come on

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 12, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

im bored....

2. D

D New Member

Monday 14th January 20.00, BBC One

COMING UP ON EASTENDERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> ...and Roy takes it hard.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ah ha ha ha ha

3. D

D New Member

Jeez... I go away for 2 months and all this shit happens... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> It was Lou's day in court and Paul's 18th birthday, but he seemed to have no plans for celebrating, until Tap and Flick decided to take him out.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who the fuck is Tap? and how can you mistake a D for a P?

4. D

D New Member

ok... I love the BBC's website now...

Wickford is about 5 minutes from and I have no idea how such a doofus could come from there... they are all pretty hard...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> 286: Anthony's story - Wickford

Back in the early 80s, my mum was just coming in from work - it was about 10 pm. As she was placing the key into the door she noticed some strange lights in the sky.

She called to us all and indeed there were three lights that appeared to be in some kind of triangular formation. Yet no engine noises as you would associate with aircraft.

These lights hung in the sky barely moving for a good couple of minutes, then without warning, and at a speed that we all agreed we had never imagined a plane could move the lights disappeared, tearing off to the right primarily and then with a sharp change of direction what appeared to be straight up.

I believe this was a possible alien sighting on the grounds of silent movement, speed of movement, rapidness of directional change and general hanging formation that seemed peculiar.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking geek I don't understand it