cool Winamp skin

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, May 7, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

that is preety damn fucking cool i got all excited and shot my load over my keyboard aint cum a bitch to clean off??

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

That's a good one. But I liked "The Silence".

5. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    that is preety damn fucking cool i got all excited and shot my load over my keyboard aint cum a bitch to clean off??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those bitches stain.....My sheets are all fucked up even when I DO wash them.....tisk tisk....I need to put plastic on that bitch of a bed......

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

if you fucking women would just stop moaning and swallow we'd never have to change our sheets.

7. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    if you fucking women would just stop moaning and swallow we'd never have to change our sheets.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dumbass...you obviously havent read the "Spit or Swallow" thread yet....read and get your shit together.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i cant read cuntface thanks for fetching that up im blind deaf and dumb in a wheelchair and i cant do anything for myself i have a live in helper doing everything for me and she abuses me in the most horrible way and i cant complain or tell anyone,i hope your happy now you sick fuck.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i cant read cuntface thanks for fetching that up im blind deaf and dumb in a wheelchair and i cant do anything for myself i have a live in helper doing everything for me and she abuses me in the most horrible way and i cant complain or tell anyone,i hope your happy now you sick fuck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well unfortunatly for us, he hasent broken your fingers so you can't post here anymore

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well done imc i cant think of an answer to that one,know all cunt

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well done imc i cant think of an answer to that one,know all cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, I know all cunt... Pink ones, grey ones , sweet ones, stinky ones, ones that look like roast beef, and sadly your mothers with the streched out labia lips

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ooooooooooohhhh 2-0 to imc straight in the back off the net,go on make it 3-0 nill you cocky smarmy cunt

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

you cocky smarmy cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need some new insults....

fred you ugly smarmy cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

15. timeforyumyums

i cant read cuntface thanks for fetching that up im blind deaf and dumb in a wheelchair and i cant do anything for myself i have a live in helper doing everything for me and she abuses me in the most horrible way and i cant complain or tell anyone,i hope your happy now you sick fuck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this even need a response cause Im thinkin no? menstrual chunk.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

You need some new insults....

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by tommy710:
    fred you ugly smarmy cunt

well i thought it was quite fitting for te both of you,so blow me dickface