C'mon, Nauseous... let's just cut the bullshit...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Oct 25, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    What is it with all this 'no cuddles' shit?When you and your lover have raw sexuality coursing through your every nerve ending,lying together in naked embrace is an electrifying experience.Let's face it,there comes a point when you have fucked and fucked for so long that the sensations in your genitals equal out with that of the rest of your flesh rendering your whole body a medium for sexual communication. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love how you paraphrase Dr. Ruth... Did you call in this weekend to get her take on the cuddle factor?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention your usage of the term 'lover' ~ can you substitute the term 'FUCK BUDDY' in it's place?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicodemus:
    Frogs? You want to see some vicious frogs, here you go, Lomo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooooooh! "My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention..."

I likes!

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:

So... your place, mine, or an abandoned cement factory somewhere?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An abandoned cement factory, definitely!!

BTW, I saw your pics. "Froggystyle"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Nursey:
    Let's face it,there comes a point when you have fucked and fucked for so long that the sensations in your genitals equal out with that of the rest of your flesh rendering your whole body a medium for sexual communication <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Augh! Shut up!

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    I love how you paraphrase Dr. Ruth... Did you call in this weekend to get her take on the cuddle factor?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope...and i paraphrase the druggy nobbings i get when Pimp comes to visit!

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention your usage of the term 'lover' ~ can you substitute the term 'FUCK BUDDY' in it's place?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Certainly!

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Augh! Shut up! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The bandages should provide you with enough 'full body stimulation' (In theory, of course, and that's provided someone's there to apply the bandages)...

And, of course I'd help you back to the car! What kind of guy do you think I am, to just leave you laying in puddles of blood, semen, and broken glass? Of course I'd drag you to the car... evidence, y'kno.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Nope...and i paraphrase the druggy nobbings i get when Pimp comes to visit!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"druggy nobbings?" ~ sounds like an amphetamine dildo...

nice pic, btw...

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I just want Lomo to bang my head off of a broken window pane, climax, and leave me gasping for air in broken glass. There will be plenty of time for cuddling when and if he decides to help me back to the car. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sigh*...'s nice...

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

"drag" *sigh* You are such a smoooooth talker!

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Of course I'd drag you to the car... evidence, y'kno. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was answering to this just to clear up any confusion.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"drag" *sigh* You are such a smoooooth talker!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[BruceCampbell]"Hail to the king, baby..."[/BruceCampbell]

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I was answering to this [drag] just to clear up any confusion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Whew!* I thought you found out about my night job!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey, whatever pays the bills. You can be my 'private dancer' if ya like. (We won't have to play that Tina Turner song, though)

I think I found a good place to fuck.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's... it's... PERFECT!

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the sensations in your genitals equal out with that of the rest of your flesh rendering your whole body a medium for sexual communication.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's why you stick your finger up my butt??

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention your usage of the term 'lover' ~ can you substitute the term 'FUCK BUDDY' in it's place?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't have a problem with that.. she's my buddy and i fuck her..

Nope...and i paraphrase the druggy nobbings i get when Pimp comes to visit!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes

bang my head off of a broken window pane, climax, and leave me gasping for air in broken glass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah the fast frantic furious fucks are good.. but not as good as fucking for hours and hours in every room in the house .. (including coffee and joint breaks of course)

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    that's why you stick your finger up my butt??[/i]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Either that, or she's searching for her car keys...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    yeah the fast frantic furious fucks are good.. but not as good as fucking for hours and hours in every room in the house .. (including coffee and joint breaks of course)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*forms mental picture of pimp holding nursey by the legs, pushing her around the house 'wheelbarrow style'...

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Visit??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh?

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    yeah the fast frantic furious fucks are good.. but not as good as fucking for hours and hours in every room in the house .. (including coffee and joint breaks of course)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, this warehouse that I have lined up is pretty fucking huge. I doubt either of us will have the stamina to christen each and every room. But I'm fairly certain that he will break, or at least dislocate, one of my joints.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, this warehouse that I have lined up is pretty fucking huge. I doubt either of us will have the stamina to christen each and every room. But I'm fairly certain that he will break, or at least dislocate, one of my joints. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only one?