commercials

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by BIGMAMA, Nov 5, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Too bad there aren't more commercials like those, homegrown, not polished like all the other ones. :)

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Awesome. And the trailer sales chick is way hot.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ironically if I wanted some cheep furniture or a crappy mobile home I think either of those would be on the top of my list.

They actually seemed more honest.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Are you fucking kidding me? Are these local ads? And, where in the hell do they treat Mexicans as the "Oh yeah, and we have these..." consumer base?

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thats funny, "buy my trailer, or dont, I dont care"

Thats a slogan.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think the worse the better when it comes to commercials. Those "Get on your Snuggie!" commericals are cheesy on purpose. Everybody looks like a Benedictine monk in those things.

Thought this parody was kinda cute. "Why don't I just wear a robe backwards?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDrT7JuH9oQ&feature=related

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

My favorite line, "What the fucks a snuggly?"

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

they asked Billy Maze to sell the Snuggly... and he said NO- it is fucking stupid.

and that is a true story - that I just made up

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I was trying to find a local commercial we had.. for a furniture store with the most god awful ugly shit... it was father and daughter... the dad was real hairy and was called the Wolfman... and at the end they would argue ... Ask for the Wolfman.. and fat ugly daughter would argue ASK FOR DONNA... they had new commercials all the time... and whenever you would see ugly furniture... everyone would say " did you ask for Donna... or the Wolfman?"

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

hehe I found a little one... hey that is the furniture the Arab has been looking for .. its 2.05 into a bunch of other commercials... the wolfman is now dead... this is not one their good ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6uGKJWV_X4