Come to the UK... it's luvverly!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

The British Government today announced it's intentions to decriminalise the possession of marijuana to a class C drug. This effectively makes it as equally 'illegal' to own as anabolic steriods and the such.

All we need to address now is the piss poor state of the National Health Service and our woefully inadequate attitude to dental hygiene.

I wonder if this will bring down the price of dope as every fucker will be toking now?

2. 1337

1337 New Member

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

That ought to double the tourist trade!

Now all you need is some good American weed!

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Don't change your attitude on dental hygene! Better teeth is just about all we have going for us in the States lately.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dont listen to the guy sty away from the uk its a fucking shithole,its always fucking raining here more ex cons here than in fucking australia,and your better off being a smacjhead scumbag thief than you are working for a living,plus everything is expensive as fuck,lived here all my life and fucking hate it,you yank dudes have the bst idea i wished id stayed over there and fuckd this country off,you men liv in style,plus i could jumped the border and lived with kitana me her 30 kids and fucking chickens everywhere.yeeeehh i could cope with that.

6. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

I agree - I think you should leave england.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...plus i could jumped the border and lived with kitana me her 30 kids and fucking chickens everywhere.yeeeehh i could cope with that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm... i dun have any kids.

in the US isnt the same all over. the places are all diff.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oi meathead will you shut the fuck up???Look youve made yourself look like a cunt ok everyone thinks your a fucking joke and following me round the forum like a fucking lap dog and crying,moaning and coming out with pathetic little childish jibes you aint doing yourself any favours,look do yourself a huuuuge favour either leave the forum grow up a little and get over making a prick of your self and carry on and try not to talk out your ass so much or SHUT THE FUCK UP PRICK.

9. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Wots all the fuss about? Weed has got 2 be the worst drug ever discovered, they should reclassify it as catagory A+ and shoot users on sight for being such fucking hippies!
    All that love & peace shit makes me sick, drugs should make you wild, violent and want to fuck anything that moves. I seem to remember a speedball & lotsa alcohol doin the trick.
    GERRIT DOWN YER NECKS!

10. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    its always fucking raining here
    Should read its always fucking raining in Manchester
    you yank dudes have the bst idea i wished id stayed over there and fuckd this country off,you men liv in style,plus i could jumped the border and lived with kitana me her 30 kids and fucking chickens everywhere.yeeeehh i could cope with that.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't go to Texas Tommy, they execute retards at the drop of a fucking hat in Texas.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

cheers dude ill bare that in mind ya cunt.

12. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Wots all the fuss about? Weed has got 2 be the worst drug ever discovered, they should reclassify it as catagory A+ and shoot users on sight for being such fucking hippies!
    All that love & peace shit makes me sick, drugs should make you wild, violent and want to fuck anything that moves. I seem to remember a speedball & lotsa alcohol doin the trick.
    GERRIT DOWN YER NECKS!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haven't experimented with many drugs then?
    Just booze by the sounds of your experience.
    What a fucking childish closed minded cock.
    Take LSD,and come back in 5 years time when you finally come down and get your head out of your ass.

13. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    Haven't experimented with many drugs then?
    What a fucking childish closed minded cock.
    Take LSD,and come back in 5 years time when you finally come down and get your head out of your ass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i've taken more drugs than you've had hot dinners u 16 year old prick. How long has a speedball been booze?? You fucking winnit.
    My drug experimentation usually panned out with me getting off my tits then fucking rioting. Not tooting on a spliff sat in my bedroom listening to deathmetal and wanking over Nursey & Kit's threads like you, you little shithouse. As for LSD, I have been shot at while on an acid trip, you want to see how hard & fast you come down off that one cunt.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh aint you too hardmen,the big drug barons fuck me i bet kit,nursey and fucked up meat head are weak at the knees reading your so fucking macho.

15. necropaedophile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I seriously doubt it.
    As for when i was 16,how the fuck did you find out about that?Did Tommy tell you?He didnt tell you the one where i put dog food on my erect dick did he?

16. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but yes, now I'm a clean living married man with 3 wives. Alcohol is my preferred vice.

Go fuck yerself Tommy, u should know all about drug barons u manc crack whore.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

hey i still got the pics off that.

18. necropaedophile

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Don't go to Texas Tommy, they execute retards at the drop of a fucking hat in Texas.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!

20. theonlylivingboy

[B
    3 wives? No Way,are you one of the those fucking Mormons?The ones who've invaded my native Britain?Riding round on bicycles with crympolene back packs in day-glo colours handing out pamphletts and knocking on old peoples doors?[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! Polygamy is a very tempting aspect of the mormon faith, unfortunately they're not allowed drink or drugs.