Clerks: animiated series

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ass Hamster, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Ass Hamster

Ass Hamster New Member

God damn it - I'm watching Clerks: The annimated series on Comedy Central, right now.

Its just a fucking tragety what happened to that THE funniest comedic series EVER...

Canceled after 3 episodes - and 2 years later, no one STILL gives a fuck.

Fucking bastards.

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ass Hamster:
    God damn it - I'm watching Clerks: The annimated series on Comedy Central, right now.

Its just a fucking tragety what happened to that THE funniest comedic series EVER...

Fucking bastards.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It actually really did suck. It was nothing similar to the movie. I love Clerks the movie but not the animated series.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ass Hamster:

Fucking bastards.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You dipshit, it was cancelled after two episodes... Get your shit straight.

]http://www.fugly.com/ornot/fugly/images/upload/doll__who_touched_you.jpg">

BTW: What excuse have you for not picking up the DVD a year or so ago when it came out?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Goddammit...

Show us on the doll!

5. Ass Hamster

Ass Hamster New Member

See, the doll thing was funny....

And how about how the SECOND episode was the chessy flashback episode / clip show. .....

(Where he characters had no memory of prior events, other than that single episode that preceeded it...?)

Or, how about the end of the court room episode, listing a disclaimer that said:"We're sorry. The episode couldn't be finished in time...so we shipped it overseas to Korean Animators"....

And then cutting to a bunch of footage of cars transforming into robots, and a dancing bear, while everyone is suddenly drawn anime style......

How could anyone not think it was the greatest, most underappreciated show of all time?

Man, fuck you people. Fuck anyone that says otherwise.

6. Ass Hamster

Ass Hamster New Member

"It actually really did suck. It was nothing similar to the movie. I love Clerks the movie but not the animated series." - Cigerettes

By the way, Cigerettes, that remind me of my favorite episode.

The one where the whole cast of the series, talks to the audience, and people yell at them how much they suck and how the movie was better....

So the cast gets pissed and goes "FINE! HAVE IT YOUR WAY!".

And then, the rest of the episode is in black and white - with all of the characters just sittign around in the conveience store doing JACK SHIT!

Just completly fucking boring....except for when Jay runs in and says "Hey - there's a circus across the street!" or "Hey - Kalins giving out free blowjobs at the circus across the street."....

But you never get to see any of it.

Just all the characters, sitting on their ass, doing nothing.

It was like an Andy Kaufman bit - it was like the biggest "fuck you" to the audience I had ever seen.

I'm telling you, that show was fucking genius......and if you don't get, then you just don't get it.......too bad for you...you suck.....

No one got Bill Hicks or Monty Python either, until they had been gone for years.

Same applies here.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I didn't get Mork and Mindy either.

8. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Or "Family Ties". What was that whacky shit all about?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey you think thats bad? Ever scince "The Dukes Of Hazzard" Everyone thinks N.C. is just like that. I once kicked the shit out of this asshole in Bethesda Maryland once for talking shit.

10. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Hey you think thats bad? Ever scince "The Dukes Of Hazzard" Everyone thinks N.C. is just like that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you introduce me to Daisy Duke then?

Mmmm-mmmmmm!

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, but we can forcably take a crackwhore from downtown raleigh and torture her