Cooking with Lomo

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thought I'd share with you fuckwads a nice little recipe I came upon while creating yet another culinary delight in my kitchen...

This little delight is easy as shit to make, and it's fucking good to boot...

Butterfinger pie

Shit you'll need:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>6 Butterfinger candy bars
    <LI>one 12oz tub of Cool-Whip
    <LI>an 8in pie crust (Graham cracker crusts work great, although chocolate flavored/oreo crusts are the best...)
    [/list]

Basically, all you do is unwrap the candybars, throw them in a plastic bag, crush 'em to dust with a rolling pin, then mix that powdery mix in with the Cool-Whip in a large bowl. Toss that shit in the pie crust, throw it in the freezer, and presto... you're fucking done.

Thank me after you try the shit...

*Note: "Extra Creamy" Cool-Whip works great, too...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

blah! too much sugar.

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Wow, Sounds like a culinary delight. So how would you rank it on a scale of "Ramen noodles to pickle chips?"

4. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

The Butterfinger pie would be a good dessert after you try my "Ramen & Kidney beans"

Ingredients:

-Dried Ramen noodles
    -Msg meat flavoring packet that comes with noodles
    -One 8 or 12 oz. can of kidney beans
    -Every single fucking kind of spice and seasoning that you can find.

Cook ramen like you usually do, then add the kidney beans. Toss every single seasoning in at once; make a huge mess on your stove top or microwave, but ignore it.

Serves with 16 oz. or 24 oz. can of Schmidts, Strohs, Schaefers, Golden Anniversary, Silver Reserve, Piels, or whichever cheap beer or beer-like beverage you have available.

I guarantee you that it will be a filling meal. You may break wind like a belching dog after eating its own shit, but it will be worth it.

5. yomamazagreasymofo

By the way, you can basically use whichever can of beans you have in your cabinet.

I wouldn't recommend those pork & beans with all of that extra sauce...the extra sauce fucks up the consistency. By that same token, if you like your Ramen to look like aborted fetuses, then go for it.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

RATATOUILLE

3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
    2 cups chopped onions
    2 1-pound eggplants, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
    4 garlic cloves, minced
    2 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
    1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
    1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
    2 3/4 pounds ripe tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped (about 6 cups)
    3 fresh thyme sprigs
    1 fresh rosemary sprig
    1 bay leaf
    1/4 cup minced fresh basil

Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until tender, about 10 minutes. Add eggplants and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add zucchini and bell peppers; sauté 5 minutes. Mix in tomatoes, thyme, rosemary and bay leaf. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender and flavors have blended, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes. Discard bay leaf; stir in basil. Season ratatouille generously with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. (Can be prepared 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Serve cold, warm or hot. Serves 8.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Wow, Sounds like a culinary delight. So how would you rank it on a scale of "Ramen noodles to pickle chips?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have to say equal to (possibly better than) the pickle chips... It all depends on what kind of mood you're in, or what intoxicants are in your system at the time.

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

1 fudge or chocolate cake mix
    4 eggs, divided
    1 stick margarine or butter, melted
    1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
    2 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
    1 tsp. vanilla
    8 to 12 Oreo cookies or a packet of Mini Oreos, coarsely crumbled
    Mix cake mix with 1 egg and margarine; press into greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
    In a mixing bowl with an electric hand-held mixer, beat confectioners' sugar with cream cheese, vanilla and 3 eggs until smooth. Pour about 2/3 of the topping mixture onto the cake mixture; sprinkle with crumbled oreos (or chocolate chips) then pour remaining mixture evenly over crumbs. Bake in a preheated 325° oven for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned.
    Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. Keep refrigerated.

Heart Attack here i come

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Cooking with Lomo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..take a slice of lomo, add...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You want a piece o' me, punk?!?

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:
    I wouldn't recommend those pork & beans with all of that extra sauce...the extra sauce fucks up the consistency. By that same token, if you like your Ramen to look like aborted fetuses, then go for it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

some lemon juice, freshly squeezed, pepper, wrap in heavy duty foil and bake in oven at 450 degrees until desired

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:
    Where the hell is the dead animal in it??
    (At least Ramen noodles are fried in pig fat in their prep stage...).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't eat that shit, I just liked the name.

14. yomamazagreasymofo

Where the hell is the dead animal in it??
    (At least Ramen noodles are fried in pig fat in their prep stage...).

15. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

you could always just recycle your own excrament...

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    you could always just recycle your own excrament...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fine! See if I ever offer you any pie!

17. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Fine! See if I ever offer you any pie! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>sup bitch, i finally registered on here. after lurking about for a bit i decided it was time to pop the cherry...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    i decided it was time to pop the cherry...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many girls have you told this to now...?

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

CHRISTMAS CAKE
    Ingredients:
    1 cup of water
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 cup of sugar
    1 tsp salt
    1 cup of brown sugar
    lemon juice
    4 large eggs
    nuts
    1 bottle Vodka
    2 cups of dried fruit

Directions.
    1. Sample the vodka to check quality
    2. Take a large bowl, check the vodka again.
    3. To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
    4. Repeat.
    5. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
    6. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
    7. At this point it's best to make sure the vodka is shtill OK.
    8. Try another cup .... just in case
    9. Turn off the mixerer.
    10. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
    11. Pick fruit off floor.
    12. Mix on the turner.
    13. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a sdrewscriver.
    14. Sample the vodka to check for tonsisticity.
    15. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. who giveshz a shit.
    16. Check the vodka.
    17. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
    18. Add one table.
    19. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
    20. Greash the oven and piss in the fridge.
    21. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
    22. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
    23. Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the vodka and kick the cat.
    24. Fall into bed.
    CHERRY MISTMAS!

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hot Stuffed Vine Leaves

• *half lb.preserved,drained vine leaves
      *quarter lb.long grain rice
      *half lb.beef or lamb,minced
      *1 tomato,skinned and chopped
      *1 small onion,finely chopped
      *3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
      *salt and black pepper
      *2tablespoons tomato concentrate (optional)
      *2 tomatoes,sliced (optional)
      *2 cloves garlic,halved or slivered
      Juice of 1 lemon,or more

If using vine leaves preserved in brine,put them in a large bowl and pour boiling water over them.Make sure that the water penetrates well between the layers,and let the leaves soak for 20 minures.Drain.Soak in fresh cold water,then drain again,and repeat the process once more.This will remove excess salt.
      If using fresh vine leaves,soften them by plunging them,a few at a time,in boiling water for a few minutes until they become limp.
      Soak and wash the rice in boiling water,and then rinse it under the cold tap.Drain it well.In a large bowl,mix the rice with the meat,chopped tomato,onion,parsley,salt and pepper.Add 2 tablespoons or more tomato concentrate.
      Place one leaf on a plate vein side up.Place 1 heaped teaspoon of the filling in the centre of the leaf near the stem edge.Fold the stem end up over the filling,then fold both sides towards the middle and roll up like a small cigar.Squeeze lightly in the palm of your hand.This process will become very clear after you have rolled a few.
      Fill the rest of the leaves in the same way.Continue until all the filling is used up.
      Line the bottom of a large saucepan with a layer of tomato slices or few layers of leftover vine leaves(keep any torn ones aside for this) to prevent the stuffed leaves from sticking to the pan and burning.Pack the stuffed leaves in tight layers on top,pushing small pieces of garlic here and there between them.Sprinkle with the lemon juice and add about quarter pint water.
      Put a small plate over the rolled leaves to prevent them from coming undone,and cover with a lid.ook the leaves over very gentle heat for at least 2 hours,or until tender,adding water gradually as it becomes absorbed.The cooking time can be reduced to 20 minutes if a pressure cooker is used,but the taste is improved by the long simmering.
      Turn out on a serving dish and serve hot(though they can be eaten cold).

That's one of the dishes me and Pimp will be having on Xmas day.Much better than stuffed fucking turkey!