down, just say so and it's yours.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can you c/p and pm it to me?

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

shit, i didnt even get to read all the stuff in the secret section of the FUn Forum before it was shut down. dammnit

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Globally Banned

This account has been BANNED from all ezboards!

Reason: Attack coordination board ezOp (pimpchichi)

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    BTW If you want to be forwarded the email he sent me after getting the board shut down, just say so and it's yours.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I miss editing his posts... send it to me so I can delete it, too... (use hotmail addy from your messenger)

16. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Just what exactly is "Attack coordination board?"

I'd dispute it and show the .mht saved files from jackass city to cite as evidence. Perhaps the shit he'd posted over at the forum, too...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if that aint search engine shit.....what is?

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Your insults