CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I think Assnads must have liked my post to King Dong at Club Assnad, so much so that he came along and vandalised it.Here it is, as it originally appeared...

Yes your Supreme Gloriousness...i have, at times read your beautiful and nobley eloquent, magical linguistic neural elixirs, then visited sites with pictures like THESE:

[image]http://www.antiqueweird.com/johnson5.jpg[/image]

...and cried

... CRIED!!!

[image]http://www.antiqueweird.com/cartoon.gif[/image]

CRIIIIIIIIIIIED

[image]http://www.antiqueweird.com/johnson1.jpg[/image]

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED

[image]http://www.antiqueweird.com/master.jpg[/image]

...and once rendered a fluttery breathed dribbling mess on the floor, i lie there thinking 'Poot Dong, with his filthy dark secret that cannot be shared!'... And so i now call on every one of you here...to make a world changing choice, to come drink from the fullsome lipped verbal enchanter King Dong's bucket......

...and live in peace and harmony for ever and ever , ~Amen

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes your Supreme Gloriousness...i have, at times read your beautiful and nobley eloquent, magical linguistic neural elixirs, then visited sites with pictures like THESE:

...and cried

... CRIED!!!

CRIIIIIIIIIIIED

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED

...and once rendered a fluttery breathed dribbling mess on the floor, i lie there thinking 'Poot Dong, with his filthy dark secret that cannot be shared!'... And so i now call on every one of you here...to make a world changing choice, to come drink from the fullsome lipped verbal enchanter King Dong's bucket......

...and live in peace and harmony for ever and ever , ~Amen

3. aznad

aznad New Member

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THOSE PICTURES, YOU JUST AINT ALLOWED TO POST PICTURES AT CLUB ASSNAD.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You are one insecure shit nibbler aren't you Assnad!

5. aznad

aznad New Member

NO, NOT REALLY. PIMP CAN POST PICS THERE, BUT YOU CANT.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    You are one insecure shit nibbler aren't you Assnad!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEHEHEHE ALL HAIL NURSEY.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Is it because of this?

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    HEHEHEHE ALL HAIL NURSEY.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get to steppin bitch!!!!!!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

Get to steppin bitch!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was your

Nursey x

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hhve finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for 666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hhve finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for 666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOOOH!! ~Evil~ little lamby!!!*pinches cheek**SIGH*

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Why did you cry doll? I just got done laughing my fucking ass off!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Why did you cry doll? I just got done laughing my fucking ass off!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT!!?!?!!!You mean to say you don't find images like this deeply upsetting!?!!

*CRIES AGAIN*

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I'm here for you nursey!!!!!!!!!!

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm here for you nursey!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sniff* Lamby!!!! Always by my side! Whenever the world seems a dark and gloomy place...there,out of the murky dark emerges a joyfull,glowing,pinky cheeked little face,and then i know what the meaning of all this suffering is and have the courage to go on..*passes Rossy the coke*

16. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Nursey, please check your PM's. You asked for a habeas corpus. You know my paulcastellan80@ hotmail email address.

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

*snort*

18. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

Theres nothing wrong with niggers you know. Every home should have one to do the chores and cook and stuff. But you should only have one if you have an outhouse or shed or something to keep them in at night because of the smell they give off from out of their skins, it gets in your fabrics and its a bugger to get it out.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Nursey i wanna fuck you.