Complaint

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by unlimited-time, Dec 8, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Is it you how uses the same spoon for stirring their tea/coffee and they do for the sugar.........fuckin stop it coz it leaves nasty lumps.

2. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Hows-about some cheese wif that whine?

3. unlimited-time

Do you want some extra onion gravey with your faggots

4. Sexual Chocolate

Yo, this just be a thought, but why not direct yo complaint to da nigga doin' da shit, instead of random niggaz here?

5. unlimited-time

Heres a thought..why dont you take a knife and slash your throat you fuckin nigger shit pushing gay faggoting cock sucking ring licking ass stabber!!!!!!!

6. Sexual Chocolate

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Heres a thought..why dont you take a knife and slash your throat you fuckin nigger shit pushing gay faggoting cock sucking ring licking ass stabber!!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't give yo ass tha satisfaction... just cuz you can't get a man to let you suck his dick don't mean you gotta take out yo frustrations on poo' li'l 'ol me... (well, maybe not li'l )

By tha way, I simply adore your signature icon: Pity you'll never have the pleasure...

7. unlimited-time

Damn nigger i wouldn't suck a dirty nigers cock if u paid me....i'd prefer to suck Emus cock and you've seen his pic

8. Sexual Chocolate

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Damn nigger i wouldn't suck a dirty nigers cock if u paid me....i'd prefer to suck Emus cock and you've seen his pic <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you suck Emu cock, then you have no right to talk about deepthroating... I bet you've got tha gag reflex of a two-year-old...

9. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    If you suck Emu cock, then you have no right to talk about deepthroating... I bet you've got tha gag reflex of a two-year-old...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you'd know all about the gag reflex of a two-year-old....but then again i guess a 2 year old niggers gag reflex would be less responsive than a white 2 year old coz nigger kids are used to having dicks shoved down their throats.

10. Sexual Chocolate

And you'd know all about the gag reflex of a two-year-old....but then again i guess a 2 year old niggers gag reflex would be less responsive than a white 2 year old coz nigger kids are used to having dicks shoved down their throats.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet you're really black under all those blond extensions and makeup... For yo infomation, I only go after guys after they reach the legal age of consent...

11. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    I bet you're really black under all those blond extensions and makeup... For yo infomation, I only go after guys after they reach the legal age of consent... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got a mole if that counts as being a nigger..if it does i'm gonna cut it off..and as for you only going after guys after they have reached the legal age of consent..i bet you're using some nignogs countries law which means as soon as their asses are big enough for you to fuck without them spliting they are legal.

12. Sexual Chocolate

as soon as their asses are big enough for you to fuck without them spliting<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've yet to meet a man that didn't cry at first...

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Your signature is waaaaaay to fucking big.

We get the point already!!

14. Texasmeatpacker

Texasmeatpacker New Member

If y'all think that's big, just wait till I pull my cock out yer girlfriend, and then you will know what big means.

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I've got a mole if that counts as being a nigger..if it does i'm gonna cut it off..and as for you only going after guys after they have reached the legal age of consent..i bet you're using some nignogs countries law which means as soon as their asses are big enough for you to fuck without them spliting they are legal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stop whinging you fat whore, and theres nothing wrong with being gay, or bi, i dont really give a fuck what they want to do with their lives (as long as they know i am straight).. but there *is* something wrong with being an ugly, unfuckable, babbling, 'tache-lipped, tripple-chinned, unpleasant, eye-watering, stinking slut with an overbite you could rest your dinner on..

16. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

stop whinging you fat whore, and theres nothing wrong with being gay, or bi, i dont really give a fuck what they want to do with their lives (as long as they know i am straight).. but there *is* something wrong with being an ugly, unfuckable, babbling, 'tache-lipped, tripple-chinned, unpleasant, eye-watering, stinking slut with an overbite you could rest your dinner on..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Disorder is that it??..but then again wouldnt expect anything else from a nigger fag loving hippy..so why not take your pencil thin dick and your spotty, hairy , boney little ass and feck off like you said you were gonna do in the other thread.
    Oh and if your really nice i bet Sexual will push it in real slow for you so it dont hur too much.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Texasmeatpacker:
    If y'all think that's big, just wait till I pull my cock out yer girlfriend, and then you will know what big means.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

let me get my magnifying glass and some tweezers...

18. kitana

kitana New Member

Oh and if your really nice i bet Sexual will push it in real slow for you so it dont hur too much. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that what SC did with you?

19. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    Is that what SC did with you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No but if ask nicely im sure he'll show you how to use a strap-on so you can all that fun without ever loosing your virginity.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

No but if ask nicely im sure he'll show you how to use a strap-on so you can all that fun without ever loosing your virginity. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why dont you show me instead, u fat-crack ho?