Cure for AIDS (no prescription needed)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED

A South African man was sentenced to life imprisonment Friday for raping a nine-month-old baby, in an attack which outraged the country known for its high levels of violent crime.

South African radio said a High Court judge found David Potse -- at one time the boyfriend of the baby's mother -- guilty after police told the court DNA samples taken from the infant had matched Potse's own.

The baby girl, nicknamed Tshepang (Have Hope) to protect her identity, had to have reconstructive surgery to repair her genitals and internal organs.

Some 21,000 cases of child rape were reported to South African police last year.

The attacks have been fueled by a myth that sex with a virgin will protect a man against AIDS or even cure him of the disease, that affects one in nine South Africans. Potse, 23, has tested positive for HIV.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*waits for IMC to enter...*

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

we had this chick in town who babysat kids and whenever she has a male to babysit she sucked his cock. She was caught sucking a fricken 7 month old kid. Its just fucked up.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

now it would be really ironic if that was an AIDS baby...

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    we had this chick in town who babysat kids and whenever she has a male to babysit she sucked his cock. She was caught sucking a fricken 7 month old kid. Its just fucked up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I was pretty pissed off when my parents stopped letting her babysit me.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED

A South African man was sentenced to life imprisonment Friday for raping a nine-month-old baby, in an attack which outraged the country known for its high levels of violent crime.

South African radio said a High Court judge found David Potse -- at one time the boyfriend of the baby's mother -- guilty after police told the court DNA samples taken from the infant had matched Potse's own.

The baby girl, nicknamed Tshepang (Have Hope) to protect her identity, had to have reconstructive surgery to repair her genitals and internal organs.

Some 21,000 cases of child rape were reported to South African police last year.

The attacks have been fueled by a myth that sex with a virgin will protect a man against AIDS or even cure him of the disease, that affects one in nine South Africans. Potse, 23, has tested positive for HIV.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is fucked up dude.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

worse thing I ever gave a kid was herpees...

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    worse thing I ever gave a kid was herpees...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in its eyes???

9. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

it's best to sprinkle it in suger for them first, that way they down make a funny face...

but never in winter! you don't want a coldsore an your cock, no siree

10. brookie

brookie New Member

Yummy.... you're nasty trailer park cunt is the best preventitive for AIDS.

But in local news....

A nine year old girl came down with an STD this week here in Maryland. The boyfriend of the mother was to blame. He filled her up twice. Now he has to go to prison and shit where he is gonna get filled up. For a second I thought IMC had come to Salisbury for a visit, but later found out that it was a 45 year old man AND he didn't kill the little bitch afterwards. So much for my theory.

11. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

wow. that's thuper. 9 years? a bit old for some...

he clearly wasn't a priest, otherwise it would have been 6 years. and a boy, not a girl...

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Yeah, I was pretty pissed off when my parents stopped letting her babysit me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too, i loved that little thing she did with her toungue, it was superb. So Lomo, how old were u when ur parents started letting you stay at home alone?

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    But in local news....

A nine year old girl came down with an STD this week here in Maryland. The boyfriend of the mother was to blame. He filled her up twice. Now he has to go to prison and shit where he is gonna get filled up. For a second I thought IMC had come to Salisbury for a visit, but later found out that it was a 45 year old man AND he didn't kill the little bitch afterwards. So much for my theory.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you should send the mother over here. I'm sure I could find some "good ol' hillbilles" more than willing to fill her up with STD's like her boyfriend did her daughter... and they would kill the bitch afterwards.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

me too, i loved that little thing she did with her toungue, it was superb. So Lomo, how old were u when ur parents started letting you stay at home alone?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck me and you say us limeys are weird,we int he one fucking our kids you nasty bunch of fuckers you guys all need your cocks removing.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:

But in local news....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry duide, I already had a busy weekend

17. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

disgusting! those people are clueless and in need of some education.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I think it's shocking,disgraceful and rude and should be stopped!!!

19. kat

kat New Member

Thats just completely fucking pathetic..honestly,how could anyone get off on that kind of thing??

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

who the fuck is Orange Guppy and Lil devil? how the fuck did they get here?