Could use a hand...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, May 29, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

I need a few good sites for NES roms. I don't care about popups, but it'd be preferred if the place has a listing of them, and I can queue a shitload of them to download in a single night, rather than one of these sites that makes you run around to five different pages before you're given the option to download...

To anyone else interested in the same thing, try here for some rather interesting bootleg game ROM images. These are games that were originally copied or produced in some rathole country, and sold illegally around the world. Some quite rare games, in fact, I don't own a single 'bootlegged' NES game (Got one for the SNES, though).

There's also a few interesting 'prototype' games that were never released, like "The Three Stooges," and a handfull of prototype games that were later completed and released. There's also the ROM image of the first actual "Test Cart" given to NES developers back in the day (To show off what the system could do before it was even out).

Other noteworthy bootlegged NES roms include: Sonic the Hedgehog, several Mortal Kombat games in glorious 8-bit color, 6000-in-1 carts (which I can't seem to play on my emu - steer clear from these), mis-labeled copied games, a Rockman (Megaman) game that puts his character into another game with all of his moves... The list goes on and on.

But, back to business... I'm looking for some ROMS of games that were released here. Anybody?

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Get with me on messenger, i have a 100 or so nes roms. God damn im drunk of md/2020

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Get with me on messenger, i have a 100 or so nes roms. God damn im drunk of md/2020<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, Mad Dog... brings back some fond memories. Several years back when I wa living in New Orleans, I was in line behind a big black woman at a convenience store. It was late and I was pretty drunk so I wasn't paying much attention to her conversation with the cashier at first. Once I began eavesdropping, I realized they were discussing which kind of Mad Dog she neededto get for her ghetto boyfriend, and I was glad I tuned in.

Cashier: "Which do he want, the Purple or da ernge?"

Ghetto Bitch: "It don't mattah bay.. he gonna trow it up anyway.."

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

im on aol as okita11, or msn messenger okita1@hotmail.com

im at work where i have all my roms for when it gets slow

if you catch me before 7 central tonight i can send it to ya

and yeah that md/2020 kicked my ass last night, peaches and cream flavor mmmmmmm

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

BTW: Still looking for more ROMS... I've got a few by now, but there's still a few I need to complete the collection...