Damn nursey is one mean motherfucker...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    lmao, there was *never* anything between me and wank cos shes got a guy, which is lucky for me... i think that was a load of shit thought up by someone.. maybe you nursey, seeing as shit speaking and general hot-windedness is your style..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck are you talking about,retard?No one is talking about that.I was referring to your preferred tipple-IMC's warming jets of nad-licquer shooting down the back of your throat.

2. todosb

todosb New Member

Just wanted to let you guys kniow that this is quite possibly the most fucked up website that I have ever been involved in. I hope that you are all proud of yourselves because I know that I am. null

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    so its just kit left.. she doesnt smell, shes not a whore, shes pretty and shes mine <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    There's no chance u could know what i smell like b/c you are miles away and this is cyberspace.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DOH!

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    DOH!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats true, but i still trust her..

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    What the fuck are you talking about,retard?No one is talking about that.I was referring to your preferred tipple-IMC's warming jets of nad-licquer shooting down the back of your throat. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no ones gonna be shooting anything, anywhere.. maybe a .56 calibre projectile at his face.. i was referring to the time imc sneaked into the back room with that hulking black hustler and emerged moments later with a glistening silver moustache.. "where'd that come from?" i asked, then he mumbled something about '..anything in this world, you gotta make sacrifices..' or something before slipping into the bathroom with a stark expression on his face...

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

thats true, but i still trust her..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being such a man of the world[/b],i'm ~sure~ you are adequately experienced enough in life matters to make such a judgement of character-however,the rest of us gullible,naive,fools will prefer to make up our own minds when it comes to deciding if the Offal Grrrl can be trusted.Therefore,do not bother to take it upon yourself to inform us as if stating from first hand experience what you are in fact only fantasising Kuntuna's body odour to be!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

i smell like Oil of Olay moisturizing body wash and lavender conditioner! shit, who gives a fuck what i smell like! no one can smell me!

i got a BB/pellet air rifle, can i shoot that?

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Being such a man of the world,i'm ~sure~ you are adequately experienced enough in life matters to make such a judgement of character-however,the rest of us gullible,naive,fools will prefer to make up our own minds when it comes to deciding if the Offal Grrrl can be trusted.Therefore,do not bother to take it upon yourself to inform us as if stating from first hand experience what you are in fact only fantasising Kuntuna's body odour to be! [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

would you still insult my apparent 'experience' if i hadnt previously revealed my age to you? i dont think so.. I am far more 'experienced' than a person of similar age/social background/finances/luck.

But it's all you have against me isnt it? i think thats the 3rd or 4th time you have said something like that. I am not immature, and i dont fuck up threads/double post/talk like an idiot like practically everyone else in here. But i dont care, i see these as people that (even with *my* history) seem to be in a worse position than me. Just like you were a few months ago with no phoneline. So, I think i am a good judge of character, after all, you and pimp are among the people I admire most, and yes.. *who really knows what kit smells like?* well, i would of thought she smelled sweet...

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well-we're all entitled to our own opinions,aren't we!

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Yes you do know from experince.. and please pick up you dirty spic slut... she is starting to stink up the place...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no calories go for all foods like that, and IMC, i dont stink. There's no chance u could know what i smell like b/c you are miles away and this is cyberspace. what you are smelling is something that you stuck up your nose... like S.C.'s dick

11. D

D New Member

which is lucky for me... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

!!!!!! WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!!!!

If you don't watch it matey, Im gonna hunt down Tit (so far I have managed to avoid her... err.. it) on msn or ICQ or whatever and have a little chat...

I have no problem spilling some juicy beans... especially when you ignore me

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Why go to the bother of searching for her when she's here!?!!
    Post 'juicy details' now please.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

(I don't) talk like an idiot <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't!!?!

I'm sorry,Disorder-I had you wrong all along!

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:

If you don't watch it matey, Im gonna hunt down Tit (so far I have managed to avoid her... err.. it) on msn or ICQ or whatever and have a little chat...

I have no problem spilling some juicy beans... especially when you ignore me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

would that be pork and beans?..

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

You don't!!?!

I'm sorry,Disorder-I had you wrong all along!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

get to the back of the fucking line!!

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

get to the back of the fucking line!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*cowed*

Who else dares challenge that sharpshooting intellectual 8th dan linguistic magician...the <<<<man>>>>...the legend...the one they call <<<<EDWIND>>>>

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kitana669@hotmail.com

18. kitana

kitana New Member

*cowed*

Who else dares challenge that sharpshooting intellectual 8th dan linguistic magician...the <<<<man>>>>...the legend...the one they call <<<<EDWIND>>>>
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

let's just call him Ed,

Carroline!

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

would that be pork and beans?..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my GOD!!!Tell us Wank!!!Tell us!!!What did Ed do with he 'pork'?????!!!!!!

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Thinking of the usual can of 'pork & beans': all beans, except for a singular sad, tiny little bit that constitutes the so-called pork...