clydie scope

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by drag_on, Feb 4, 2001.

1. drag_on

drag_on New Member

you know what your pretty annoying..... your posts are soo long they just get people bored

2. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

your GAY, right??

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

3. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

I'm sorry drag-on...I keep forgetting your age...are some of the words in my posts to long for you...Ahhh bless.

------------------
    Once the sun shone out of my arse...must have farted....damn that muscle control!

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drag_on:
    you know what your pretty annoying..... your posts are soo long they just get people bored <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"your pretty annoying"A big case of the pot calling the kettle black methinks...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drag_on:
    you know what your pretty annoying..... your posts are soo long they just get people bored <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're just begging for attention aren't you? Good or bad, it doesn't matter.There's a term for it but I'm not sure what it is,I'm thinking loser but that doesn't sound technical enough.

------------------
    I drew a blank.

6. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Its called bastard child thrown in a dumpster a birth syndrome.

------------------
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

7. drag_on

drag_on New Member

blah blah blah.... cant yall say somethin good?

8. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

blah blah blah.... cant yall say somethin good?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm going to Toronto this weekend... I got your addy from where I work by running your I.P. address through the system, so I might stop by and visit you... I'm only 6 hours away from Guelph, and its right on the way to T.O. Don't worry tho, I wont leave any permanent damage, tho you might find yourself with one less pooter in your house...

------------------
    Mmmmm... A drunken stoner road trip, The perfect recipe for violence...

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

blah blah blah.... cant yall say somethin good?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't you go one post without saying "yall"? I live in the south and I don't say yall a third as much as you type it. Dumbshit

------------------
    I drew a blank.

10. drag_on

drag_on New Member

hmmm another loser talkin to me? geez

11. drag_on

drag_on New Member

come on yall dont you have anything to say? or did i win? haha you guys suck