creatures of the philippines

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by judgefloro, Sep 16, 2006.

1. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

hi i am judge floro --- here, philippines, asia, it is now 11 pm saturday

my website:

http://psychic-and-healing-judge.blogspot.com

my video on HEALING ---

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=judge+floro

Sam Chambers, celebrated Kent , UK and Hong Kong journalist/writer/columnist wrote an article on Philippine Psyhic Judge Floro which has just been published:

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_...d=26375&sid=9641493&con_type=3&d_str=20060902

Florentino and the three dwarves

Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Filipino judge who was dismissed from the bench because of his ongoing relationship with invisible mystics meets with Sam Chambers to explain his side of the story.

The Philippine judiciary has oft been the butt of a joke but never before has one of its members caused so much mirth as Judge Floro Florentino and his three invisible dwarves.

Judge Florentino and the dwarves - Luis, Armand and Angel - might sound like a good name for a band but they are in fact the main characters in a surreal tale from a nation famous for its superstitions.

Last month, the trial judge lost his final appeal to keep his job, with the Supreme Court's 72-page ruling stating that Florentino's "dalliance" with Luis, Armand and Angel showed he had a "medically disabling condition of the mind" that rendered him "unfit to discharge the functions of his office" which in turn could "erode the public's esteem of the judiciary" and make it an "object of ridicule."

Florentino and I arrange to meet at what seems the most apt of places to discuss such matters - the Hobbit Bar on Mabene St in the Manila district of Malate. Charitably offering employment for the vertically challenged, it has been a tourist attraction for more than 10 years.

Florentino's three sidekicks, or "spiritual guides" as he prefers them to be called, take many different forms. Luis is the "king of kings" or "God's angel," while Armand is a beautiful boy who, like Luis, has wings. Angel is their sister. Florentino has on
    ly seen Luis once - on a rock in the middle of the Philippine archipelago. Luis communicates and uses his powers via violet and white lights.

Florentino peers over the bar and orders a bottle of Australian shiraz but shows no sign of recognition - it seems that Luis, Armand and Angel are not among the diminutive presences to serve us. Moments later a pudgy hand holding a 2003 vintage appears out of nowhere; two glasses follow, as if by levitation, from beneath the bar.

Looking 10 years younger than his 53 years, Florentino comes across as remarkably lucid. For sure he rambles in a high-pitched tone, often going off on tangents, yet the psychosis the Supreme Court claims he has is not immediately apparent.

Fame, or infamy, clearly is something this otherwise shy man seems to enjoy. He comes to the interview armed with 300 pages of clippings and court appeals. He says, with no small relish, that he and his three cohorts have appeared in more than 66 media titles and 1,000 blogs.

One such blogger described Florentino as a Filipino X-Man for his efforts to rid the country's judiciary of corruption. In 1995 a Supreme Court commission found that more than 50 percent of judges received bribes, something Florentino has been determined to wipe out. His area of jurisdiction in Manila was Malabon, a coveted location in which to work, he says, because within a month a judge could become a millionaire, the starting price for any judicial decision being 50,000 pesos (HK$7,640).

"Court starts at 11am; at 11.05am (the judges) go for golf," he quips. He shows even less mercy in his judgment of the Court of Appeals: "They say it is 85 percent corrupt," he muses, "It is 100 percent corrupt."

Florentino initially trained to become a priest and was just a young teenager when he joined a seminary in 1965. He transferred to a Jesuit institution a few years later but then left to enter the legal profession. His life changed forever, he says, on June 2, 1983 - the day his father died. It was on that day that Luis, Armand and Angel made themselves known to Robert, Florentino's mentally disabled youngest brother.

"My brother, because of his innocence, can see them," he says. Floro Florentino recounts how the dwarves had revealed his healing and psychic powers. At first, he says he was sceptical. An avid gambler - horse racing coupons are mixed in with his press clippings - the dwarves told him to get involved in cockfighting. He bought 13 cockerels, made 21,000 pesos and "suddenly believed them."

Since then he claims to have healed many people, explaining that his hands are golden and impart heat to the afflicted. "I am not a faith healer," he says, "I am gifted."

Though at times in the conversation he bristles at the term psychic, Florentino rates himself as as the country's number five seer. Number one? Ferdinand Marcos, apparently.

Florentino says he predicted Joseph "Erap" Estrada's presidential downfall and prayed that present incumbent Gloria Macapagal Arroyo would survive her endless political battles. Looking ahead, he reckons Arroyo's power will end soon and the nation will suffer as a result.

He'll also have you believe he is a bilocator - someone who can be seen in two different places at the same time, which he acknowledges is also a trick for which the devil is known.

Florentino says such powers do not come without sacrifices and that he has had to remain single or lose his gift of healing: "That's in the Book of Revelations," he adds.

He glances over his shoulder at a child laughing nearby. "You know it's painful for me not to have a kid. That's why I am the Filipino martyr."

Florentino was appointed on November 5, 1998, as the country's youngest judge. It was not the first time he'd tried to become one. Three years earlier the state had failed him for psychological reasons but he was allowed an independent, private mental assessment that cleared him.

His reign as a judge was as bizarre as it was short. Sessions would start with readings from the Book of Revelations; on Fridays he would change from blue robes to black to recharge his powers, and in between hearings he'd provide healing sessions, even for other judges, as well as consulting his trio of "advisers."

Such unorthodoxy brought a swift end to his career and he was suspended in July 1999. So began his seven-year battle to be reinstated, with more than 100 motions tabled, finally ending with the Supreme Court decision. He was paid 1.1 million pesos in back pay, over half of which has already been used to pay debts.

He lists the names of senior judges who have in the past come to him for healing and says these are the same people who turned on him for political reasons, using his paranormal "gifts" as the excuse to get rid of him.

"This is a first in our judicial history - the Philippines Supreme Court has never dismissed or removed a judge because of their belief in the paranormal or religion. Other country's constitutions provide for dismissal or removal of judges, jurists and magistrates because of graft, corruption or misconduct," he insists.

However, Florentino admits to having a darker mission, avenging those who corrupt the legal system. This has led him to be dubbed an angel of death, a description he does not dispute.

At this point I am reminded of the fact that to be a dwarf in the Philippines , or duende as they are known, is not to possess the lovable qualities often attributed to them in fairytales. Rather they are regarded as figures full of malice and violent intent.

Eight judges who Florentino has deemed corrupt have all been struck with serious illnesses, three of them dying. He has, he confesses, been psychically "inflicting illnesses" upon his tormentors, even going so far as to ensure one of them gave birth to a child with epilepsy.

"Armand, Luis and Angel's role is a never-ending fight against `black' or evil; a spiritual battle - the angels versus Lucifer. Right now Satan is winning, God is losing. All our leaders have 666 on their heads from the president down, the Supreme Court, everywhere," he says in his mild, yet animated, manner. "My mission is healing the wounds of the judiciary."

His more immediate goal is to appeal the Supreme Court decision as early as next week. He intends to file a disbarment case against Chief Justice Hilario Davide Jnr for delaying his case for so long. "I am asking for a job. I am asking for justice," says the spiritual crusader.

Is this just a tall tale of short people? Or is that Luis reaching up to take my credit card? Filipino judges, you have been warned.

Another The STANDARD article published:

Creature features of the Philippines

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_...d=26377&sid=9682141&con_type=1&d_str=20060902

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Judge Floro Florentino is not too pleased with his three spiritual guides being referred to as dwarves or duende, as superstitious Filipinos call these elf-like beings. His brother, who first saw them, called them duende, a Spanish word of ambiguous definition.

To Filipinos, they are something like tiny magical goblins who live in forested areas. There are, according to folklore, two types: black, denoting evil which can harm, and red, who are good and can heal. On the island of Mindoro , the Mangyan tribe claim to trade with the few remaining duende for forest products. They are said to be extremely shy because of the violence that has been done to them in the past.

Then there are the nocturnal Agta, tall black men who also hang out in the forests, while the Batibat, found in Ilocos, look like fat women who live inside posts, and suffocate people by sitting on top of them.

The bovine-like Mantahungal have fearsome teeth, the Pugot are self-beheading multi-formed creatures, and the Tikbalang are centaurs in reverse. These and many more magical creatures - some invisible, some half-human, half- animal - are all said to inhabit the Philippine countryside.

Also, the Canada NATIONAL POST, part of the Canada.com Network, published:

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/...12-ce032d13c7ab

Judge who consulted with invisible 'dwarf friends' removed from bench

Financial Post

Published: Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Usually, in criminal court, it's the defendant who may be a few bolts shy. In one particular courtroom in the Philippines it was the judge, who claimed supernatural abilities and the ability to foretell the future. Judge Florentino Floro also claimed to have "dwarf friends" who provided him with guidance. He was removed from the bench on administrative grounds after failing a psychiatric test and, more recently, losing an appeal to keep his job. The court said Judge Floro's "insistence on the existence of [invisible] dwarves among other beliefs, conflicts with the prevailing expectations concerning judicial behaviour." At the very least, it lends the term "friends of the court" a whole new meaning.

© National Post 2006

I am known worldwide as the Philippine Psychic and Healing Judge (due to 100+ world reports, headlines - New York Times, UK The Times, etc. & 1,000 blogs / forum discussions, 5,000 replies - www.youtube.com type judge floro)

judgefloro is offline Submit to Digg Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote

2. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Before you guys even get started. Be nice to this guy.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

thanks for your kindness...

this is the first time that i posted in a forum that never reported on me...actually, since april 7, i spent 12 hours daily just to reply to more than 100 world reports and 1,000 blogs forum discussions members' talks on me, coz , i want to cherish these as memories of having known me and i having known them...

http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=tl&q=judge+florentino+floro&btnG=Hanapin+sa+Google&meta=

until the doctor's fourm replied to me, and referred me here ---
    ayatollah --

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/sho...af2ee2b8edf221beeaca077&p=4154348#post4154348

for which reason, i decided or attempted to come into your forum and SHARE my sad story...

http://psychic-and-healing-judge.blogspot.com/

ayatollah said: in the doctor's forum ---

here is a thread devoted to our little friends and their magical but eveil powers

http://www.fuglyforums.com/viewtopic...hlight=dwarves

best wishes

5. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

prefatory ---
    you know, your replies touches me... coz... i had been arguing with our supreme court.. that in america and other developed countries... you cannot be a lawyer or police without taking subjects on psi, psychic phenomena on how to solve mysterious crimes via use of paranormal instruments and techniques... in fact there is PH.D.s there for professionals ..on psi parapsychology... i saw it in discovery channel..

PSI is BROAD... there are many branches and departments...
    i would ENLIGHTEN you by explaining its CONCEPT..

there are 2 kind of psi --- a) the 3rd eye and 6th sense, esp, which can be developed as parapsychology or psi, or psychic phenomena...
    and there are varied kinds --- like those that can bend spoon, do astrals, bilocate... and the DEVIL can heal perform exorcism, withches... etc. and can even detect where the unsolved crime happened... edgar cayce, ruth montgomery... all these great people have different abilities..

b) GIFTED, meaning, not psychic powers, but ENDOWMENT of the LIGHTS --- violet and white, the highest in the universe (just below the mystic lights of the saints the SUPREME BEATIFIC BLINDING LIGHTS at the second comming of Christ)...
    you see, I am GIFTED, my only GIFT is healing the poorest of the poor, and PROPHECY (as St. Paul teaches, in corinthians), exorcism, specifically to CLEAN our judiciary by ILLNESSES, CURSE, KARMA AND SPELL, to let them repent...

I have no gift or power to detect unsolved crimes...
    BUT,
    my hands are GIFTED in the sense that if i use SPANISH CARDS and the person asks questions I could answer.. but limited also...
    THE DEVIL can detect these... but not the GOOD...
    you see.. ecclesiastes itself taught us that --

BETTER OFF ARE THOSE WHO ARE DEAD FOR THEY NEVER SAW THE INJUSTICE IN THIS WORLD, BUT MUCH BETTER ARE THOSE THAT HAD NEVER BEEN BORN, FOR THEY WILL NEVER EVER SEE THE INJUSTICE IN THIS WORLD --
    WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND TO THESE 2 KILLINGS,
    YOU ASKED ME TO READ... the 2 articles... even the police and high tech
    machineries of law and science would really take hard times to uncover --
    but you know...
    WISDOM says-
    crime does not pay... in other words... KARMA ... of Buddha or Siddharta... the Enlightened One... salvation from suffering...
    this is the essence of all things.. PAIN and release from it...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

amn you beat me too it... I was just going to say hello

7. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

hello, too, i notice the sword in your spot...left side picture, nice...

i remember the 75 pages decision which said that for 6 years, the sword of damocles hanged on my neck, i was jobless, until today..

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~vbrattin/sword.png

regards

8. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Hello Judgefloro,

I must say that this is the most interesting thread I’ve read here in a long time. I have a lot questions I’d like to ask you. Some are closely related, so I’ve tried to group them together for the sake of clarity.

1) What is your personal definition of “duende”? I have run across the term many times before, but the context often varies. I have seen them referred to as dwarves, demons, elves, imps, angels, spirits (both good and evil), and even the Devil himself. For instance, Federico Garcia Lorca believed they helped inspire his writings, which were admittedly a bit dark, but certainly not evil or satanic. What is your interpretation of this term, and more specifically, do you think it is a proper representation of your supernatural experiences?

2) Your spiritual beliefs seem to be based in a mixture of Eastern and Western faiths (Christian, Buddhist, and many others). What is your core belief structure, and how do you reconcile them all into one single faith? How prevalent are these assorted beliefs and "superstitions" within Filipino culture?

3) How would you categorize your healing powers? How does this differ from “faith healing?”

4) Do you believe there can be repercussions from using supernatural powers in a negative way, even if it is to advance beneficial ideals? For instance, Voodoo and Wicca practitioners believe that if you use “magic” to cause harm to others, the caster will suffer ten-fold.

5) How is the legal system organized and implemented in Philippines in relation to the United States? In what ways has the former American occupation of the Philippines impacted the legal system there? Do you think the American influence has made it more or less effective? More or less complicated?

6) What are your views on the separation of church and state? In your opinion, what is the true impact or influence of religion on decisions or duties of state? Do you think it is fair for a judge who has sworn an oath to uphold the law to render a judgment based on personal convictions?

7) Corruption is unfortunately a fact of life in every system of government. What safeguards do you think should be implemented to help curtail this problem?

8 ) Do you think your disbarment was the result of religious persecution, or did your beliefs and practices simply make you an easy political target for those at risk of prosecution for their corruption?

9) How much of the information presented within these posted articles do you consider factual or accurate? Which parts do you take issue with?

I wish there were English subtitles for the youtube videos you linked. I can get the gist of what’s going on, but I know I am missing out on details. I look forward to your responses.

Regards,

Nicodemus

9. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

thanks, may i please reply to these questions as GIFTED, since i have never studied about psi, psychic phenomena....

1) duende is spanish, and dwende is filipino...

there are really many elementals...
    4 --- air water earth and fire...
    the fairies, mermaids, gnomes or dwarves, and vulcans, respectively,

as paracelsus said ----
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracelsus

in ireland and iceland ... dwarves are part of the culture...

but like us, they are so numerous, only, they are not seen coz they are spirits taking human or visible forms to the selected or destined few...

they are scattered around... only we do not perceive...

they belong to the different plane of existence...

to be simple, all elementals are just blacks and whites... good or evil, simplified by Revelation... as ... those sent by Satan are the blacks and those from God, like the Angels and the elemental creatures are whites...

2-3-4) i studied philosophy and theology ATENEO, JESUITS, 1972-4, and i believe in st. paul's teachings on LIGHT, from which all gifts of prophecy, healing, bilocation, etc. came from...
    before Christ, Buddha (Siddharta, Gautam) never saw the LIGHT...

there are simply 3 levels --
    The Beatific Vision - only at the 2nd comming of Christ, the blinding light..
    The mystic Lights - that st john of the cross, padre pio etc saw, and
    The Violet and White Lights... of Angels.. of LUIS, Armand and Angel versus the Blacks...

the filipino culture and belief is very diverse, the mountain people here had their own gods even before the americans and chinese came...
    now, the professionals study psi at mr. jaime t. licauco.. while the rest would just laugh at these...

for me, what is essential is not faith but GOOD WORKS, and KINDNESS, since, the gentiles and non-christians, even pagans can be saved through following their own consciences... but we are blessed for we saw the light...

my healing is unique, since my hands emit extreme heat upon medicallya affected areas of the poorest of the poor, AND THOSE THAT ARE PROPERLY DISPOSED TO RECEIVE THE SPIRITUAL GIFT...
    unlike prannic and other paranormal healings or magic and black healing... my healing is from LUIS' lights from God, as St. Paul in corrinthians said, Gifts of healing, prophecy, bilocation...

faith healing here, means, the healers use herbs, psychic surgery, prannic bio-energy and tawas, many kinds that comes from FAITH..

they usually massage the areas and use prayers and saint...
    i do not, i just touch the areas, and tell them to go to mass, pray and be kind or good.
    but my healing is complementary with MEDICINE... i believe in science..
    like diabetes and hypertension, they cannot be healed, only diet, maintenance medicine and healing...

5-7) oh, here, the legal system was just copied from american constitution in 1935 and our rules from california of Justice Bedsworth...

Mahar Mangahas, SWS survey - says -

http://news.inq7.net/breaking/index.php?index=1&story_id=25484

SWS survey: Lawyers say judiciary more corrupt
    First posted 08:31am (Mla time) Jan 26, 2005
    By Donna Pazzibugan
    Inquirer News Service

"As in 1995, one-fourth of present lawyers say that many or very many judges are corrupt. Although half or 49 percent say they know a case in their own city or province where a judge took a bribe, only 8 percent said they reported the bribery. The main excuse of those who kept silent is that they could not prove it," the SWS said.

the system like any world legal systems is governed by human nature that is so corrupt.. because a judge has power over life and death and destiny. a decision can be easily purchased ...

our bill of rights and religious jurisprudence are all copied from cjs, am jur and american case law...
    justices here are hypocrites... unlike in america that many justices are principled and really defend religious freedom, separation between church and state, here, such issues are not really tried... for cases are bought...

you can have an idea by browsing our jurisprudence -
    http://www.supremecourt.gov.ph

8-9) basically, my case is not about religion or dwarves.. my case is simple... they want to replace me with the political nominee.. that is all, and a JBC member who suffered the stroke i predicted in 1995 was responsible for making this a case about dwarves...

10. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

Part II - Reply to Nicodemus

May I please continue with the most important part of my reply to your 9 questions... i have to separate this, coz, there are some problems with our computer and my typing..

Reply to your questions 1-4, NICODEMUS ---

I have to cite here my reply to hyde:

CLARIFICATION ---

but let me clarify, that, since June 2, 1983, Robert my mild retarded brother saw them during the wake of my father, and they promised to guide him lifetime,

and it was only after 13 years of constantly asking Luis to let me see him that he and Armand first appeared in vision to me (unlike to Robert who is clean of heart, retarded, and he goes to their castles, see them daily), only, on March 1, 1996 where they covenanted to me lifetime...

but i only see their lights.. violet and white, the highest in the world, for which reason, LUIS is the KING OF KINGS OF ELEMENTALS..

view his testimony in KASANGGA MO ANG LANGIT ---
    (note that Reyster Langit died later)

www.youtube.com type judge floro---

I. Cabinet of Wonders, hyde, asked me the questions you are asking and I replied:

http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/373-Dwarves-of-Law-revisited.html

Damn Data- You have been contacted by LUIS king of kings elementals - when did this happen and how did it manifest itself?

Judge Floro - It was on June 2, 1983 that LUIS, the King of King of Elementals (I opine), first appeared to my mild retarded GIFTED brother Robert. At that time, since I was trained by Jesuits, ATENEO, PHILIPPINES, I never believed in this (PSI etc.).
    Until I went to treasure hunting, so I asked my brother Robert, and he promised me that Luis would make his presence felt. I waited until 1996 (12+ years) and weekly, I offered food for them believing absolutely in them even if I never saw them. I was predestined by him, LUIS to be his instrument against evil (they could not choose any, since these spirits are ordered from above, to guide the chosen one, me) - hence, if I could do good, like healing the poorest of the poor and inflict illness upon the corrupt only. To mend ways and repent via illness, then their power against Satan and the black ones, would be increased by God.

1.a. So, I began to see LUIS' violet lights and white lights in 1996
    (erratic times, no pattern, sometimes once a week at nights, and at daytime, the violets -- these are flashes, thousandth of a second; light travels 186,000 miles per second, then, if it travels million times then there would no more distinction between time and space, so STATE, no more matter, since E = mc2 as Einstein, said, but until this date we humans could not make time travel this past; so LUIS and Armand and Angel were created at the times of the Angels, and these lights are the very essence of the universe, time travel etc..

1.b. I was tasked to be a judge by them, on my birthday I applied, Nov. 5, and I was appointed by the Philippine President Joseph Ejercito Estrada whom I predicted would not finish his term as he didn’t, on Jan. 20,2001. My duty is to clean the judiciary and other government offices here of corruption and evil, via sicknesses. So, I was suspended because the JBC Member, Atty. Tesie Sison suffered a stroke and she falsified my I.Q. to 68 and that I believed and consulted dwarves. 6 3/4 years I waited until J. Nazario fought for me but she lost because a Justice was operated on who had suffered spinal cord problems, blaming me.

1.c. I first saw LUIS and Armand on March 1, 1996 via a vision that was more than a Dream and it occurred in a higher plane. Then on Good Friday - maybe about 2002 -LUIS again made his appearance, a similar vision on a higher plane. LUIS is "nakalakip" (Tagolog Philippine term, meaning, since 1996 he made a covenant that he would not leave me and would be with me spiritually for all moments provided I would not persecute the poor. I see his violet and white lights maybe 20 times a month, no pattern when.

Damn Data - What other entities (good and evil) have contacted you and what information have they imparted about their intent?

Judge Floro - LUIS told me that their mortal enemies are the BLACKS, but these could not penetrate me because of LUIS' lights that enveloped me; last 2004, Nov. 5, my birthday, he promised (he gave me the sword, that whoever I would hold or touch by hand that is corrupt, would develop sickness forthwith) that I would be reinstated by 2006-2007 and he provided he would inflict the illnesses upon our Chief Justice Davide and my investigator, Justice P. Ramirez, both suffered carotid and angioplasty surgeries,etc. LUIS also appointed J. NAZARIO as the one destined by God to clean the Supreme Court and be an example to them; so I do not know of any other spirits, and I never contacted them; in fact, I never read any book on Psychic Phenomena coz I'm gifted; here in the Philippines, the foremost authority is Mr. Jaime T. Licauco, not a psychic, but a writer (you can know more about him re - your question on these, just type his name and enter in yahoo search or search.com, you can buy his books) but I do not believe in these books, because they are finite and limited, they could not penetrate the LEVEL of LUIS, these violet and white lights from GOD, I am a devout Catholic and believe only in the GOOD; I know evil everywhere, and this is LUIS' job to fight evil by these lights.

Damn Data - You say they have imparted prophesies - what form do they take? How many have come true? Any major outstanding ones that we could keep an eye out for?

Judge Floro - IMPECCABLE PROPHECIES: First, VISION -- meaning not prediction, but ---the highest:
    On Jan. 9,1999, 6:00 a.m.feast of our Philippine Black Nazarene (Jesus Christ carring the Cross, Catholic Version of like Guadalupe,etc.), I saw 3 visions that have now happened:
    a) the several world apparitions of the Virgin Mary, Mother of God/Christ
    b) the Millennium, global greatest EARTHQUAKES and natural disasters, tsunamis,etc. UNPRECEDENTED from 1999-2010, more or less, as punishment for evil, as foretold also on 1918 in FATIMA, Portugal to 3 children
    c) Philippine V.P., now President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo would be badly hurt and later on physically, no time frame

I specifically have the following gifts: krus sa dila (cross of the tongue) pangil ng kidlat (lightning teeth), my eyes emit fires, spiritual, and my hands (golden yellow) emit extreme heat that heals the poorest of the poor (with heat-processed coconut oil). I was given the gift of healing on June 3,1999 one month before my July 20,1999 suspension; and I healed many poor people, about 5,000 since 1999. The prophecy was given to me as gift, circa 1987, not at its peak, but yet to be enhanced. Luis told me that the P.I. Judiciary would mourn many times, as it did in the death of Justice Sabino De LEON and as I wrote you, the wife of S.C. Justice Puno. Atty. Luz Puno passed away, 4 days after it was decided I would be relieved of my duties, on April 12, 2006.

I predicted many other events in the Philippines, about 800. Second, my prophecies are spontaneous, except the inflicting of illnesses. I was tasked to seal the 15 doors of our S.C. Justice since 2000 (with 4 spiritual nails) that would be the source of illnesses upon receipt of bribes. Every first Friday of the month since 2000 until this date, at 12 noon and 3:00 p.m., I would go to places - powerful places - here to inflict illnesses upon those that receive bribe money in the judiciary and to those that have fixed my case and prolonged my suspension and the investigation to a 6 3/4 years delay. I received the gift of EXORCISM, last February and in 2002 I was gifted with BILOCATION. Lastly, April (Good Friday) 1998, when I predicted there would be the downfall of Erap, our President who did fall on Jan. 2001.

Damn Data - Do you have any powers yourself or is it all the work of Luis?

Judge Floro - All of us are psychics to a degree but very few can bend spoons. 99% of what I am as gifted is from LUIS, without him and Armand, Angel, I am nothing.

You, know, if you read all books written on PSI, quantum physics, parapsychology, you could read more upon WITCHCRAFT, evil, voodoo, occult and other things that would be less good. It is very rare that people would they be endowed with the gift to see these spiritual WHITE LIGHTS and VIOLET lights.

I would rather be remembered as the HEALING JUDGE RATHER than the Psychic Judge. I am renting a house and am poor, the poorest judge in the Philippines. You know, LUIS wanted me this poor, yet he gives me what I want, as I need. Before the Decision (Judge Floro was recently awarded back pay from the time of his first suspension - Hyde), my money was only P 30,000 or $ 400, but now I have been awarded by J. Nazario P 1.180 Million or about $22,000. What is destined for me is up to LUIS to decide. I suffered because that is what he and God wanted. I was called to be a priest but I asked for time and I wanted just to be a Judge. I opine that since birth, I am brilliant, always with honors. I graduated ATENEO, JESUITS, full second honors, and placed 12th 87.55% 1983 Philippine Bar exams for lawyers, but my gifted hand did all these discoveries of what would be asked. So, in sum, I am also a Pyschic of my own, but LUIS is inseparable from me.

Damn Data - You say they have only revealed themselves to your brother Robert? Why is this and how does he describe them?

Judge Floro - Oh. Robert had first seen LUIS and others on June 3,1983 when my father died. My mother died in 1995. They were destined to be their lifetime guardian angels, from the time of my father's death. Robert was able to see them as is, with all the colours, he was able to go down to their castles, where only gold, diamonds etc. are ... but ... just their lights, if these would flash a longer than a thousand of a second, I would be blinded. They could not show themselves to those who are not pure of heart, they only reveal themselves to the little children (chrismasses) [sic - Hyde] and ... what you read and see of them as pictures, like leprechauns, gnomes etc.. They are not kings, but ordinary ones; you see, if they reach the rank of kings, they would not be just visible.

In Ireland - a Catholic country - they can see dwarfs, but only the ordinary kind. LUIS IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS OF THESE ... my brother Robert described them as small, but have bonitos, or bonnets or hats as reverence to God. LUIS' clothes are often violet but they also wear other colours. Armand appeared in a vision to me in the form of human MOST HANDSOME and loveable child of say 7 years of age, while LUIS, appeared as a King with violet hat, sitting on a stone. I asked him, “Who are you?” he said, “LUIS”. I asked him, “Why only now?”, (about 2002) he said, “Because you are afraid”. Meaning therefore, that if I would see his lights and self for so long, then I would die.. time has not yet come...

Damn Data - Are these entities known from Filipino folklore or are they purely part of the Christian pantheon of saints and angels or a mix of both?

Judge Floro - The Filipino people - in culture and folklore - believe in them. We Catholics partly believe in them, not all though but my point is this: the LEVEL or DIMENSION of LUIS is impenetrable by any psychic, because he's of the highest: this is one of the deepest secret of the universe. We’re too backward: PSI, psychic phenomena, spiritualism, quantum physics etc.. We’ve not discovered their twin lights, violet and white, the most powerful non-matter in the universe.

Damn Data - As of April 7th, 2006 you have been relieved of your duties by the Philippine Supreme Court (for reasons of psychosis), for a unique reason - why did your detractors do this (was it for inflicting illnesses on others or predicting the onset of illness?)

Then, I will quote my answer to ATTY. KEVIN UNDERHILL:
    Lowering the Bar as International Precedent --

you know, in my daily computer 12 hours replying since april 7 to 1,000 blogs and forums, i noticed that when i discussed the legal aspects of my case, the vengeance, and that they made this a case of dwarves... the members like you fell ASLEEP,
    they wanted DWARVES...

i stressed that i kept this secret... coz, my enemies wanted this to make me weird..

now, A PROMINENT US LAWYER of a very big firm, i was shocked that he did a legal seminar and wrote me on his legal blog... JUST DWARVES:

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2006/...s_mystic_d.html

Judge's Mystic Dwarf Friends Identified

I previously reported on Judge Florentino Floro, a judge in the Philippines who was removed from the bench recently for acts as innocuous as fortune-telling, faith healing in chambers, and beginning each court session with a cheery reading from the Book of Revelations. He also said he had made a covenant with "dwarf friends," but little was known about these friends until this week.

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2006/..._in_philip.html

Judge in Philippines Discriminated Against for Being Psychic

The persecution of the psychically gifted continues. Judge Florentino Floro, who until recently presided over a jurisdiction in suburban Manila

LONG STORY --- BY atty. kevin -

Lowering the Bar Cited as International Precedent

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2006/06/index.html

As many of you know, I have long had two primary goals for this enterprise:

to provide some entertainment for myself and other attorneys (and friends of attorneys) slogging away at their various billing stations, and
    to be cited as authority in a brief filed with the Supreme Court of the Philippines.
    Today I can at least be sure that one of those goals has been met.

I mentioned in the "Lowering the Bar" presentation I did two weeks ago that I had heard from Judge Florentino Floro, who I had written about twice before. You may recall that Judge Floro was dismissed (or "separated") from the bench in Malabon City, a suburb north of Manila, after questions arose about his practices of starting court days with a reading from the Book of Revelations, conducting faith-healing sessions in chambers, and consulting three "mystic dwarves" named Luis, Armand and Angel for advice and predictions of future events. As Judge Floro was a judge, that seemed to fall within the scope of this project and I did mention him a couple of times.

Judge Floro emailed me (and a number of others who had written about him) a couple of weeks ago, primarily to thank everyone for writing about his case. He noted that he was appealing his case, forwarded us some pleadings, and was kind enough to answer a few questions. Here's an (edited) summary of the answers:

LoTB: First, what is the difference between a separation and a dismissal? Is it possible you could be reinstated? If so, would you want to be a judge again? Was it fun to be a judge?

JF: Dismissal, under our laws, carries with it perpetual disqualification & DISBARMENT. . . . I believe that the laws are in my favor. But, I cannot tell you what will be their votes. . . . I would want to be a judge [again]. It is not fun, since I am honest. I had to wake up 6 am and sleep at 9pm and week ends I pen decisions; it is nightmare. But, my neighbor judges, they come to court, 10 am, deal only with juicy cases and they put in the backburner the not juicy ones; they play golf, 1 pm. This is not an exaggeration, since their staff and fixers do all the jobs.

LoTB: Second, why did the press say that Luis, Armand and Angel were “dwarves”? Was this a mistranslation of “dwende,” the mischievious spirits believed to reside in anthills (also translated “gnomes”)? Are they truly of small stature? Did they help you with your opinions, and if so, do they have any legal training?

JF: Answer: The names of my spirit guides are Luis, Armand and Angel; they are not the ordinary dwarves, gnomes, leprechauns, vulcans, . . . Luis is the King of Kings of elementals, an angel of God; if you are a Christian, you can read this in genesis,etc. and you can click angels in encyclopedia.com or wikkipedia,etc. . . In Ireland - a Catholic country - they can see dwarfs, but only the ordinary kind. LUIS IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS OF THESE. Usually, they are of small stature, but they only appear to me in the form of lights. TRUTH: I never used the word “DWARVES” in any DECISION, and I never consulted any imaginary dwarf to pen my decisions. LUIS is highly educated.

LoTB: Third, you stated that you were the fifth-best psychic in the Philippines. Who do you think are the top four, and do any of them practice law?

JF: I stated in 1998 that I believe our President Ferdinand Marcos is # 1. . . I specifically have the following gifts: cross of the tongue, lightning teeth, my eyes emit spiritual fires, and my hands emit extreme heat that heals the poorest of the poor (with heat-processed coconut oil). All of us are psychics to a degree but very few can bend spoons. I was gifted with healing, bilocation, exorcism,etc. I graduated 2nd full honors and placed 12th in our 1983 Bar Exams, 87.55% (our Bar exam is the toughest, since many aspirants here who failed 3 x could easily pass your Bar in California, please do not be offended).

LoTB: Fourth, I am very interested to know what verse or verses of the Bible you selected to begin each court day. One report stated that at least on some days these verses were from the Book of Revelations. Is that true, and what are your favorite verses from that Book?

JF: In 1998, when I assumed office . . . I asked them to read the Book of revelations, because it is the hardest book but there it is, ALL. My favorite verses of the Bible are ECCLESIASTES, there the philosophy of life’s uselessness and injustice but God will judge everything done in secret. Also, the psalms, on curses on God’s punishment versus evil.

LoTB: Have you seen “The Omen”? The first one, of course, not the remake. Do you know (or can you find out) why those in Hollywood would not recognize an original idea these days if Pughe, King of the Dwendes, brought them one on a silver platter?

JF: I am sorry, I do not see movies, since I concentrate on horse racing, this is my life since 1972, 3 times I tried to be a jockey, but I ended up to be a lawyer. I think I had seen the original one, many years ago, I cant remember. Contrary to the Decision and Reports, I am a horse athlete, ordinary poor man who just rents a house, and I have no car. I live a very simple and financially poor life . . . . I want to buy a horse and to ride, its great fun. Sincerely, Judge Floro.

Judge Floro and I have corresponded a few times now and he seems to be a very pleasant man who is certainly convinced of the justice of his cause. (Judge Floro, please let me know if I've misstated anything in this report.) With his permission, I did talk about him and his case at the presentation a couple of weeks ago. I think it is fair to say that people were quite interested in the matter, although there is probably not much we can do from halfway around the world.

Or at least that's what I thought. In a third supplemental pleading that Judge Floro forwarded me last night, I was a little surprised, but proud, to see that he had cited me as one of a number of worldwide authorities on his case. The pleading starts by reprinting most of an article on the case by Justice William Bedsworth, an associate justice in California's 4th District Court of Appeals, who has his own blog and who frequently publishes articles in the legal papers here as well. Judge Floro also cites (among others) another California attorney, Lester Hardy; David Pannick, a British attorney; Ken Blanchard, a management and business writer (The One Minute Manager); a French blogger; and Che Vaughn, a tarot reader and clairvoyant who shares her home with "a couple of spirits, some shadow people, some black blobs, one homunculus and a cat."

Also, Lowering the Bar, which gets about two of the thirty pages. The posts are accurately quoted, I'm pretty sure, and the biographical information on me (from our firm's website) looks right too -- I have to admit, though, that Judge Floro embellished a bit by describing me as a "celebrated" San Francisco lawyer. My dog is generally excited to see me, but that's about the only celebration I generate.

Judge Floro is asking for reinstatement and about four years' worth of back wages. As best I can tell from the pleadings, his argument is more or less that he should not have been separated from the bench just because of his beliefs, so long as he served his country and Malabon City in a fair and honorable manner. That's a fair point -- who would you rather have as a judge: somebody who takes bribes; or an honest guy who happens to have lightning teeth and well-educated spirit friends but can pass the hardest bar exam in the world? I know my answer.

I have to say though, Judge Floro, I don't know that citing the world's blog posts will add anything to to the heartfelt and very, very lengthy briefing you've already presented to the court. And you should always be careful when using sarcasm in pleadings, especially somebody else's. Also, I think a lot of practicing lawyers would suggest that there is life outside the law, and so maybe this is a good time to follow your dream of being more involved with the horses or the world of horse racing. Having said that, I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do.

Judge Floro's Third Supplemental Brief (filed June 30, 2006) in Microsoft Word format
    Justice Bedsworth's Blog -- A Criminal Waste of Space

June 30, 2006 in International Law, Lowering the Bench, Religion,

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I have a complaint:

TOO FUCKING LONG.

12. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

with all due respect

please edit my reply to Nicodemus... i admit it to be so long... well.. with all due respect... the 9 questions could not be answered by short replies...

the subject of dwarves and religion is so broad...

sincerely, and best wishes,

judge floro

13. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Thanks for your detailed responses, Judge. I find it all very fascinating.

Oh, and don't pay any attention to Chester, he is just frustrated by his inability to read or write more than 3 lines of text in one sitting. :roll:

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I've often written more than 3 lines of text.

And all in one sitting.

Take this post for example.

It's 4 lines.

15. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

thanks

oh, you know, when i was replying to you, it was almost midnight, and after i was typing the reply to #7 question, i made a mistake and closed this forum,
    so I HAD TO START AND TYPE AGAIN, it took me another 30 minutes, so pardon for the incorrect spellings and grammar...

and some computers here are very slow powered...

anyway, the subject is so complicated and in several forums like the cult and asylum and hard light, the members continuously asked me questions about these phenomena...
    so, and..
    actually, i was surprised that the DOCTOR's forum suggested me to post here, and i did...
    therefore, if you want to know more about this interesting topic, you can browse the questions and replies i made here...

http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?s=&postid=910327#post910327

http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/.../pagenumber_1.html?s=&perpage=25&pagenumber=1
    ---------------------
    http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=42206.new;topicseen#new

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=fba8av862bnni7bnnv9van0i26&topic=42206.0

-----------------------------------

http://www.chuckpalahniuk.net/community/showthread.php?p=872966#post872966

http://www.chuckpalahniuk.net/community/showthread.php?t=25960

16. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

fascinating

remarkable, i admire your lots of posts here, nice forum

regards

[1.89% of total / 1.31 posts per day]
    Find all posts by chester grape
    Occupation: Fireman. No, wait, astronaut. No, hang on, fighter pilot.
    Interests: fugly

17. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

What is your view on Shamans and Shamanic healing?

18. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

i totally agree with them, in the aspect of spiritual healing...
    their reliance of spirit guides or protectors, instead of esp, 3rd eye, 6th sense and development of psychic powers...

i severely criticize the filipino teachings of mr. jaime t. licauco (foremost psychic researcher here) that give emphasis on concentration...

THE SPIRIT GUIDES do the healing, and we are only instruments...
    in fact, mr. licauco told me to concentrate... i attacked that theory, since, i can do healing with my hands emitting extreme heat, while i discuss anything with a group or am doing another thing...

in esp psychic healing, the mind is limited, and what is emitted is bio-energy from the body, like PRANNIC HEALING... where one pays $ 80 here to complete the sessions studies... the hand rotates in the chiakras..

but that is just psychosomatic and useless...
    while my healing and that of the Shamans involve the principality of the guides...

"Shamanism refers to a range of traditional beliefs and practices similar to Animism that claim the ability to diagnose and cure human suffering and, in some societies, the ability to cause suffering. This is believed to be accomplished by traversing the axis mundi and forming a special relationship with, or gaining control over, spirits. Shamans have been credited with the ability to control the weather, divination, the interpretation of dreams, astral projection, and traveling to upper and lower worlds. Shamanistic traditions have existed throughout the world since prehistoric times.

Some anthropologists and religion scholars define a shaman as an intermediary between the natural and spiritual world, who travels between worlds in a trance state. Once in the spirit world, the shaman would commune with the spirits for assistance in healing, hunting or weather management.

Shamanism is based on the premise that the visible world is pervaded by invisible forces or spirits that affect the lives of the living. In contrast to animism and animatism, which any and usually all members of a society practice, shamanism requires specialized knowledge or abilities. It could be said that shamans are the experts employed by animists or animist communities. Shamans are not, however, often organized into full-time ritual or spiritual associations, as are priests".

unfortunately, my documentary are in FILIPINO language here t.v. but my point is --- my hands like the shamans' derive healing from my guides,

and LIGHT, the violet and white is used by them, depending upon the DISPOSITION of the person to be healed, if poorest of the poor, the stronger the healing LIGHTS...

so, healing depends upon the GUIDE's lights... the level and degree...

19. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Fair enough.

What if I told you I had been called to be a Shaman?

20. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

i sincerely believe that any vocation whether religious or philosophical, catholic, buddhist or anything... is perfectly SALUTARY... if the person sincerely would HELP the afflicted, the sick, the dying and those in great suffering, and not just for self-fulfillment...

i do not prefer one thought whether eastern, western or atheist, as long as one is sincere to help another...

for if one is bedridden, he or she can no longer give and reach ...

go on, heal and share your gifts...