creatures of the philippines

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by judgefloro, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Judge Floro:

Are you familiar with the Greek history of the Temple at Delphi?

If not, I'll give you an abbreviated history - Apparently, this temple was built in honor of a Greek god (Apollo? I can't remember), and in the bottom level of the temple there was a room where the Muse would reside. People from far and wide came to Delphi to ask the Muse what the God's wishes were, from emperors to dignitaries, and they placed great faith in her answers (should we go to war?, etc), as they believed it was the gods themselves speaking through her.

Those that visited with her and asked her questions described her state as 'trance-like,' and said that she spoke in tongues. A great deal of effort was required to make any sense of what she had informed these visitors.

One day, the Muse lost her power. The Gods did not speak through her anymore, and people wondered if they had pissed the Gods off.

- Fast Forward (a couple thousand years) -

Recent geological surveys have confirmed that the temple at Delphi was built upon the convergence of two different fault lines in the Earth's crust. At this intersection, gases were released that, if concentrated, would cause hallucinations in a person breathing them. A shift in the lithosphere caused the point of intersection to drift away from it's former spot, and as such, the gases would not leak out in the same location, and at the same time, the Muse would lose her fortunetelling ability.

Now, to me, I really want to believe in paranormal activities, but I'm burdened by the thought that even today's 'Muses' are a direct result of some yet-unexplained scientific explanation. This leads me to ask, (without the intent of offending, mind you) - have you ever, or do you currently, use any drugs, legal or not, that may alter perceptions in any way?

Again, I'm not trying to offend you, and I hope you regard my question as seriously as I'm intending it to be.

2. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

I will quote the article in which I posted the link from the BBC:

"The bench backed a medical finding that the judge was suffering from psychosis."

By posting here, at fugly, you're only confirming that finding.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah I gotta agree, out of all the places to ent your anger and disapointment, why here?

4. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

oh it is now 11pm wednesday here philippines

you made me recall our english prof. Fr. Joseph Galdon SJ 1972 on greek drama mythology etc the Oracle
    that is the Greeks' rich culture and history or religion
    science is so advanced and helpful to man but it has not yet even entered the doors of the LIGHTS I am talking of, it has failed in iits experiments on time travel
    I have first seen shabu drugs when I was appointed judge, in our times there was marijuana and lsd now ecstasy lots of them here

i never smoke due to asthma during high school and i never tasted drugs just red wine and beer about 2 daily

I am gifted and never studied parapsychology

what i tell you and what i state in my website are facts and not illusions
    hope that someday you would be able to have a grasp on these
    but they are meant only for the privileged and destined few
    for if you study to increase your esp or mind power, such is futile for it is without the guide of spirits
    be content with your present situation, since in my case i never even imagined that i would be chosen by LUIS to see his lights and be his instrument a FRIEND WORTH DYING FOR

5. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

may I inform you that it was Atty. Isabel Timbangkaya Solis, p.s. of the ponente Justice Nazario who just copy pasted the report of the administrator and she was ordered to just make the case one of mental unfitness

80% of my submitted evidence was deleted since 8 justices took vengeance since I predicted their 8 medical surgeries

6. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

I am just replying to the comment of a member, and I am just facing the issue squarely, airing my side, and I am submitting the TRUTH not anger or disappointment...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey it's your right, I agree you should get your message out, but we are the motlest crew of social outcasts on the planet. But one day I'll make it to the phillipines, I hope to be treated to a decent tour.

8. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

email me please when you would go so that I may please meet you

regards

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Believing that you can physically be two places at the same time is psychotic. Sorry to break it to you Judge.

I would call you Bi-Polar, and would recommend Zyprexa.

10. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You are a nice person Judge. I am not trying to ridicule you.

However, I meet at least one person a week with the same set of beliefs that you have.

My weekly Messiahs are usually made human again (quickly) with an anti psychotic medication.

You will melt down eventually. Do yourself a favor and get help before help is forced on you. Easier that way.

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

But don't you see, Barry? They're all crazy, because he really IS the messiah. You're actually proving his point! 8)

13. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

thanks, it is now 1:15 pm friday here

It is just many are called TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE
    I am just amazed here
    when i was invited by mr. jaime t. licauco on jan 1999 to be one of the 7 healers in his healing and psychic festivals (entrance of public ids $ 10), while his session of 4 hours on this is $ 50)
    and many of those who went to me to be healed by my hand are french diplomats and
    many doctors and psychiatrists
    they asked me how they can consult dwarves so that they can discover answers to many queries in life they have had
    i asked them the same questions and comments you are telling me

I told the psychiatrist in turn and asked about 10 of them, here, the most famous,
    "I see lights and in visions of LUIS ARMAND ANGEL... do I have to take medication and treatment from you as doctors>"
    they said, that,
    I am authentic they felt the heat and they tested me by the card reading
    these psychiatrists only advise tests and drugs if the subject demonstrates symptoms of psychosis, and i have none
    what I demonstrate are not symptoms of psychosis but
    I proved to them that i am not fake
    and therefore,
    the domain pertains to parapsychology
    and many of them would like to have ph.d. on this but there is none here
    and very expensive here in your country

dear ucicare

DISTINGUO

IF ONLY i would be given the opportunity to be tested in your country
    like using the kirlian photography and parapsychological intruments and i am tested by ph.d. doctors of parapsychology then,
    this is MONEY

my hand emits extreme heat and this is perceptible this is not illusion

i am not those whom you met that demonstrate symptoms of the disease that you can click at wikipeddia

i am world famous and gained IMMORTALITY in print media :::

http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=tl&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2006-11,GGLG:en&q=judge+floro&meta=

http://modernrock.com/uploads/immortality/logo_(300x300).jpg

14. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

i am established in print media worldwide and we call it IMMORTALITY which is unprecedented
    world famous so to speak

I landed in almost all world reports, news, blogs and forums
    on april 7, may 3, aug 18 and sept 25 more or less

just this rush forum is now 17 pages with more than 800 replies and 6,000 views

google judge floro and...

aside from yahoo search msn technocrati and blogger search engines

Mga Resultang 1 - 10 sa halos 32,600 para sa judge floro . (0.33 segundo

I wanna write a book on this and/or find an author who would write on my case and i think it is worth since my case in unprecedentedly FAMOUS

world famous, free Judge

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index.php?showtopic=2112&st=800

[/img]http://www.canlaw.com/graphics/vulturelawyer.gif[/url]

15. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

i am established in print media worldwide and we call it IMMORTALITY which is unprecedented
    world famous so to speak

I landed in almost all world reports, news, blogs and forums
    on april 7, may 3, aug 18 and sept 25 more or less

just this rush forum is now 17 pages with more than 800 replies and 6,000 views

google judge floro and...

aside from yahoo search msn technocrati and blogger search engines

Mga Resultang 1 - 10 sa halos 32,600 para sa judge floro . (0.33 segundo

I wanna write a book on this and/or find an author who would write on my case and i think it is worth since my case in unprecedentedly FAMOUS

world famous, free Judge

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index.php?showtopic=2112&st=800

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Just curious Judge, have you been blessed with the gift of not needing to sleep for more than 4-5 hours a night?

Normally that great gift goes with the other gifts of being world famous and of having supernatural healing powers.

My best to you friend.

17. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

good afternoon it is now 2pm saturday here, have a nice vacation or break tomorrow

i am so natural like you, it is just i was predestined to be the instrument of LUIS

now,

the infusion of this gift and covenant of luis was gradual since 1984
    it took 12 years or until 1996 to let me pass the tests and thus the DALLIANCE
    so, from 1965-1993, my eyeglasses are 325/275

until i was infused by the lights and LUIS gifts preparing me for all this world famous and healing gifts not powers

so in 1993 my eye grades were in only 6 months time reduced to
    175/125
    with my pulse rate going many times to
    120/minute so, that is when your wife is giving birth according to my doctor
    now my eye grades are
    75/25
    i have to get 12 hours of sleep
    regularly i sleep at 11pm and wake at 10am

now, because of all these forums
    i have to start now 1pm to 1am breaks with horse races here online for 3 hours

so i cannot go along with just 6 hours sleep
    but during the nights I TRAVEL to many places but very few travels are left most are erased by LUIS

this is not astral but LUIS' highest gifts of extraordinary lights

if you let your lawyer study the 75 decision like Justice Bedsworth did comment upon
    all legal luminaries would curse this decision
    since there is no difference between believing and praying to god to the devil to idols to wicca to dwarves to ATHEISTs' and skeptics' no god and even satanists
    as far as the 5th ammendment is concerned
    this is the spiritual and religious realm often confused with psychosis of conservative psychiatrists versus their mortal enemies the parapsychologists or psi

st. paul said in corinthians that the holy spirit gave us different gifts
    healing prophecy etc.
    but all to do their own chores
    my gifts are limited to inflicting sicknesses and accidents upon those who receive bribes for their repentance and to heal the poorest of the poor
    etc.

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Ok judge, now I believe you.

Tell me more about the three Dwarves if you are willing. I am curious to know how they communicate with you and with each other.

Also, what do they look like? And what do they want from you in exchange for the ability they give you?

Barry

19. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

1) My brother robert mild retarded and so innocent can see them physically, all the time since they first appeared to be his liftetime guide due to the death of my father on june 2,1983

but to me they only communicate by violet and white lights
    via dreams and very clear visions
    IN ESSENCE, any message they have for the world they let me view per dreams and visions
    EVEN before somebody or anybody would hurt me THEY ALREADY took vengeance by inflicting illnesses accidents etc..

they are HOLY ANGELS of God...

2) according to my brother robert, they look like beautiful dwarves with beards and wear blue violet, green brown and red clothes with hats called BONITO to salute our Lord, about 7 inches small...
    But I see them in visions only :::

http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/373-Dwarves-of-Law-revisited.html

I will reproduce herein this long replies to Hyde as my full reply to you:

Damn Data- You have been contacted by LUIS king of kings elementals - when did this happen and how did it manifest itself?

Judge Floro - It was on June 2, 1983 that LUIS, the King of King of Elementals (I opine), first appeared to my mild retarded GIFTED brother Robert. At that time, since I was trained by Jesuits, ATENEO, PHILIPPINES, I never believed in this (PSI etc.).
    Until I went to treasure hunting, so I asked my brother Robert, and he promised me that Luis would make his presence felt. I waited until 1996 (12+ years) and weekly, I offered food for them believing absolutely in them even if I never saw them. I was predestined by him, LUIS to be his instrument against evil (they could not choose any, since these spirits are ordered from above, to guide the chosen one, me) - hence, if I could do good, like healing the poorest of the poor and inflict illness upon the corrupt only. To mend ways and repent via illness, then their power against Satan and the black ones, would be increased by God.

1.a. So, I began to see LUIS' violet lights and white lights in 1996
    (erratic times, no pattern, sometimes once a week at nights, and at daytime, the violets -- these are flashes, thousandth of a second; light travels 186,000 miles per second, then, if it travels million times then there would no more distinction between time and space, so STATE, no more matter, since E = mc2 as Einstein, said, but until this date we humans could not make time travel this past; so LUIS and Armand and Angel were created at the times of the Angels, and these lights are the very essence of the universe, time travel etc..

1.b. I was tasked to be a judge by them, on my birthday I applied, Nov. 5, and I was appointed by the Philippine President Joseph Ejercito Estrada whom I predicted would not finish his term as he didn’t, on Jan. 20,2001. My duty is to clean the judiciary and other government offices here of corruption and evil, via sicknesses. So, I was suspended because the JBC Member, Atty. Tesie Sison suffered a stroke and she falsified my I.Q. to 68 and that I believed and consulted dwarves. 6 3/4 years I waited until J. Nazario fought for me but she lost because a Justice was operated on who had suffered spinal cord problems, blaming me.

1.c. I first saw LUIS and Armand on March 1, 1996 via a vision that was more than a Dream and it occurred in a higher plane. Then on Good Friday - maybe about 2002 -LUIS again made his appearance, a similar vision on a higher plane. LUIS is "nakalakip" (Tagolog Philippine term, meaning, since 1996 he made a covenant that he would not leave me and would be with me spiritually for all moments provided I would not persecute the poor. I see his violet and white lights maybe 20 times a month, no pattern when.

Damn Data - What other entities (good and evil) have contacted you and what information have they imparted about their intent?

Judge Floro - LUIS told me that their mortal enemies are the BLACKS, but these could not penetrate me because of LUIS' lights that enveloped me; last 2004, Nov. 5, my birthday, he promised (he gave me the sword, that whoever I would hold or touch by hand that is corrupt, would develop sickness forthwith) that I would be reinstated by 2006-2007 and he provided he would inflict the illnesses upon our Chief Justice Davide and my investigator, Justice P. Ramirez, both suffered carotid and angioplasty surgeries,etc. LUIS also appointed J. NAZARIO as the one destined by God to clean the Supreme Court and be an example to them; so I do not know of any other spirits, and I never contacted them; in fact, I never read any book on Psychic Phenomena coz I'm gifted; here in the Philippines, the foremost authority is Mr. Jaime T. Licauco, not a psychic, but a writer (you can know more about him re - your question on these, just type his name and enter in yahoo search or search.com, you can buy his books) but I do not believe in these books, because they are finite and limited, they could not penetrate the LEVEL of LUIS, these violet and white lights from GOD, I am a devout Catholic and believe only in the GOOD; I know evil everywhere, and this is LUIS' job to fight evil by these lights.

Damn Data - You say they have imparted prophesies - what form do they take? How many have come true? Any major outstanding ones that we could keep an eye out for?

Judge Floro - IMPECCABLE PROPHECIES: First, VISION -- meaning not prediction, but ---the highest:
    On Jan. 9,1999, 6:00 a.m.feast of our Philippine Black Nazarene (Jesus Christ carring the Cross, Catholic Version of like Guadalupe,etc.), I saw 3 visions that have now happened:
    a) the several world apparitions of the Virgin Mary, Mother of God/Christ
    b) the Millennium, global greatest EARTHQUAKES and natural disasters, tsunamis,etc. UNPRECEDENTED from 1999-2010, more or less, as punishment for evil, as foretold also on 1918 in FATIMA, Portugal to 3 children
    c) Philippine V.P., now President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo would be badly hurt and later on physically, no time frame

I specifically have the following gifts: krus sa dila (cross of the tongue) pangil ng kidlat (lightning teeth), my eyes emit fires, spiritual, and my hands (golden yellow) emit extreme heat that heals the poorest of the poor (with heat-processed coconut oil). I was given the gift of healing on June 3,1999 one month before my July 20,1999 suspension; and I healed many poor people, about 5,000 since 1999. The prophecy was given to me as gift, circa 1987, not at its peak, but yet to be enhanced. Luis told me that the P.I. Judiciary would mourn many times, as it did in the death of Justice Sabino De LEON and as I wrote you, the wife of S.C. Justice Puno. Atty. Luz Puno passed away, 4 days after it was decided I would be relieved of my duties, on April 12, 2006.

I predicted many other events in the Philippines, about 800. Second, my prophecies are spontaneous, except the inflicting of illnesses. I was tasked to seal the 15 doors of our S.C. Justice since 2000 (with 4 spiritual nails) that would be the source of illnesses upon receipt of bribes. Every first Friday of the month since 2000 until this date, at 12 noon and 3:00 p.m., I would go to places - powerful places - here to inflict illnesses upon those that receive bribe money in the judiciary and to those that have fixed my case and prolonged my suspension and the investigation to a 6 3/4 years delay. I received the gift of EXORCISM, last February and in 2002 I was gifted with BILOCATION. Lastly, April (Good Friday) 1998, when I predicted there would be the downfall of Erap, our President who did fall on Jan. 2001.

Damn Data - Do you have any powers yourself or is it all the work of Luis?

Judge Floro - All of us are psychics to a degree but very few can bend spoons. 99% of what I am as gifted is from LUIS, without him and Armand, Angel, I am nothing.

You, know, if you read all books written on PSI, quantum physics, parapsychology, you could read more upon WITCHCRAFT, evil, voodoo, occult and other things that would be less good. It is very rare that people would they be endowed with the gift to see these spiritual WHITE LIGHTS and VIOLET lights.

I would rather be remembered as the HEALING JUDGE RATHER than the Psychic Judge. I am renting a house and am poor, the poorest judge in the Philippines. You know, LUIS wanted me this poor, yet he gives me what I want, as I need. Before the Decision (Judge Floro was recently awarded back pay from the time of his first suspension - Hyde), my money was only P 30,000 or $ 400, but now I have been awarded by J. Nazario P 1.180 Million or about $22,000. What is destined for me is up to LUIS to decide. I suffered because that is what he and God wanted. I was called to be a priest but I asked for time and I wanted just to be a Judge. I opine that since birth, I am brilliant, always with honors. I graduated ATENEO, JESUITS, full second honors, and placed 12th 87.55% 1983 Philippine Bar exams for lawyers, but my gifted hand did all these discoveries of what would be asked. So, in sum, I am also a Pyschic of my own, but LUIS is inseparable from me.

Damn Data - You say they have only revealed themselves to your brother Robert? Why is this and how does he describe them?

Judge Floro - Oh. Robert had first seen LUIS and others on June 3,1983 when my father died. My mother died in 1995. They were destined to be their lifetime guardian angels, from the time of my father's death. Robert was able to see them as is, with all the colours, he was able to go down to their castles, where only gold, diamonds etc. are ... but ... just their lights, if these would flash a longer than a thousand of a second, I would be blinded. They could not show themselves to those who are not pure of heart, they only reveal themselves to the little children (chrismasses) [sic - Hyde] and ... what you read and see of them as pictures, like leprechauns, gnomes etc.. They are not kings, but ordinary ones; you see, if they reach the rank of kings, they would not be just visible.

In Ireland - a Catholic country - they can see dwarfs, but only the ordinary kind. LUIS IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS OF THESE ... my brother Robert described them as small, but have bonitos, or bonnets or hats as reverence to God. LUIS' clothes are often violet but they also wear other colours. Armand appeared in a vision to me in the form of human MOST HANDSOME and loveable child of say 7 years of age, while LUIS, appeared as a King with violet hat, sitting on a stone. I asked him, “Who are you?” he said, “LUIS”. I asked him, “Why only now?”, (about 2002) he said, “Because you are afraid”. Meaning therefore, that if I would see his lights and self for so long, then I would die.. time has not yet come...

Damn Data - Are these entities known from Filipino folklore or are they purely part of the Christian pantheon of saints and angels or a mix of both?

Judge Floro - The Filipino people - in culture and folklore - believe in them. We Catholics partly believe in them, not all though but my point is this: the LEVEL or DIMENSION of LUIS is impenetrable by any psychic, because he's of the highest: this is one of the deepest secret of the universe. We’re too backward: PSI, psychic phenomena, spiritualism, quantum physics etc.. We’ve not discovered their twin lights, violet and white, the most powerful non-matter in the universe.

Damn Data - As of April 7th, 2006 you have been relieved of your duties by the Philippine Supreme Court (for reasons of psychosis), for a unique reason - why did your detractors do this (was it for inflicting illnesses on others or predicting the onset of illness?)

Judge Floro - May I quote my letter? The reason I was suspended is vengeance by Atty. Sison, due to the fact that I predicted her stroke.

On April 7, 2006, the Philippine Supreme Court RELIEVED (note - it did not dismiss) me from judicial service and paid me 3 years backwages by reason of PSYCHOSIS. A medical incapacity they said - because I allegedly believed in dwarves, the angel of death, that I was inflicting sicknesses, psychic phenomena and (had in writing) predicted the downfall of 13th Philippine President Joseph Estrada (on December, 1998) who was ousted by people power on January 20, 2001.

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2006/06/lowering_the_ba.html

also this:
    LoTB: Second, why did the press say that Luis, Armand and Angel were “dwarves”? Was this a mistranslation of “dwende,” the mischievious spirits believed to reside in anthills (also translated “gnomes”)? Are they truly of small stature? Did they help you with your opinions, and if so, do they have any legal training?

JF: Answer: The names of my spirit guides are Luis, Armand and Angel; they are not the ordinary dwarves, gnomes, leprechauns, vulcans, . . . Luis is the King of Kings of elementals, an angel of God; if you are a Christian, you can read this in genesis,etc. and you can click angels in encyclopedia.com or wikkipedia,etc. . . In Ireland - a Catholic country - they can see dwarfs, but only the ordinary kind. LUIS IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS OF THESE. Usually, they are of small stature, but they only appear to me in the form of lights. TRUTH: I never used the word “DWARVES” in any DECISION, and I never consulted any imaginary dwarf to pen my decisions. LUIS is highly educated.

LoTB: Third, you stated that you were the fifth-best psychic in the Philippines. Who do you think are the top four, and do any of them practice law?

JF: I stated in 1998 that I believe our President Ferdinand Marcos is # 1. . . I specifically have the following gifts: cross of the tongue, lightning teeth, my eyes emit spiritual fires, and my hands emit extreme heat that heals the poorest of the poor (with heat-processed coconut oil). All of us are psychics to a degree but very few can bend spoons. I was gifted with healing, bilocation, exorcism,etc. I graduated 2nd full honors and placed 12th in our 1983 Bar Exams, 87.55% (our Bar exam is the toughest, since many aspirants here who failed 3 x could easily pass your Bar in California, please do not be offended).

LoTB: Fourth, I am very interested to know what verse or verses of the Bible you selected to begin each court day. One report stated that at least on some days these verses were from the Book of Revelations. Is that true, and what are your favorite verses from that Book?

JF: In 1998, when I assumed office . . . I asked them to read the Book of revelations, because it is the hardest book but there it is, ALL. My favorite verses of the Bible are ECCLESIASTES, there the philosophy of life’s uselessness and injustice but God will judge everything done in secret. Also, the psalms, on curses on God’s punishment versus evil.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Thanls for the response Judge. This is all very interesting.

I like the idea of corrupt officials becoming sick as a way to get them to repent. Also, healing the poorest of the poor is good.

I am doing a little more reading about the gifts you have. It seems that you have a special calling.