C'mon, Nauseous... let's just cut the bullshit...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Oct 25, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm tired of playing the game, and I know you are, too. Let's just fuck and get it out of the way, eh?

Face it, we're interested in at least a few of the same things, live in the same country, frequent the same forum, like the same music, and we're both sick, twisted individuals.

Let's just fuck and get it over with so we can get on with our online relationship, shall we? Whaddyasay.. isn't it about time you let me at that sweet piece of ass?

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

There ya go i'm_a_wanka. Thats the way to go about it. A bit of charm, bit of sweet talk. He's in for sure.

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

I swear, Lomo - you should know better than that. The direct approach never works - wimmins need romancin'. Shoulda offered her a 6-pack and a video first. Maybe it's not too late; worth a try :shrug:

All else fails, tell her you'll show her your frog collection.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Knock, Knock...

Who's there?

Formaldehyde.

Formaldehyde, who?

Formaldehyde ingplaces come the frogs...

5. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    Knock, Knock...

Who's there?

Formaldehyde.

Formaldehyde, who?

Formaldehyde ingplaces come the frogs...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shouldn't that have been placed in the jokes, jokes, jokes forum?

Or maybe not.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It was more or less a setup for the pics, and the promise of some DEEP froggystyle dicking promised Nauseous...

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll even throw in a copy of The Book of Mormon...

8. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote

D'ya really think it'd fit?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    D'ya really think it'd fit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Before or after?

10. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    There ya go i'm_a_wanka. Thats the way to go about it. A bit of charm, bit of sweet talk. He's in for sure. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this in reference to Disorder?

The thing is, I have done all those things but to no avail...

We talked for hours and hours and got on really well so he came round for a "chat" coz we were getting on so well...

I thought I would give him a surprise and tried to use my body to woo him. But, he said, porking the piece of over sized flesh I called a vagina would give him flash backs of the time when he was forced by his father to dig the garden up...(?)

He had to go work the day after he came round (he did fuck me... only once mind you, he gets worn out when he cums... worn out for like, 22 hours or something) so he left and I have heard nothing from him since...

But I over him now....

11. Bodyputty

Bodyputty New Member

Its been a long journey ,but I have finally found where all the short bus window lickers wound up. The hair under their arms started to sprout, and they gravitated here. I'm guessing the sole light in their damp,dingy,room is a 25 watt incandescent,hanging from a exposed wire fixture. The only thing keeping the light suspended is the dilapidated ceiling plaster. Oh well..its finally dark..time to "flow" down to the local Burger King,grab a plastic cheese burger and another one of those cardboard crowns,to sustain your body cells that are on the outside a pasty white,and performing genetic osmosis,on the inside.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_rank:
    so he left and I have heard nothing from him since...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

face it tank... you were a shit lay too ... damn! i bet your feeling kinda worthless now

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bodyputty:
    Its been a long journey ,but I have finally found where all the short bus window lickers wound up. The hair under their arms started to sprout, and they gravitated here. I'm guessing the sole light in their damp,dingy,room is a 25 watt incandescent,hanging from a exposed wire fixture. The only thing keeping the light suspended is the dilapidated ceiling plaster. Oh well..its finally dark..time to "flow" down to the local Burger King,grab a plastic cheese burger and another one of those cardboard crowns,to sustain your body cells that are on the outside a pasty white,and performing genetic osmosis,on the inside.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you're looking for that forum over there.. happy oozing tho... seeya

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    I'm tired of playing the game, and I know you are, too. Let's just fuck and get it out of the way, eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it would be a good idea to go ahead and get the fucking (minus the cuddling) out of the way as well. See? Yet another thing we have in common!

Stay away from the fat chicks, okay? I'll give ya better head than the one who 'swallowed' the frog and 'spit' it back out. If not, I'll let you kick my front teeth out and I'll give it another go.

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'll give ya better head the frog <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But for how long? That's the question...

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

The frog??? WTF? How's that get in there? Fucking thing get's everywhere!

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I think it would be a good idea to go ahead and get the fucking (minus the cuddling) out of the way as well. See? Yet another thing we have in common!

Stay away from the fat chicks, okay? I'll give ya better head than the one who 'swallowed' the frog and 'spit' it back out. If not, I'll let you kick my front teeth out and I'll give it another go.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOW we're talking! I appreciate you letting me keep my 'Get out of cuddling free card' so I can use it another time... You just really know how to treat a guy, y'kno?

So... your place, mine, or an abandoned cement factory somewhere?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    The frog??? WTF? How's that get in there? Fucking thing get's everywhere! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm telling you... you've got to watch out for those things... they're vicious!

Speaking of frogs... Shit. I leave for a weekend, come back, and my goddamn pictures aren't working now. In fact, the whole site's been canned. I just hope they had a chance to work thier seductive magic on Nauseous before they got taken down...

19. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

I'm telling you... you've got to watch out for those things... they're vicious!

Speaking of frogs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frogs? You want to see some vicious frogs, here you go, Lomo.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What is it with all this 'no cuddles' shit?When you and your lover have raw sexuality coursing through your every nerve ending,lying together in naked embrace is an electrifying experience.Let's face it,there comes a point when you have fucked and fucked for so long that the sensations in your genitals equal out with that of the rest of your flesh rendering your whole body a medium for sexual communication.