confirmed

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Feb 11, 2003.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

I am goin' to the land of my ancestors..the land of Guinness..the land of green fields, colleens, potoatos, and incredible music...

of course..some fucking Jihad left handed asswipe will probobly fuck it up for me...we'll see.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    I am goin' to the land of my ancestors..the land of Guinness..the land of green fields, colleens, potoatos, and incredible music...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll love Switzerland this time of year...

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    of course..some fucking Jihad left handed asswipe will probobly fuck it up for me...we'll see.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What on earth makes you think that you're that you're more likely to killed by an arab suicide bomber in Ireland, than you are at home? I wasn't aware of any bin-laden rallying tapes calling for a holy war against all Irish. You're more likely to be blown up by the likes of your ancestors.

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I am goin' to the land of my ancestors..the land of Guinness..the land of green fields, colleens, potoatos, and incredible music...

of course..some fucking Jihad left handed asswipe will probobly fuck it up for me...we'll see.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet another dumb arsed Yank who thinks he's Oirish. Wait until you get there you dippy cunt, it's not half as romantic a you might imagine. The place is a fucking shithole, full of ignorant dossers and it rarely stops pissing down with rain. The only redeeming feature is the outstanding quality of it's golf courses...but you stick with the Guinness...to be sure.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    ...The only redeeming feature is the outstanding quality of it's golf courses...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the truth....fucking lovely they are.

6. stymie

stymie New Member

All the pups are selling Irish cocktails now. (pint of guinness with a potato in it)

7. stymie

stymie New Member

*Pubs* not pups. Duh. And no I aint pissed. Gonna be soon though, just been shopping and got a full case of Stella Artois 330ml for £10 (box was damaged) Fuckin bargain!!!

8. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

The only thing good to come out of Ireland is leprechauns. That's how I made my fortune, STEALING THE LITTLE FUCKER'S GOLD!!!!

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    *Pubs* not pups. Duh. And no I aint pissed. Gonna be soon though, just been shopping and got a full case of Stella Artois 330ml for £10 (box was damaged) Fuckin bargain!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somerfield?

10. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Somerfield?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asda

11. shark

shark New Member

Actually I think the oirish could maybe teach us a thing or to.
    Do fuck all, drink guinness and talk bollox till the cows come home, yet still cream all the cash from the EU to turn their bog of a country into a white elephant. Would agree with the comment elsewhere about the golf courses though.

12. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you.