Concert Im glad I missed

Discussion in 'Music' started by BIGMAMA, May 24, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

To think I missed out. hehe One of my sister and Is friends invited us to go to Joan Jett tonight... I declined, it is rainy and I am in a bitchy mood. - and I really dont care for live music.

Well my sister just called me laughing calling me a bitch...saying WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME! - I had no idea WTF she was talkin about. Turns out Joan Jett WAS in concert... but as a opening performer for Heart. (We are not Heart fans) hell I cant name one song... but I remember the videos. My sister said... " um the fat chick from Heart is wearing a valuer blueish black sweat suit, with a vinyl cape, and BRIGHT white tennis shoes."

then she she started laughing really hard... and could not breathe - and finally said... "Rhonda - I did not know you could sing so well" Then our friend said to my sister ... Rhonda came straight from the gym after a dominatrix session to come sing for us... get off the phone- you are being disrespectful " and my sister replied with ... another joke ... A wave of laughter over the bad music... then call ended.

OK so now I have been compared to the fat chick from HEART. Thats it, I am losing weight, getting an orange spray tan, and dying my hair.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

damn you no edit button.. you know what I meant

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

pathetic - I was hopping I would find a recent video of her and she would look better...

FUCK YOU SISTER- Im gonna make a lotta videos of you now.

this is Heart just a few days ago...

Im off to drink a bottle of Goldschlager ... Depressed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBYZLQaTa_0

4. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Hahahahaha, Rhonda you look soo much better than her. I can't understand why they are still touring. My wife dl'ed a few heart songs on itunes and I was like why waste your money geez.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Thanks Robman... I watch more Heart videos last night on youtube, then I have ever seen in my whole life... oh god the agony

And now I keep saying in my mind over and over Ewwwww Barracuda .

My self esteem is really low today... Im gonna perk myself up by going to a mall in another town... wearing something lowcut and slutty.

Reminds me of what this funny old lady said to me a few years ago at work... there was an ugly chick with a hot body that was in front in her, and she was dressed like a whore. once the slut got her dog and left and I started discharging the old lady's dog... she said "did you see what she was wearing... oh my... well you know what they say, those that boost up their boobies- need a boost in their self esteem."

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Ann Wilson is the shit! She has a voice that can penetrate concrete. Just listen to her sing the song "Never". Who else can preform on that level? No one.

Oh I almost forgot. LMAOOOOOO

Damn Rhonda. First Delta Burke, then a man at a lezzie bar... and now Ann Wilson. Your peeps must hate you.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

They did not say I had the voice of Ann Wilson...

yeah I think I am gonna keep my fat ass at home till I lose more weight.

I did end up in a Mexican mall today. and I did get an ego boost. And even got a young man's business card by the name JESUS. However I have never called upon Jesus, and dont plan to.

Why are Mexicans so damn short. I swear I felt like an Amazon today... I was wearing some high sandals... but damn - everyone was like below my shoulder. I am like 5'9-5'10ish... add 3.5 inches of shoes... so I guess I was like 6'1ish

I also noticed that Mexican chicks have square asses. And that their kids seem to play a role as translator for their parents.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

She's pushing 60. They were just being dicks. You don't look like her.

I agree with Cheeze, she does a have a really good voice. Probably one of the best, but I'm not a big heart fan. I would, however, chose to see them over Joan Jett.