Court Case 0001-C

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Oct 14, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

You guys can be judge jury and executioner.
    i want to see what u all have to say, plus i need ideas on what to do about the murderer.

Skunkie's family, Mother is Patches and sibling is Tiger.

The Accused is Brownie. Actually she is guilty b/c i saw it with my own eyes, she is the one that did the damage and crushed Skunkie in her jaws.

Brownie's background: She was someone else's dog, a man that rented a house across our street. He moved out and left her in the neighborhood, to fend for herself. She adopted us and we went ahead and took her in. she has a good personality, and is friendly with ppl. She doesnt get along well with the cats, though. She likes to chase them, especially the kittens. she picked skunkie up in her mouth, shook him around and crushed him.

Patches opened up a can of whoop-ass on Brownie when she saw what was happening.

So, what would you do to punish Brownie?

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Buy that dog a beer,that's one less dumbass cat running around.

3. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

I would make the dog a guest of honor at a Vietnamese barbecue.

4. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

No, dog of that age no good for barbecue. Meat too old and stringy for cook on fire. Must use crock pot instead, so meat get juicy.

Only dog good for barbecue is meat of puppy or young dog. Cat never good to cook on open fire, meat too tough. better to fry in wok.

5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I'd stop training it with fluffy toys for a start.
    But wait till after it has finished the other two off, then you'll have enough fur for a little jacket and you won't have to feed it for a couple of days.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

beer? maybe some ether

yeah, i believe she is a bit old for bar-b-que...

i dont train her with fluffy toys, i dont train her at all and i believe that she isnt even trained for anything.
    a jacket - hmmmm not a bad idea, but her fur is a bit mangy. maybe a throw rug...

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

what you wanna do is get rid of the dog, but in style..

1. take said dog and starve in basement for 4 months, maybe throw in the occasional roadkill.
    if the dog is not savage enough, leave for another month or so.

2. get a load of pigs/cows blood and offal and a load of pork fat or whatever meat fat you can and put them all in your food proccessor and make a red meat stock or paste and empty resulting mixture into a polythene bag.

3. goto your local mall wearing a piece of clothing that has deep pockets, enough room for your bag of goo to sit with an easy access opening.

4. proceed to shake hands, and pat people on the back, get as many small children as you can too.. in between each respective patting or shaking, dip your hand back in your pocket.

5. once a good proportion of family members, children, small animals etc have been 'tagged' spead a little in areas around the changing rooms and the bathrooms. keep a bit for later tho.

6. next, go home and get the dog, bring it to the mall. scoop up the meat you saved, in both hands and throw it all up in the air, so it covers a wide area.

7. run away

8. *Optional* phone the police/warden tell them about the ravaging beast in the mall.

also, for a bit of fun, retreat back to the mall in a secluded place and watch them shoot your dog.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Medical Examiner Kitana:
    So, what would you do to punish Brownie?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you should punish the poor dog, after all... it's awfully hard to stand in the way of instincts.

I do have a suggestion, however...

In the future, maybe it'd be a good idea to keep the two rival species APART? As in, not close to each other?

9. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Rev:
    a suggestion.. maybe it'd be a good idea to keep the two rival species APART? As in, not close to each other?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh, Lomo, you nut, that would be too reasonable and obvious a solution. Besides, Kitana is an animal lover - she loves them to get maimed and killed, so she can have at 'em with her cutlery (not that all the living ones are necessarily spared, either).

Isn't that right, K? Did you autopsize ol' AJ? Or did you find the stench from her putrefying corpse a little too much to stomach?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

they were apart! but the dog was cunning and sneaky. its all quiet and then, the kitten was screaming at the top of his lungs. the last i had seen Brownie, she was asleep. Next minute, she's got Skunkie in her mouth and then Patches is kicking Brownie's ass.

Emetic: FUCK YOU.
    i would have performed an autopsy on AJ, but i was too much in shock to do much. i walked home and i dont remember much after that.
    I also didnt have enough alcohol to lower the smell of her decay. Her body was also bloated and too heavy for me to carry home.

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Spewed frothily by Kitana:
    FUCK YOU.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is that a threat?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

what do u think?

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i think she wants you e.

15. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Medical Examiner Kitana:
    Her body was also bloated and too heavy for me to carry home.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That happen to me sometime. Take piece at time.

16. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Spewed frothily by Kitana:
    FUCK YOU.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Is that a threat?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't really matter which it is when you consider the source. Promise, threat, fuck knows either one will be empty.